Skip to main content
Main Content

Celines adventure

Posted 2021-12-30 15:28:15
The red she-wolf was not afraid, in fact, she laughed. "You think you can fight me? Go ahead, try. I'm not scared of your silly taunts," She said, her tone taunting.

"Don't fall for it, Celine," Purified Drinking Water warned.

Destiny struggled to rise, fury blazing in her eyes. But she could not, and soon she fell still, her final breath rasping in her chest. Her eyes fluttered closed, she was gone.

Purified Drinking Water said nothing. He only turned on the red she-wolf. "You will pay for that!" He snarled, lunging. But the red she-wolf only laughed and ducked away easily, spinning and raking her claws down the male's side.

"Don't be blinded, Purified Drinking Water," She said calmly.
⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2021-12-31 13:26:20
Celine knew Destiny was gone when she went still, watching Purified blindly lunge at the red she-wolf and miss she lunged, leaping onto the red she-wolfs back digging her canines into the back of the females neck. Snarling she wasn't afraid either, she was filled with rage and guilt that Destiny had died because of her. If she had not stumbled upon their territory Destiny might still be alive. She couldn't think about that now, she focused again clawing at any part of fur and flesh her claws could while she locked her jaws onto the females neck, if the female managed to get her off its back she was gonna take a piece of its flesh with her.

Blackwidow

Posted 2021-12-31 18:01:35
The red wolf didn't fight, she knew better than to fight when she was in such a dangerous situation. "This isn't your fight, Celine, I advise you don't fight it," She said calmly.

Purified Drinking Water rose to his paws, fury blazing in his eyes. His side was bleeding but it didn't render him down yet. "She's right. Let me fight my own battle, Celine," He growled.
⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2021-12-31 19:11:12
Celine looked to Purified and nodded letting the red wolf go. "Alright, but know I won't let your pup become an orphan, if I have to I will step in again.." She stepped back respecting and understanding the reason he wanted to fight. She still wondered how this red wolf knew her name. 'had she been spying on Destiny and Purified when they found me? What is her beef with them anyway?' She had plenty of questions running through her mind and hoped after all this was over she would get some answers.

Blackwidow

Posted 2022-01-01 08:24:33
The red wolf got to her paws, shooting a glare at Celine before leaping for Purified Drinking Water. She slammed into him, pinning him down already. But as she opened her jaws to bite, Purified Drinking Water's paw shot out and he struck her on the muzzle. She yelped and retreated.

Purified Drinking Water shook himself as he rose to his paws, growling. "Weak as always, Ultima," He snarled, advancing on the red wolf.

The red wolf- Ultima- laughed but it was a nervous laugh. She retreated farther. No one would make an orphan of her son and daughter. Then she stopped, realizing something. She rose to her paws before speaking.

"You have pups, Purified Drinking Water, and so do I," Ultima growled. "This is a fight that will end with orphans, either way, it's pointless. Stay off my territory, and we're both happy."

Purified Drinking Water hesitated then shook his head and leaped for Ultima once more.
⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2022-01-02 21:15:30
She watched Purified get slammed and then able to get to his paws again and watched as the red wolf retreated. Her ears perked forward as Ultima said she had pups and it was pointless. She grit her teeth conflicted, she understood that Purified was out for blood because of Destiny but she couldn't bear to see any pups orphaned because of this. She finally let out a howl and leaped the same time Purified did yelling out. "WAIT!" she knew she would have to think of her feet and Purified would be pissed at her for stopping him from completing his kill and avenging his mate. As she soared through the air she knew she might have jumped not soon enough and purified might get his wish. But if she did manage to stop it in time she had to come up with a very good excuse and hope both of them agreed.

Blackwidow

Posted 2022-01-03 07:37:07 (edited)
Both wolves looked at Celine. Purified Drinking Water's eyes blazed with irration, Ultima's had only fear.

Serphina watched, but she did not watch the adults, there was another pup, older than her though, watching the adults. She knew it was probably one of Ultima's pups, but she was not afraid.

The older pup, a male named Sulphur, padded into view, but did not say a word. He was behind Celine, warily hunting her.
⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2022-01-09 14:17:51
Celine stood before both of them looking between the two, seeing the irritation with her in his eyes and the fear in Ultimas. "Look Purified I understand your need to avenge your mate but perhaps you can get that at a later date. Both of you have pups that need their parents. I don't know the situation or reason you guys were at each others throats. If it is about hunting or territory or both, perhaps we can come to some kind of agreement. Such as perhaps you can enter anothers territory only if it is of dire need to hunt."

She looked between the two a moment before continuing. "Once your pups are old enough to fend for themselves you can come back to this spot and take your vengence out on one another.." She looked to Ultimae, "And even if you take your pups and hightail it to a new territory the deal still stands and you both will honor it. Once the pups are young adults you will meet back here."

Her ear flickered as she heard movement behind her her tail flickered, she had a feeling whatever was hunting her was not a threat as it did not cause her fur to stand on end. She pretended to not notice the pup that was hunting her.

Blackwidow

Posted 2022-01-10 20:31:11
"This needs to end now," Ultima growled. "I can't live with that on my shoulders. I can barely fight as I am right now."

Purified Drinking Water said nothing, he knew he could kill Ultima easily, but he couldn't raise his and Destiny's pups alone. His eyes betrayed him as he looked to Celine for help. He didn't know what to do, he wanted so badly to kill Ultima, but he didn't want to orphan pups.
⚡Thunder_ALPHA⚡

Posted 2022-01-15 14:08:48
Celine looked between the two of them. "Well then I suggest that you both just...." She took a deep breath hoping that both of them would agree to this. "Just put it behind you and move on. Nobody wants to orphan pups, what happend to Destiny was terrible. But you can still make a treaty to hunt on each others lands for the sake of your pups but only when food is scarce in the other one." She watched the two of them her tail flickered slightly worried that neither would accept it.

Blackwidow

Search Topic