Skip to main content
Main Content

Moon's Cradle (IC)

Posted 2022-07-13 22:37:58
Eleven sensed Esmeray before they saw her. They began a hasty retreat, abandoning the arnica they had come for. They did not want a fight. It wasn't that they couldn't fight, they just weren't good at it. Their aura radiated the nervousness they felt, causing a squirrel to go into a nervous panic and run up a tree.
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-07-13 22:38:21
Angela sort of scooted herself backwards before standing up with her arms crossed.
Silent SparrowπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ•ŠπŸŽ„

Posted 2022-07-13 22:45:33
She scotched back a few feet then stood up, her arms were crossed and she had a stern look on her face.
"You better run little wolf."

Posted 2022-07-13 22:45:42
Esmeray let out a snort of air, standing up as the wolf retreated. Her mismatched eyes were still trained on it as it backed away, flicking from it to the bundle of herbs it had collected. She nodded in permission for the wolf to take the arnica. There was no use for her to take it, she had no idea what to do with herbs.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-13 22:48:41
Eleven scampered forward, grabbed the arnica, then fled back to the safety of their own territory. They did not want to deal with that again. Humans were bad, but werewolves were even worse. They went back to their camp to put the herbs in their den.
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-07-13 22:49:07
Angela was still very dirty, flower covered, and grass stained. She looked bedraggled and like a tornado threw her into the dirt. She looked crazy and didn't' seem to care.

Posted 2022-07-13 22:51:52
"Angela. What have I told you about wolves on our territory?" She asked, crossing her arms and staring the shorter werewolf down. Esmeray didnt seem to care that Angela was dirty either, it wasnt really anything new.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-13 22:52:40
Ilia spotted Esmeray leaving just as she entered her own house but ignored it. She moved on with her work, setting the mushrooms out to dry off and setting up a small vase. A tendril of irritation from Esmeray reached her mind and the healer moved away from the vase, drifting towards the front door. After a few seconds she stepped back outside, following the direction the alpha had left in.

"Esmeray?" She called out, voice tilting up at the end. "Are you alright?"

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-13 22:53:24
Eleven somehow ended back up on werewolf territory. At least they were far from the werewolves this time. They had easily gathered another large bundle of herbs from the other pack's territory, and though this was risky, so was the life of a healer. They cast their Empath senses out, this time testing for werewolves.
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-07-13 22:54:43
"Well, I didn't realize they were an enemy. Sorry, I didn't mean t. I was hyper focused on being bored I forgot we had enemies."
Angela stood on her tip-toes trying to be tall and it not working so she just looked silly.

Search Topic