Skip to main content
Main Content

What book are you currently reading?

Posted 2022-04-28 14:46:29
Good luck, and hope your management doesn't include bears.

🍂 Leonca 🐆

Posted 2024-02-18 09:46:59
Currently reading murtagh by Christopher paolini, I have been reading the throne of glass series by Sarah j.maas as well.
Unus

Posted 2024-03-18 19:36:28 (edited)
Unus-- Those are great books!!

Im Reading the last book in the Immortals Series By Tamora Pierce
They are really good books! you guys should check them out!!
Queen Saphira

Posted 2024-03-22 17:09:53
I'm reading Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart, I know its written for a younger age group but I love it!

⋆ĐØØΜŞĐΔ¥☾

Posted 2024-05-08 10:15:52
I'm reading Haunting Adeline atm- I'm halfway through
styx

Posted 2024-05-08 21:57:18
hi im trying to make a comic book with wolves i need some help
dm me pls if u want a wolf in my book

wolfyZane

Posted 2024-05-08 22:18:10 (edited)
"Psychology and Western Religion" by C.G. Jung.
It was part of my art teacher's "secret stash" of books that was donated by some Christian religious order (Columbian Sisters?), which is surprising, considering this book is borderline heretical. I mean, it's not anti-Christian or even anti-religion, but I wouldn't be wrong putting it in the "controversial" category. Jung was obviously careful with his words.

I've tried to read Jung before when I was a teen but I couldn't understand him at all, so I'm kind of proud that I can make some sense of him now after so many years. It does take effort and not everything Jung says is valuable but it's somewhat interesting, especially if you're Christian or Gnostic or interested in numerology or alchemy or the role of religious symbolism in human psychology. I just picked it up because trying to understand and interpret religious faith from a neutral psychological perspective is something I've never heard of, and it focuses on the "West" which as a civilization has a very different religious/spiritual inheritence than the "East", though Buddhism and Taoism are mentioned along with Persian and ancient Egyptian beliefs. I'm not religious myself, but I do find these kinds of topics fascinating on their own. It has already sparked some ideas for lore-writing :p

☨𝖋𝖔𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓☨

Search Topic