Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Wolf_Runner12 (Round 3!) (FINISHED)

Posted 2022-05-23 17:32:47 (edited)
Sierra hadn't wanted to leave so soon, so she just waved Himiko off. She had a pretty bad headache, and decided to just go to another room to cool down a bit. She didn't know whose house this was, but she didn't really care.
She walked into a seemingly empty room and turned the lights off. It looked like a lounge area, but she couldn't tell anymore. She let her eyes glow red and used the faint light to find her way to a couch in the room. She sat down and rested her head in her hands.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-23 17:36:29
Naomi and he friends had gone into one of the back rooms to kinda chill for a little. "Girl, you played greatly!" Sara said, "Aww thanks, you sung great!" Naomi said with her thick British accent. The room Himiko had gone it had a few bags in it and Naomi opened the door. She hadn't really noticed someone was in there at all.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-05-23 17:41:42
The lights flicked on suddenly, and people began talking all over again. She looked up from where she sat and groaned internally, there were four other girls in here now, and each of them was obnoxiously loud.
While she was mostly mute, she was able to get a few words out every now and then. "Shut UP." She growled, still holding her head in her hands. She had overused her shapeshifting tonight, trying to avoid everyone seeing that she was a demon. It was finally taking it's toll, and she could see as the skin on her hands began to return to it's normal blackish bluish colour with white stars.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-23 17:46:48
Naomi saw her and a sorry look came onto her face. "Oh, I am so sorry! Here guys go ahead and leave. I can get our stuff." she said quietly. Her friends said their sorrys and left the room. Naomi said a sorry as well as she quietly started getting their things. She saw the strangers skin starting to turn a color and she couldn't help but look at her.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-05-23 17:54:59
I have a cupcake :3 ))

Her head was pounding, and while she normally might have felt bad for snapping at some strangers, she wasn't in the right head space to give a damn.
She barely even heard as the girls apologized, but she could feel someone staring at her. She was almost on the verge of tears, and she didn't need someone else's judgement right now. She tried to speak, but she wasn't able to. She'd never been able to use her telepathy without physical contact, and she didn't feel like touching a stranger. So instead, she just looked at her.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-23 17:58:08
Ooh! I just ate tiny chicken sandwiches))

Naomi gave her a tiny smile as an apology. She was moving quietly to pick up their stuff, with out bothering her. "I'm sorry" was the words she mouthed to her as she moved quickly.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-05-23 18:00:16 (edited)
Oh my gosh, so cute! :0 ))

She wasn't sure what the girl had said, but she realised she'd definitely overdone it today with her powers. The room started spinning, and she could tell she was falling. She wasn't sure whether she had fallen forwards or backwards, but she hoped it was the latter. Her head throbbed, and her shapeshifting had given out.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-23 18:02:50
I agree lol))

Naomi went over to her side the moment she fell. A worried look crossed her face, she wasn't sure what was wrong at the moment but she could tell that this girl was in pain.

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Posted 2022-05-23 18:08:03 (edited)
She narrowed her eyes, trying to steady her vision. She had fallen sideways onto the couch, luckily.
She moved to sit up, but she was still too dizzy to keep herself upright.
She was in her natural demonic form now. Her hair had turned midnight black with bright white stripes, and her skin was a deep blue dotted with what looked like stars. She had a black tail and horns with glowing red cracks, but the cracks weren't normally there unless she was stressed. Her eyes were back to their normal heterochromic state, but they still glowed in an eerie shade of red.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-23 18:10:18
Naomi seemed shocked to see this, "Your a demon...?" She muttered seeming to be shocked at this. "I..are you ok? Do I need to call someone for you?"

🏳️‍🌈Athena

Search Topic