Skip to main content
Main Content

Click For Free Stuff!

Click For Free Stuff!
Posted 2021-08-10 19:00:06 (edited)
This thread can also be found on Lioden!

Click for Free Stuff!

How this works:
Don't know how to play? Very Easy!! Look at what the person above said they want and if you have that item, gift it to them! Then write what you want! (Make sure you have something on their list before posting your own) Ex:
Player 1: I want a guarana.

Player 2: Sending guarana!
Want GC, [Insert rest of wishlist]

Player 3: Sending [Something else from list]
[Insert wishlist]

Make sure you say what you want! Also, say that you are sending before you send! Some people want multiple things, you can send as many things as you want from their list if you have them.

AND REMEMBER! This thread is about giving and receiving things you or others want, not about surprises. Make sure you are only posting your wishlist after someone if you have something on their wishlist. Don't be greedy, you wouldn't want for someone else to do the same to you.

If you need to contact me but I've been inactive, please send me a message on Lioden (The Hose Water #153701), Discord (carpinacup), or ask someone to send the message for you.

Rules
Please read the rules. It will be obvious if you don't.
1. Do not comment after someone with your wishlist if you are not going to send them anything or send them something that's not on their list.

2. If you are sending someone a wolf but for whatever reason can't, make sure to check to see if they have a role or anything that is preventing them from being sent. If you can't find the reason, make sure to tell them and send them something else on their list.

3. Don't tell anyone what they can have on their list or to change it

4. Don't act like the owner (The Hose Water)

5. You may not send a surprise unless the person above specifically states that they are ok with surprises, and only if you don't have anything from their list.

6. There is a minimum to surprises. Don't send just a little bit of anything as it is not fair to the other person. If you are sending SC, try to send over 100, if you are sending items, try to send them in bulk unless it's a good item or multiple ok items. Do not send trash or useless stuff

7. No sandwich posts. Let at least 2 people gift before you gift again.

8. Do not send random comments or thanks in the thread, use Dms.

9. Don't steal my thread idea

10. If you are coming to me or a helper with an issue, PLEASE include the name of the person you have a problem with.

11. If you were skipped, message the person that skipped you instead of announcing it in chat. Don't message me or any helpers first, as we're often not needed once you dm the person that skipped.

12. If you have a very long list, use spoilers. I will message you if your list is too long (too long means it takes up my entire screen)

13. Don't be rude to people that tell you you've broken a rule. Reread the rules, and if you don't see the problem, message me.

14. Don't make limits on your wishlist too high, for example, nothing like 2+ GC or 1k+ SC, don't add only almost impossible things on your list, this isn't a "Gifting for the rich" thread after all. Max SC for easy lists is 300, max GC is 1

15. Do not threaten to block. I understand it's annoying if someone does something they weren't supposed to do, but it's better to message me about it rather than block everyone.

16. Do not send your list if the last person is still editing theirs, be patient. This is only allowed if it has been over an hour and the list hasn't been edited.
(more to be added)

The Hose Water

Posted 2021-08-10 19:03:48
Me first! I want any amount of SC or decor/BGs
The Hose Water

Posted 2021-08-10 19:59:26 (edited)
I'll send 100sc!!

I want a background or rare decor or gc/sc

𓍊𓆏𓋼TOadStoOl𓋼𓆏𓍊

Posted 2021-08-11 16:45:46
sending Sc

i would like

25 GC ( any amount of GC you can send is fine too )

100 Sc

uncommon recipes ( no bone recipes please ) 

thank you in advance

magicwhitewolf

Posted 2021-08-11 16:47:19
I have no GC, and I spent all my SC; Sorry! I also don't really know about the recipes, haven't got to that yet. Sending something random!

I would like some SC. Any is fine!
Moonlight

Posted 2021-08-11 16:48:36
sending over 150 Sc!

I would like GC, SC, or anything honestly. I mainly came here to give people stuff they want!

Toon

Posted 2021-08-11 16:50:47
I don't have any; and also I'm very new so how in the world do you send stuff-

Idk. Something.
Moonlight

Posted 2021-08-11 17:14:23
You go on the persons profile and you'll see a Send Gift button, click that.

Sending something

Want: any amount of SC or GC or decor/Bgs
The Hose Water

Posted 2021-08-12 03:34:07
Sending: 90sc

Wanted: ♡Any pups you don't want ♡ ☆Any amusement item☆
EeveeOfEternity

Posted 2021-08-12 07:10:36
I want my pups, and I have no items- sorry!

I want SC, I have 2
Moonlight

Search Topic