Skip to main content
Main Content

Call of the Shadowseekers Rp (COTSRP a Warrior Cat rp) Signups

Posted 2022-09-20 16:26:46
You as well :)

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-09-20 16:40:01
It was nice rp'ing with you, SunPaw will miss Brindleleaf, but I hope everything goes for the better :)

And I was actually thinking about making another character, and maybe I'd be able to claim CarpSkip? I'd keep her name and info as it was

Mae

Posted 2022-09-20 16:46:42
Idm if you do decide to want Carpskip :)

πŸ€Slumbering_OpoπŸ€

Posted 2022-09-20 16:47:42
@BrindleLeaf, best wishes for you!

⚜ π–π–Žπ–‘π–™π–†π–šπ–™π–†π–˜ ⚜

Posted 2022-09-24 18:03:00 (edited)
Name (first prefix name): Feather
Sexuality (optional): Bi
Clan: RippleClan
Role: Warrior
Description (Her looks): Feather has sleek, thick fur. Quite a gray-ish, white-ish (almost silver) fur colour, she has a fluffy under-belly, and tail too. She has a rip on the corner of her left ear, and a small scar along her eye. Her eyes are a threatening hazel with quite an apollo nose, her paw-pads were black as night. She has a white cross-fade with black tail tip on the end of her fluffy tail.

Personality: She is quite a friendly warrior when she's around clanmates and she's always trying to prove herself constantly to show she is nothing like her parents and that she is loyal. She loves and praises StarClan, often wondering and hoping that she'd make it to there too even when she had never been originally born in Rippleclan. She hates battle but is fine to fight against others.

Family: Father was rogues (Mothers name was Flower and Fathers name was Pickle. Her sister's name is Belle but both Feather and Belle were separated a long time ago.) adopted mother was a Rippleclan warrior, who I'll make as a character later on!!

Relationships: (Doesn't have one yet)

Unknown.

Posted 2022-09-26 07:49:47 (edited)
Name (prefix only):bone
Sexuality (optional): ace
Clan: bracken
Role: warrior
Description (looks): a tuxedo cat with a crooked tail and amber eyes
Personality: quiet,likes to be alone, very loyal to his leader,not very trustworthy though,if you tell him a secret the whole camp will know,very easy to bribe unless it would hurt bracken star
Family: one littermate who died of greencough
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Cornsnake enthusiast

Posted 2022-09-26 11:39:47
Name: ToadΒ  (would prefer song but can work with anything)

Pronouns: She/her/they

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clan: moorclan

Appearance: A pretty, light brown tabby she-cat with round features and small black tipped ears. Darker shades of brown dust the tip of her nose, the corners of her eyes and down her back.. it then branches out into delicate and in some places bold stripes. Her underbelly and around her eyes is a very light, almost golden tan.. she has a small peach colored nose that sits on her short white grizzled muzzle and long white whiskers accent her full and round face. Her eyes are like small pools of honey and vein-like darker streams can be seen swimming in them. Toadsong has a thick, well shaped tail that's often seen curled around her paws. (looks based off of my Scottish fold cat)

Personality: She can be seen as quiet and standoffish to strangers.. a cat who wouldn't think twice about clawing an ear off but to friends she's cheerful and positive, often seen smiling and soaking up the sun as she lays in any small patch of light she can find in the clearing. She shows outstanding loyalty to her clan and clanmates, even if said clanmate isn't a cat she gets along with.. loyalty and duty shines through. Her trust and time isn't given out easily and must be earned.

Relationships: n/a
Dagwood34

Posted 2022-09-26 16:55:00
Welcome FeatherFur and ToadSong!

@Blackberry the cat, could you please tell me Bone___'s eye color?

⚜ π–π–Žπ–‘π–™π–†π–šπ–™π–†π–˜ ⚜

Posted 2022-09-26 17:07:56
Fixed it up

Cornsnake enthusiast

Posted 2022-09-26 18:47:53 (edited)
Before my sheet, I want to say that:
1. I changed FallingStar's sheet a bit, nothing that changes what's happening right now, but I made it so his littler sister (this character sheet) made it
2. I would like to take CarpSkip, would it be alright if I took the character sheet and pasted it here? (With creds to Sim/Brindleleaf of course)

Name: was Shiverkit, now Adder___
Sexuality: asexual
Clan: BirdClan
Role: warrior
Description (looks):

Obviously, as a runt, Adder___ is very small, often times confused for a freshly turned warrior, especially by the other clans. Her voice is "small", weaker than the other cats, and she often finds herself raising her voice to get other cats to listen or take her seriously.

Personality:
Despite her small voice, Adder___ is fierce and fiery. She's willing to speak out, though sometimes it gets her in trouble as she's quick to anger. She anxious and has bits of self doubt, knowing that she had been abandoned by her parents.

Family:
Adoptive mother: Smallfern - 57 moons (deceased)
Mother: Frozenlake - 92 moons
Father: Tigerscratch - 95 moons
Siblings: Coldheart (littermate) - tom - 68 moons, Stripedfang (littermate) - she-cat - 68 moons, Fallingstar (littermate) - tom - 68 moons

Backstory (optional):
Adder__ remembered cold and water, filling her little lungs for longer than it should have, crashing into the rocks. She was quickly washed to the bank not far from BirdClan's camp by a she-cat named Smallfern. The kind she-cat took her to the camp, claiming her as if she was her own, and giving her the name Adderkit. Adder___ never knew about her family in RippleClan, that was until Smallfern was on her deathbed almost three years ago. Smallfern told Adder___ the truth about RippleClan, and how she had saved her as a tiny kit. From then on, adder__ had a resentment for the water clan, hoping one day to confront the one who tried to kill her, unknowing that the cat who took her place was her own brother.

Other: is it alright for her to be in BirdClan, or should I fit her into another/would she fit into another?

Mae

Search Topic