Skip to main content
Main Content

Taunybury other

Posted 2022-06-25 13:08:48
(Okey)

"Maybe, it's not common being so close to the bridge, might see dream walkers as well!"

Radar

Posted 2022-06-25 13:23:15
"Oh! Maybe we can ask them about the dreamlands!" Mirage bounced around, going farther into the village."

weyeire :)

Posted 2022-06-25 13:42:20
"We gotta find one first"

Radar

Posted 2022-06-25 13:59:08
Mirage looked around before spotting a lunar-furred wolf and bounding up to them.

"Have you been to the lunar realm?"
  "Uhm. . haven't you heard? The lunar realm is unsafe right now, a huge fire broke out in a nearby forest. No one should be going in right now, who are you any-"

But Mirage was already running back towards Rain
  "Where's the portal."

Posted 2022-06-25 14:03:48
"That way. But like I said, we're going later, I dint think I can walk all the way right now."

Radar

Posted 2022-06-25 14:25:19
Mirage looked towards the direction Rain pointed in before gently grabbing Theseus, putting him on Rain's back, and running off the direction Rain pointed.

Posted 2022-06-25 16:52:49
"What are you doing?"

Radar

Posted 2022-06-25 16:56:11
"The lunar realm in on fire, I need to find my family!" He shouted before he ran off, gaining some confused stares due to both his looks and his response.

Theseus chirped, "Where gone?" confusedly, looking to Rain for answers.

The silent watcher shook his head, That stupid albino will die in there he thought. He sighed and began to follow him, knowing the wolf would likely need his help.

Posted 2022-06-25 17:43:43
Rain looked at the kit, then looked at Whisper, he followed but stopped at the gate. "I'll keep the kit safe…don't die."

Radar

Posted 2022-06-25 18:12:30 (edited)
"I'll make sure of it," The watching wolf responded as he ran past Rain and straight into the gate, making sure he could see Mirage at all times.

---
TW: shit ton of implied death  Mirage had already gone through, unaware of the wolf following behind him. Ahead of him were only flames, yet everything looked familiar- the ground felt familiar, the stars above his head were the same he always saw, even the trees were familiar despite them being burnt-

He was near his pack.

As he darted through the flames, he began to see the remains of things he knew: tufts of burnt fur, jewellery made of lunar tears some friendly shopkeepers would occasionally give to the elder when the full or new moon was gone, pendants and treasures he knew the pups of his pack had found on their adventures.
    Everything was there except for life, and he was certain of that when he began to see black lumps everywhere, the occasional snout, paw, or tail visible from underneath the flames and ash; he knew all those wolves.

He was home, but home was gone.

The fire began to surround him, but he needed to find his parents, he needed to know if they, if anyone, were alive. Choking on smoke, he continued to search, wondering if he'd die along with his family, just at a different time.
  He heard a shout.
  He heard two shouts.
  But the shouts were broken, hoarse, on death's edge.
  Running towards the sound, he began to trip over his own burning paws, his woven bag caught fire, and his eyes were blinded by smoke and ash, but he kept running.
  But as the shouts prophesized, he was too late.

Two mounds of ash-covered fur lie on the floor, one on top of the other. Hints of browns, whites, and blacks all within their fur- the same fur that made it so he could easily tell his parents apart from any other wolf. Not too far off laid another mound, their fur the same dark green as the elder's fur. Everyone he loved the most was right here and yet still gone.
  Tears filled his eyes, and he laid down on the burnt grass, not caring for the fire slowly getting closer and closer.
  Smoke and ash filled his lungs and his eyes and stained his fur with the remains of what once was as he laid there, mourning the loss of everything.
  Before he could be swallowed by the flames, though, he was forced on the back of another wolf (the wolf he didn't know nor cared to know) and was carried out of the flames by the same wolf he laid on the back of.

(heh I got carried away)

Search Topic