Skip to main content
Main Content

Call of the Shadowseekers Rp (COTSRP a Warrior Cat rp) Signups

Posted 2022-08-29 19:29:17
I can't transfer anything until we get a group update from the dev team. Sorry!

⚜ π–π–Žπ–‘π–™π–†π–šπ–™π–†π–˜ ⚜

Posted 2022-08-29 19:32:24
Of course !

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-08-29 19:34:52
@ 𝐒𝐨π₯𝐞𝐒π₯
Just replied to the new forum :)

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-08-29 19:37:44
Thanks Charcoal !
@Hopephries oh that's no problem ! I just meant that I was going to delete the topic i made and if Charcoal could copy their message over to that.

𝐒𝐨π₯𝐞𝐒π₯

Posted 2022-08-29 19:41:44
Oh wait, can I not delete it?? That's going to annoy me until the end of time, sorry for the duplication. I assumed that I could get rid of the post.

𝐒𝐨π₯𝐞𝐒π₯

Posted 2022-08-30 12:27:08 (edited)
Name (prefix only): Falling
Sexuality (optional): heterosexual
Clan: RippleClan
Role: Leader (9/9 lives)
Description (looks):

He is a blue spotted tabby, with lighter blue points on his face and tail. His stripes are a darker blue and he has a pale blue underbelly with matching pale blue paws. He has golden eyes, and short fur, as well as a slender figure.

Personality: Falling is a kind cat, strong willed, and rarely let's his emotions out. He believes that staying calm headed is best for a leader, especially when a runt is born into the clan. Despite is distain for killing of the small, innocent kits, he participates somewhat unwillingly. The loss of his young sister churning his stomach to the idea, he believes begrudgingly that it's for the best.

Family:
Mother: Frozenlake - 92 moons
Father: Tigerscratch - 95 moons
Siblings: Coldheart (littermate) - tom - 68 moons, Stripedfang (littermate) - she-cat - 68 moons, Shiverkit (littermate) - she-cat - 2 days(?) (deceased(?))
Mate: (open for anyone to claim, preferably close in age 5 + or - moons, and 7~ weeks pregnant)

Backstory (optional): When he and his littermates were only 2 days old, it had been decided that Shiverkit needed to be "set free" from the suffering she'd endure as a runt. She had not been getting enough milk, being weaker than her littermates, she would be push away from their mother during feeding. Everyone decided drowning her would be better than her dying or living a "soulless" life. He grew up in distain of the practice, watching countless kits being killed. Regardless, at 25 moons he was was named deputy, his bravery and loyalty outshining. And at 44 moons he became leader, following MallowStar's death. And not long after, he met his mate ____, who is now pregnant with his kits.

Other: All family other than sister and mate are NPCs. If you want to be his mate, you can fill out a form, or if you have questions or etc feel free to message me ^-^

Not necessarily important, but his warrior name before becoming leader was "FallingRain"

Mae

Posted 2022-08-30 12:29:49
Hehehe...I'd love to play the runt of his litter when they arrive. I smell drama.

20mia08

Posted 2022-08-30 12:48:58
Name (prefix only): Sunny
Sexuality (optional):Β  Pansexual
Clan: Loner
Role: Loner
Description (looks): She is a creamy, yellow-gold she-cat with a rose undertone belly, inner ears,
Personality: shy, and nervous but can really be fun when she gets to know another cat.
Family: Mother(Dead) Father(Dead) Rose(Dead)
Backstory (optional): Her mother was a kittypet who joined BirdClan in Newleaf and stayed until the middle of leaf-bare when things got hard. She left and went back to her twolegs. However, she had been pregnant, the father, a BirdClan warrior who fell to the hardships of leaf-bare (her prime reason for leaving). When sunny and her sister was born, their mother told many stories about the clans and how she forbade them from going to join or interact with them. Sunny's mother died 5 moons after giving birth to her and her sister Rose. Rose and Sunny left their mother's twolegs and ended up on the moorland farm. Two moons later, they had their first run-in with the clans. To be specific, a run-in with MoorClan. Things escalated and Rose was killed, leaving Sunny alone in the world.
Other: N/A
Charlie

Posted 2022-08-30 13:11:57 (edited)
Welcome FallingStar of RippleClan and Sunny!

@ -*+Mae+*-, FallingStar has 9 of 9 lives right?

⚜ π–π–Žπ–‘π–™π–†π–šπ–™π–†π–˜ ⚜

Posted 2022-08-30 13:22:41 (edited)
@ β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’š Hopephries πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈ yes correct, fixed it now

@20mia08 was that for me? If so, then yes you can play the runt (also how'd you guess I was going for that 🀫🀭)

Mae

Search Topic