Skip to main content
Main Content

Closed

Posted 2020-10-20 07:40:23

Hello! I just joined on the launch day!

I would love to get the female pup, she looks positively lovely! Currently, I am playing Wolvden for the roleplaying aspect of it, but also genetics! I work in biology IRL so I always find games with genetics very fun.

From a writing standpoint, I am taking advantage of the format and biographies to create characters out of my wolves, for the sake of a fantasy story of mine. Basically, the game is the occasion for me to come up with the origins of the werewolves’ “pack alliance” from my universe.

The female pup would make a great addition to the story! Plus she has interesting markings for future breeding. The player who ends up getting her will be lucky!

TheGuardian

Posted 2020-10-20 08:18:21

Hello, thanks so much for this chance! 

I've been pretty active on Flight Rising for some time now, however I've kinda fallen out of the loop with it, and Wolvden feels like a breath of fresh air. I've been trying to figure stuff out, and I've been enjoying it a lot! I'm trying to grind SC, but it's hard, and I'm trying my best to figure out the market here. 

I especially love the boy! He looks like he'd have really promising genes, however I do love the girl as well. They're both gorgeous, I'd love to own a wolf with those fancy markings. I'd probably try my hand at breeding, eventually. Currently I'm mostly trying to just complete my pack and stuff. :>

Good luck to everybody! 

Dollmouth 🍒

Posted 2020-10-20 08:32:55

Hello! I just had my first rollover and so far, I have had a great time in this community. In the chatter section, I've seen a lot of forums for merle and inuit traits.  I don't understand it quite too well yet, but I would like to have one and get more into that part of Wolvden.  In addition to that, these pups are super cute and I love finding people who help beginners starting off.  I've been having a hard time getting resources so to find you giving such prized pups for a low cost is amazing! I love both but to choose one, I'd go with the male if available. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

zephara

Posted 2020-10-20 10:38:17

am i allowed to edit my message as to why i want one? I’ve realized i like em both and i don’t mind if i get either or, i’m just tryna grow my collection to get into merle breeding to try and make my grandmas dog (shes kinda like a merle!)

kmel

Posted 2020-10-21 15:21:24

I messed it up and they're grown tomorrow not today, so anyway, sorry about that, and I will be picking around the next rollover time if I'm awake XD

Emissary Themis

Posted 2020-10-21 17:09:19

I would be happy to take any one of them if they are still available! I am new to Wolvden and I would love to get more hunters and/or scouters in my pack. I am excited to expand my pack and both of these babies are adorable. Thank you for considering me and for doing this! 

marvel

Posted 2020-10-21 17:14:48

I would be happy to take the second one but any one works! I just joined Wolvden whenever it came out for free, I think he’s really cute and would be a good breeding male! I’m really excited and invested in this game, and plan on playing it as much as I can! I’m trying to expand my territory and buy more wolves, and know I probably won’t be able to afford a wolf like him because I only have 43 SC. Also, Thanks for thinking about us new people! This is very kind of you :)

Gyrobreaker

Posted 2020-10-21 17:41:01

Hi! 

First off, thank you so much for hosting this, and letting us have this chance! :) I really appreciate that.

And second off -- I would love the take the pretty female home, the first one. 

Her natural look is just lovely, and her stats are really good for a pup! (I think) She'd be named Jaquess, and would go on my hunting team :) The merle look is one of my favorites, and a caramel base? That is a perfectly tasty combo ;D The orange eyes fit very well with her overall look, and everything about her just,, seems to go together perfectly - even her personality is perfect! If you permit me to take this pretty pup home, she will always be loved and taken care of (:

Thank you!

Avie

Posted 2020-10-22 11:52:44

Right, this is closed, I shall be sending 1sc trades to the people who got them :3

Emissary Themis

Search Topic