Skip to main content
Main Content

Companion [Modified dogs | Full]

Posted 2022-07-10 19:17:48
Kalim's cell had been sound proof, but only one way. Those outside couldn't hear him inside, but he could hear them. He didn't have any kind of enchanted hearing, he'd found himself somewhat being forced to listen to what was going on outside. The muzzle had stopped him from being too noisy.

"I heard a few, there was more before." He replied. By 'before' he meant a week ago, when the humans had freshly left. Canines had already started breaking out early on or just stopped making any noises. At least he wasn't the last one here.

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-07-12 23:53:02
"Hello!" Despite feeling weak, Akio responded with excitement. She swiftly slipped past the dog, relishing in the feeling of being out of the cage. After a few moments, she turned back, embarrassment flowing through her. "Sorry, I just really to get out that cage." She apologized, dipping her head, "Thank you for getting me out of there. I'm Akio."

Beast found a small hole at the bottom of a wall. They quickly pushed their paw through, trying their best to manipulate it any way they could. Though it'd only been a week since the humans had left, it had been much longer since their cage's wall had been reinforced again. The time had left the cage wall susceptible to damage, letting Beast work at the hole, slowly breaking away more pieces.
Silver

Posted 2022-07-13 05:48:48
Clyde tried to scratch the wall. He felt like this would give him space in his small cage. He felt a small piece break off. Clyde looked at the broken peice and started to break more pieces off.
WolfFox 🐺 🦊

Posted 2022-07-13 11:12:17
Whisper tries to block the sound of metal and hears another canine scratching at their cage. "It seems there are others who are stuck in these kennels as well." The female husky mix sniffs the air in hopes that she can figure out how many others are with her.
Ryoka

Posted 2022-07-13 22:16:24

Zanadana - P.U.P Laboratory

Zanadana tensed up as Akio ran past her, not sure of the smaller dogs intention, relaxing as she realised they were just excited about being free.

She smiled and gave her fluffy curled tail a few wags. "No need to apologise." She smiled. "You're welcome, nice to meet you Akio, I'm Zanadana, if you're hungry there's food back that way." She nodded behind Akio who was now facing away from the storage area housing the kibble.

Zanadana

Posted 2022-07-14 06:38:02
Lurch's ears perked up at her words, "I don't see why not. I'm sure others, if there are any, would help us to." He had been successful in pulling back the metal and creating an opening for the husky dog. "You should be able to squeeze through there… it'll be a tight fit but I think you'll be alright." Lurch stepped back and set his interest on the noises uttering around him, his tail raised an eyes alert. "Hello! Anyone else around? Anyone need help getting out?" Lurch's ears where slightly pinned, he didn't feel stressed though. If anything his previous training would aid him in situations like these.

CowboyLavaLamp

Posted 2022-07-14 06:42:06
((I think I'm a little disoriented on who's interacting with who at the moment))

The wolf-dog's ears perked up. There were some other canines barking elsewhere, but this voice he managed to pick up on. He'd been hearing others calling for help, voicing their frustration for around a week. It seemed like a lot of them weren't functioning too well with the lack of humans. "Here!" Kalim barked loudly without thinking, the sound almost ringing in his own ears and bouncing off the hallway walls. If he wasn't careful with his voice, he'd cause some serious hearing loss.

Prince of Amethyst

Posted 2022-07-14 19:13:59
((Ooh okay, it is a little confusing. How about this:
[Name | Breed] and then maybe
By Character

[Bluebell | Dalmatian Mix & Firefly | Shetland Sheepdog]
By Kalim

So much noise! One bark rang above the lift and Bluebell felt the tile under his paws shake from it. He cringed, pushing his ears tight against his skull. Firefly curled up underneath him. Bluebell opened one eye after the shock and saw her staring back at him, paws over her fluffy ears.

"You're loud!" He said obviously, more in awe than lack of understanding. Some dogs certainly had very clear powers.

In the wake of the bark, something shifted overhead. Bluebell turned his head to look at the uncaring ceiling. The metal lurched up ahead with the sounds of foot steps. Then, suddenly, they were gone again.

((Okay, because we're about all out now: Floor two has creatures made for war. Think dogs, but specifically cruel and made for weaponry. They are in a similar state of escaping. Other animals ok as well. I'm going to throw out werewolf as my own inspiration, but if you guys want to make something for them to avoid… go ahead ;) ))
Heehoo 𓆏

Posted 2022-07-14 19:17:05
((Nice))
As Clyde scratched at more of the old metal more pieces broke off. He couldn't believe it! A way out! He made a hole big enough for him to cross, and he made his escape. But when he got out, he paused. what now?
WolfFox 🐺 🦊

Posted 2022-07-17 11:54:29
|Whisper| Husky Mix| by Lurch

"Thank you." The husky mix yips softly and squeezes out of the kennel. Although she looked large it was really just her fluff. In reality, Whisper was quite skinny and nimble. Looking back at the enclosure she noticed tufts of fur that had gotten caught when she had maneuvered her way out. Pricking her ears the female looked around for those who were also enclosed in the kennels.
Ryoka

Search Topic