Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Rp w/ Ari!

Posted 2022-05-14 20:06:40
I sat there in science class hearing Mr. Edmonson's words but never really registering what the man was saying. Probably talking about the last test I hope I passed
I looked away bored and I just so happened  to notice this one girl pull out her phone. Huh wonder who's texting her eh I don't care wonder if mom took out Bear
As I wondered about anything and everything i must have spaced out and been staring because Fiera's best friend Hillie I think her name is Looked back at me

(I take Criticism well and I'd much rather you tell me if I'm doing something wrong now vs at the very end)

Ari

Posted 2022-05-14 20:12:57
(You're doing pretty well! Just make sure to emphasize the point that Fiera and Yilenna dislike eachother!)

The bell rang shortly, and as I stood up to leave, I was shoved by an irritatingly familiar face.
"Seriously, Yilenna?!" I threw my arms down angrily.
"Do you have NOTHING better to do than to ruin my day?"

She turned around and responded smugly with . . .

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-14 20:19:43
I waited till the bell went off and as I was leaving I made sure to shoulder check my oh so favorite person haha sarcasm  "I kept walking till I heard "Seriously, Yelena?! Do you have NOTHING better to do than to ruin my day?" I heard her say
" I mean I could always do you buuuutttt Then Id have to lower my standards to dirt plus I don't wanna catch any of your STDs, sure your full of them."  i replied as I kept walking I saw Jayde coming out of her Spanish  class so I went to walk with her
"Dammmmm girl it's a Monday and she's already causing shit?" Jayde laughed
"Yea I know." I replied

Ari

Posted 2022-05-14 20:28:16
I stood there, my blood boiling as I heard them talking about me. I was getting ready to go lay into her when I felt a hand meet my shoulder.
"Fiera, just let it go." Millie encouraged me, reaching down for my hand to drag me off to our next class.
"But- But she's such a jerk! It's only monday! How do you expect me to put up with this when I didn't even get enough sleep last night?!" I raged. "And then she goes and talks shit about me to her stupid friend Jayde, and I never get to react because you're always there to stop me!"

Millie kept telling me it would be fine, and to calm down, but I was still irritated as I could possibly be.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-14 20:34:12
As I heard her raging about that somthing or the other I had tuned jayde out on accident and when she looked at me with her famous "your not listening" face I knew she wanted something.
"What?" I asked
" I'm bored." She said
"Ok what's that got to do with me?"-yelena
"Do something!" -Jayde
"Like what? Dress in Hawaiian and do the hula?" -Yelena
"Ughhhh agian with your Disney quotes!" -jayde
"You love'em!"
"I really don't, now hurry up we have to get to math before she counts us late!" -jayde
Walking into Math I sat down with jayde waiting for our teacher Mrs.Waldrum to start class when I saw Ms..Perfect walk in

(Again this is still new to me so let me know if it's bad)

Ari

Posted 2022-05-14 20:37:45
(That's actually pretty good, but remember, they have to have some classes without each other! :] )

I walked into math class, narrowly avoiding being late. This was my most dreaded class of the day, because I sat right in front of Yelena.
As I sat down, I whispered angrily to her, "Don't try anything. I'm not in the mood for your games today."

The bell rang and the lesson began, but soon . .

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-14 20:46:12
Ok so how bout this Science first period-together math second- together 3 & 5th apart 6 together 7 TBD? Or do you have any thoughts?)

, "Don't try anything. I'm not in the mood for your games today." Fiera said
"My games?" I wispered that heftier has no idea about what games I can play this is just quick remarks who does she think she is? Celine Dion? Damm you Disney 
"Alright class we're going to get started! Everyone settle." Mrs.Waldrum said
Quickly I got my notebook and pen but right as I went to write I dropped my pen and it's my lucky day It fell right under Fiera's chair great now I have two choices ask her and have to talk to her or get it and look like a fool because I have to get up
As soon as it hit the floor I heard Jayde quietly laughing I swear imma kick her
As I was debating what to do I heard…

Ari

Posted 2022-05-14 20:51:53
(1&2 together, 3, 4, & 5 apart, 6 together, and 7 TBD works great! I like the diversity! They have lunch together too!)

I was listening to the lecture when all of a sudden, I hear Jayde laughing. I know that means that she and Yelena are planning something stupid, so I turn around. I see Yelena giving Jayde a look, and I notice the pen sitting underneath my chair. I lean down and pick it up.
Darn it, I don't feel like dealing with her today. I sigh, and put the pen on Yilena's desk.
I mumble quietly to her, "Keep better track of your stuff, dumbass." before turning back to the lesson. Though I'm no longer facing her, I can feel Millie, Jayde, and Yelena staring at me. I can tell they're surprised I didn't make a scene over the whole ordeal.

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Posted 2022-05-14 20:57:07
(Ok sounds good)

As I was telling jayde to cut her shit with my eyes I hear Fiera's voice say
"Keep better track of your stuff, dumbass."
She then puts my pen I dropped on my desk and turns around
Well hot damm that was easy I look over at jayde and she looks like a fish outta water she then nudges me and I know what she's saying
Fine I guess
"Thank you." I mumble loud enough for Fiera to hear although I coulda got it my self
I then start to copy the notes on the slides watching as everyone else does the same

Ari

Posted 2022-05-14 21:02:46
Though I wasn't offended or anything, I definitely had not been expecting any sort of response, let alone a 'Thank you' from Yelena. I silently continued taking notes, but I was too focused on how weird it was to pay much attention to the lesson.

The next two class periods went by in a breeze. I didn't share these classes with Yelena, so it was easier to pay attention to the teachers. It was now lunch time, and Millie and I had met up in the second floor hallway by the stairs. Or at least, we had planned to. It had been a couple of minutes, and Millie still wasn't here yet.
Maybe she went to lunch without me?
This might have been true, but my curiosity got the best of me and I wandered off around the halls, trying to find her. I swear I heard someone talking around the corner, but I didn't get the chance to see who it was. I felt someone grab me and push me into the lockers. I opened my eyes to see . . .

*¨༺ Cassia ༻¨*

Search Topic