Skip to main content
Main Content

Moon's Cradle (IC)

Posted 2022-08-19 08:23:38
Cosette walked along side it, continuing the silence a few minutes longer than necessary. "Well.. the dream was about this dark figure. And it.. it was destroying everything and everyone without regard. I tried to help people, I tried as hard as I could, but I started getting sucked down into this black goo and I fell into this cave, that felt weirdly familiar. And then all of the sudden, the figure was there again, standing over me. And it was whispering my name. And then it started whispering yours, Alpha. And then I woke up." They said, panting because they barely took a breath while they were speaking.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-08-19 09:35:16
"Hm."
A cave full of shadowy figures? Definitely familiar. Though she wasn't sure why Cosette would be dreaming about it, or how she even saw it in the first place.
"Cosette, do you remember anything else? Do you know where that cave is? Or what the figure sounded like?"
It opened its mouth to say more, but stopped. After a moment she continued, "If this dream means something, Cosette, the pack could be in danger. You want to keep them safe, don't you?"

tism troll {trollself}

Posted 2022-08-19 10:07:12
Cosette thought as hard as she could, "I dont- I couldn't tell what they sounded like. The whisper was so quiet, I could barely male out the names.." She nodded, "Yes- Yes, of course i want to keep them safe, Alpha!" She thought for a moment, "I... I think I might know where the cave is." She said, looking up at Shade.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-08-19 13:21:58
She stopped. If Cosette knew where the cave was, she could find… her work. It needed the work to be secret. The pack would interfere, it knew. Cosette couldn't find the cave.
What do I do? She could tell them, but my-only-mine, I know you would never want me to hurt her…
The pup was still looking up at her. "Um, I think- Cosette. Do not go near that cave, ever, do you understand me?" She was careful to level her voice, keeping the sense of urgency without the looming fear.
"If anything in the dream changes, or you see something while awake, tell me. And no one else."
It awaited the pups answer to the grave question, until the silence was broken by distant panicked barking.

tism troll {trollself}

Posted 2022-08-19 13:49:15
Cosette looked a little confused, but nodded her head. "Alright, I wont." She nodded again, "i wont tell anyone else." She answered, her head tilted to the side slightly. How come Alpha didnt want her to go to the cave? What if... what if the figure in her dream wanted help? What if it... needed help? Could she go against Shade's wishes to see? Or would it end badly?

Right before Cosette was going to make a decision, she heard the barking. Her brows furrowed slightly, who could that be?

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-08-19 14:13:46
"Bear! Bear! Protect the pups!" Snowfox yelled and barked as she kept trying to lead the bear away. It smelled the small pups and food in the wolf's hoard.
Silent SparrowπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ•ŠπŸŽ„

Posted 2022-08-23 15:54:44
Ilia smiled, shaking her head. "Thank you for bringing me up. It wasn't needed but I do appreciate it." She stretched her arms, fingers popping as she curled them before slipping off the bed. "At least these clothes are mostly clean.... and I planned to forage for most of the day, once I finish those labels." She mused, brushing off a small bit of plant still clinging to her clothes.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-08-25 12:27:16
Eleven had somehow just fallen asleep. They hadn't washed the scent of werewolf off and honestly, they didn't really care if they got in trouble. They were needed, so they wouldn't be sent away or anything too bad.
SpookyStick(L-Off)

Posted 2022-09-02 06:31:34
Shade grabbed Cosette by the scruff and tossed her down the small ledge near the creek they had walked along. It didn't expect it to stop Cosette from running headfirst into trouble, but hopefully it would delay her. Once she was certain Cosette wasn't hurt from the fall, she sprinted after the bear and the outsider.

tism troll {trollself}

Posted 2022-09-02 06:46:56
"Bear? Whe-" Cosette yelped in surprise as she was thrown down the ledge, tumbling down the side. She made an 'oomph' sound as she hit the ground at the bottom. After a moment she got up, shaking herself off and looking around. She growled and started crawling her way back up to the path. She wanted to help, no one ever thought she could help.

---------

Esmeray smiled, "it's no problem." She answered, "alright. Well, dont spend too much time on those labels. You were up all night on them." She said, standing up and pushing the chair she was sitting on in. "I'll see you in a bit. I'm going to go check a few things out." She waved goodbye and made her way out of the cabin, heading off to do whatever it is she does during the day.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Search Topic