Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Ari!

Posted 2023-01-08 00:06:06
Hey babe how was your day dear?

Ari

Posted 2023-01-08 00:11:48
Good! Lil more anxiety than usual, but eh- How about you? Food, water, pets, happiness? :3

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-08 00:15:14 (edited)
"AND WHY CAN I HEAR THE OCEAN RIGHT NOW?!?!" -Adora definitely NOT going crazy

She replied with, "You sure you wanna try that? You saw what happened to those pervs during the camping trip." She raised an eyebrow, smirking.
Shit she's got me there
Actually wait-

"And if that's how it's going to be, then fine. No more snuggles for you." She moved away casually.
AHHH no mate come back!
I thought feeling the sparks and warmth leaving me
"First off all you know I couldn't do that," I paused for a second
"Now come back please." I said blindly reaching out feeling her hip then wrapping my arm around her to pull her back to me. I then set my hands back on the wheel and continued to drive.
"Thank you. Secondly you spew empty threats babe, your powers don't effect me remember?" I said smugly slightly smirking.
I never wondered why
"Fiera," i said after a short pause
"Why don't your powers effect me?" I asked her
I felt her tense up slightly and worried I had hit a nerve so I waited patiently for her reply

Just remember not to take on too much at once, babe. <333
ALSO- Yep, I've seen Wednesday! ^^ ))
Tooo lateeeeee babbbbeeee
I KNEW IT I'm OBSESSED

Ari

Posted 2023-01-08 00:42:40 (edited)
"UGHHHH- How are you SO annyoying?!" - Glimmer
"YEARS of practice." - Catra
Oop- didn't see that it sent- AND DID YOY JUST STEAL AN ADORA QUOTE?!?!!!?!???!?? ))

"First off all you know I couldn't do that," She paused.
"Now come back please." She reached out and pulled me back without even looking a way from the road.
Does she just not realise the power she has? Fuckin' idiot.
"Thank you. Secondly you spew empty threats babe, your powers don't effect me remember?" Something seemed to click in her mind, and I wondered if she knew.?
"Fiera, why don't your powers effect me?" She asked, and I tended up immediately.
Shit. What do we say here, Jim?      Biiiiitch- don't look at me. This is your problem, not mine.        Wow, you're soooo helpful.
"I uh- N-Not sure.? OH LOOK, we're here!" I panicked, glancing up to see that she had parked the car in the lot of the mall.

Tooo lateeeeee babbbbeeee
I KNEW IT I'm OBSESSED
Excuse me, hwat? =•=
OMG YESSSSS

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-08 00:57:14
"Looks like your mine now Adora." -Catra playing off her HUGE lesbian crush off as aggression

Oop- didn't see that it sent- AND DID YOY JUST STEAL AN ADORA QUOTE?!?!!!?!???!?? )
I was just testing your memory babe!!! Truly innocent here! AND YOU STOLE A CATRA QOUTE

"I uh- N-Not sure.? OH LOOK, we're here!" She said suddenly
Hmm she's avoiding the question. Don't nag her she'll tell you when she's comfortable. Rude I'm impatient
"Huh we are." I said
"Alright come on" I said wolf speed walking around the truck and opening her door before she could. At her shocked face I pointed up at the security cameras
"Ran by wolves, wolves who's alpha just happens to me the one and only me."  I said smiling brightly both proud at my wolves and the ability to make her shocked
Your response if you want then
TIMESKIP WHOOSHHHHH

Excuse me, hwat? =•=
OMG YESSSSS
Heh heh
No because i love Wenclair right but I was rooting for Tyler and then BAMM

so babe few ways we could go here and I know originally we talked about buying matching PJs I think it was or something but did you wanna do like where they go get food or where they just go get pajamas did you want to make this a long visit or a quick visit like what what are your thoughts here ?

Ari

Posted 2023-01-08 01:16:19
"Adora actually managed to be a really good actress- For once." - Glitter
"Yeah, that was really difficult. Please don't ask me to do that again-" Adora, who is CLEArLY a great actress. I mean, she hid that she liked Catra for HOW LONG?!

I was just testing your memory babe!!! Truly innocent here! AND YOU STOLE A CATRA QOUTE
'A LIKELY STORY' - Perfuma, and YOU STOLE ONE FIRST! >:c

"Ran by wolves, wolves who's alpha just happens to me the one and only me." She smiled brightly, and I rolled my eyes.
"Getting real cocky there, aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow, but she just rolled her eyes.

// TIME SKIP NOISES //

I hadn't known that she'd wanted to go shopping, but it hadn't been as bad as I thought it would be. We got some food, picked out a few tops and pants for me, and then headed home. I'd gotten a shirt that I found pretty damn funny, but hadn't showed it to Lena yet. The words 'I'm stupid' were written in large, bold font across the front of it.
I had just gotten out of the shower, and decided to put it on to show her.
She's gonna fucking die when she sees this- I laughed a bit as I thought that.
"Lena, come see!" I smiled, poking my head out of the bathroom. My hair was still a soaking mess, but I was too lazy to dry it.

so babe few ways we could go here and I know originally we talked about buying matching PJs I think it was or something but did you wanna do like where they go get food or where they just go get pajamas did you want to make this a long visit or a quick visit like what what are your thoughts here ?
OG plan was for them to unintentionally get shirts that said 'I'm stupid', and 'I'm fucking stupid', so I kinda mushed that into this scene! Fiera is wearing her shirt right now, and she didn't tell Lena she got it, so what if Yelena did the same thing? Bought a funny shirt without telling, and then it's just a moment of '... SOoooo- Cute shirt.' 'Yeeep. You, too.'

ALSO- I set it up so that if you want, you could have Lena comment on her wet hair, and then Lena ends up helping her with it while they're sitting down in bed or smthn? It would also be a good time for the 'what are we' comment. Let me know if I'm rushing things btw- I'm just excited! :>

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-08 11:48:37
"I know you like her better than me!" -smol catra

'A LIKELY STORY' - Perfuma, and YOU STOLE ONE FIRST! >:c
I'm feeling you don't believe my innocence here

We had a lot of fun at the mall and I was putting everything up we bought. I got this shirt that said "Forgive me" in big black bold letters and  "(or don't I don't care)" was smaller in white underneath that and below that in big black bold letters was "im fucking stupid". I was wearing it and was excited to show her so I put my black hoodie over the shirt. I heard the shower turn off right as I finished cleaning up and heard
"Lena, come see!" She smiled, poking her head out of the bathroom.
See what her ass? You wouldn't complain. Nope. Sigh I doubt it's her ass though.
"Coming!" I said as I walked to the restroom
"What do you want to show me?" I asked as I opened the door to see…

Sorry babe didn't know how to transition that

Fiera is wearing her shirt right now, and she didn't tell Lena she got it, so what if Yelena did the same thing? Bought a funny shirt without telling, and then it's just a moment of '... SOoooo- Cute shirt.' 'Yeeep. You, too.'
Done

ALSO- I set it up so that if you want, you could have Lena comment on her wet hair, and then Lena ends up helping her with it while they're sitting down in bed or smthn? It would also be a good time for the 'what are we' comment. Let me know if I'm rushing things btw- I'm just excited! :>
No good your good i understand the excitement and yea that will work

Ari

Posted 2023-01-08 12:22:08
"Is that why you hit her?" - Smol Adora

I'm feeling you don't believe my innocence here
Hmm. I wonder why.

"Coming!" She called, and I heard her voice getting closer.
"What do you want to show me?" She asked, opening the door.
"Look!" I smiled, showing her the shirt. It went down barely past my thighs, which was a good thing, because I wasn't wearing pants. It wasn't really a big deal to me, though, since we'd been living together for so long.

No good your good i understand the excitement and yea that will work
Okie dokie!

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2023-01-08 22:13:55
"I'll never apologize *jumps on adoras stomach as she lays on the floor* never!" -smol catra

"Look!" She beamed showing off her new shirt. It went down barely past her  thighs and said "I'm stupid" across it.
Small babyyyyy she looks super cute
I looked at her new shirt and for some reason it looked incredibly cute on her it was baggy but still showed her. I smiled wildly at her and started laughing hysterically. At her confused and slightly hurt face I clarified.
"I'm sorry-I'm sorry-I'm so sorry. You look adorable and I absolutely love it, it's just-" I started saying and cut myself off and held my finger up at her in a "one moment" gesture. I pulled my hoodie off revealing my almost matching shirt to hers although mine was my size and was only a little loose.

Okie dokie!
I figured after your reply we could go into the "your hair is wet let me take care of it" moment

Ari

Posted 2023-01-08 22:26:45
"Catra, wait up!" - The smollest of Adoras

She burst out laughing, and for a moment, I worried that it was at me. Upon seeing my hurt expression, though, she clarified.
"I'm sorry-I'm sorry-I'm so sorry. You look adorable and I absolutely love it, it's just-"  She cut herself off and did a 'one sec' gesture.
She took off her hoodie to reveal the nearly matching shirt, and it was at that point that I also burst out laughing.
"Babe, this is literally the most perfect thing in the history of the universe!" I spoke through laughs.
"We have to show Jayde and mom! Maaaybe not Alex, though-" I grinned. I didn't want to show Alex because he would make some obscene joke, but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

I figured after your reply we could go into the "your hair is wet let me take care of it" moment
Short reply- And YESSSSS. Excited- >:3

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic