Skip to main content
Main Content

Item/service to raise chance of finding a befriendable wolf in explore

Posted 2021-11-28 08:27:01
@Khajiit True! I wasn't responding directly to you, but to the many people in this topic who were objecting to the low rates of chaseds and high-star wolves.

Lionel

Posted 2021-11-28 08:28:48
Yeah the low rates are fine tbh. I think just having an item to raise the total amount of nbws would be really good

𓆗𓆙 FreyaTheWolf 𓆙𓆗

Posted 2021-11-28 08:39:32
I mean, it is theorized that finding a chased/rated wolf goes up with the level of the lead, which doesn't seem to be the case considering that most of us have never seen anything above 2-3 stars. There are screens in befriending wolves guide that show wolves with five stars, did anyone find/see/claim one? I doubt that. So upping chances of those would be nice, alas - not what I am suggesting.

And people in the thread are not for upping the chance of finding one, there was one (1) confused person about that. That's all. We all want an item that would help us finishing the befriending quest and maybe, just maybe, help find among all the potatoes some good wolves.

Khajiit

Posted 2021-11-28 09:02:03
I was mainly responding to these sentiments:

I think that finding exclusive wolves should be tweaked - as you say, it's once in a blue moon when you find a 2 star one, nevermind anything up to 5

Item plus an altered algorithm on the back end that actually boosts the potential for chased and multiple starred wolves.

Multiple people were asking for this kind of thing, so I was responding to them, not you.

Lionel

Posted 2021-11-28 14:31:42
Support

As a casual player I only see a chased every once in a while, and usually it's a normal re-chased so more opportunities would be nice considering.

✦ Tiny Star

Posted 2022-06-24 12:00:13
Support - but not if it's gc

I'd highly support as sc sink (boost a few hours) or quest reward (boosts 24 hours)

Maybe support from an event? If it was a once a year event they'd be exhausted very quick and I'd say no. But if it was a lunar event item at a reasonable price I could see that since every month we'd have access.

Slothie

Posted 2022-06-24 12:02:14
It would be interesting to have it attached to Lunar Event, although I did think more in terms of an SC sink or the slots prize along with being in the raccoon shop. Your idea is pretty good too though!

Khajiit

Search Topic