Skip to main content
Main Content

Safe | Sign-Ups

Posted 2020-10-20 22:02:47 (edited)

IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR

❛ your high spirits and strong will is only going to get you in trouble, little one. best submit to those in power before you get bit. ❜

B A S I  C    I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Limbo

Orientation: Asexual

⟶  P E R S O N A L I T Y

{ + }  trusting, educated, loyal, active

{ ~ } determined, obedient, sarcastic, semi-aggressive

{ - } hesitant, impatient, submissive, grim

Without a doubt, Limbo has the nimble-ness of a young wolf, the wisdom of a healer, and the attitude of an elder. Though he would disagree, Limbo has been told on numerous occasions that he is a sarcastic dim-witted pea brain with the thinking capability of a weasel. He’s a headstrong, loyal wolf who wishes only to serve those above him, provide for his people and defend those who can’t defend themselves. Unlike many of those he knows, he’s not one bit interested in becoming one’s lover. Though his ancestors would shun him for such a thought, he has no interest in having pups nor providing for one romantically.

He may seem to have a soft exterior- one that many would say is just an act and that he’d never actually do any damage but when it comes to the safety of himself or those he cares about, he’ll become very aggressive. One might experience his bad side if he were to be put in a bad situation or woken up on the wrong side of the grass, but the extent would be a snarky remark and a warning growl. Other than that, he’s docile when it comes to harming another.

Limbo has little strengths and many weaknesses. His strengths consist of loyalty to those he cares about, though sometimes he doesn’t know if his loyalty is to one that wishes him harm. Another strength is that he’s educated in different subjects such as hunting, protecting, etc. He prefers to be prepared for any situation; in case something goes wrong. His weaknesses are a bit more complex than that, however. He’s too trusting and he’ll often get himself hurt which can cause him to distance himself from others and be snappy. Another of his weaknesses is that he’s too pessimistic. Though he loves to make others feel better, oftentimes he can’t find the good in a situation and forgets to keep his maw shut about it.

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 2.6 ft.

Length: 5.3 ft.

Weight: 140 pounds.

Limbo is slender, though don’t let that fool you, he’s well-fed and healthy. He’s an average size, like much of his wolf companions, being 2.6 feet in height and 5.3 feet in length. He weighs around 140 pounds. His slender stature helps him blend in with the trees in his surroundings and makes it easy to sneak up on prey, though his weight makes it so he can’t be as quiet when being stealthy. His coat consists of a blend of black, grey, and cream. His eyes are dark orange and his fur is short, though enough to cover his whole body and keep him warm in the snow. His tail dangles almost to his paws, which can be at his disadvantage. His right ear has a small tear at it, due to a fight with a fox but it works just as well as any others. At the end of his tail dangles a medium-sized light-blue feather. 

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Limbo has never truly been one for love interests, but rather he makes close friends that he knows he can trust and depend on. His late mother, Enyssea, passed away when he was 7 months old due to a sickness that had quickly spread throughout her body. His father, Salem, unfortunately never got to meet his son because when Enyssea was pregnant with his pup, he was brutally murdered by a rogue wolf passing through the territory. Limbo never had pup siblings.

(If you wish to make a friendship with Limbo, DM me!)

H I S T O R Y

Limbo was born on a cold winter day over 3 years ago to a female wolf named Enyssea who was unfortunate enough to only give birth to one pup but nonetheless, she loved him. His father, Salem, had died only days before to an unruly rogue wolf who'd crossed into the territory, looking to cause trouble. When Limbo was only just beginning to gain a personality and have a desire to explore things out of the den, Enyssea was stricken with a heartless disease that quickly spread throughout her body, eventually shutting down her lungs and killing her slowly, leaving Limbo without a mother nor father. He learned to hunt, gather, and protect with the help of his wolf companions and like all incomplete stories, his is yet to be over.

O T H E R

Limbo's Themes: 

Who Are You, Really? || Mikkyekko

Welcome To The Jungle || Tommee Profitt

Devil's Playground || The Rigs

EDEN

Posted 2020-10-22 18:06:59 (edited)

"There's a monster inside of that girl"

Name:Luca 

Orientation:
Grey Asexual // panromantic

Personality:

Lawful Evil | Submissive | Aggressive | Loyal | Stubborn | Blunt | Violent | Close-minded | Anxious | Anti-Social | Inconsiderate

Deep down, Luca is sad and broken, though she doesn't express it. She silently yearns for companionship, whether that takes the form of a friend or a mate. She often finds herself lying to herself about her feeling and convinces herself she is being dramatic. Because of her pup-hood trauma, she is scared, anxious, and submissive. However, these traits have no effect on her unless it is superior in the pack. When confronted by a stranger, or someone whom she doesn't respect or like, she is known to be rather aggressive and close-minded towards them, however, she is still anxious. She usually lets her anger and feelings get the best of her, which puts her in some very contradicting situations. She doesn't like accepting the truth, even though she is big on honesty

History:Luca has been alone almost all of her life. She was born in a hot summer some two years ago and was with her parents until they died of a grizzly attack. They died when Luca was 7 months, and she was left to fend for herself. As a pup and adolescent, Luca was extremely trusting and asked everybody to be friends or if they could help her. One cold night, she came across an old badger who promised Lca help in exchange for protection. Luca agreed, and the two animals spent 2 months together, scouring the lands around them, until one day, the honey badger and Luca came across a grizzly. As anyone would be, she was terrified, then she noticed she was alone. The badger had left her for dead. And that, she almost was. Luca then found that she should join a pack, as being a lone wolf didn't fit her. She showed up one day, bleeding, bruised, and dirtied. Because of her submissive nature, she fit right in. She didn't want to be seen, or talked to, and that she wasn't. Luca had changed drastically, but her fight isn't yet won....or lost. 

Relationships:Luca doesn't have many, or any true relationships. She is very self-reserved and likes to scare people off by being blunt with them. She prefers being alone, however, she does yearn for a close friend or companionship. ((Let me know if you want a bond with her!))

Other:

Themes:

When the Party's Over - Billie Eilish

"Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding
But nothing ever stops you leaving....
 could lie say I like it like that"

Rosier/Punk2 - Brakence 

"I'm going to hell, you're going to heaven
It doesn't negate our holy connection
And next time I fly too close to the sun
I'm not gonna run, this shit was for fun

I left home now I'm fucked up
Realized how much I loved you
Whole god damn life, been a suckup
Now I'm just tryna get my luck up"

Miss YOU - CORPSE
"

I don't wanna look like this, f***
I don't wanna feel like this, f***
Wish I didn't miss her so much.

I knew this would happen, f*** love
Break a mirror, yea break a f***ing mirror
No quiero estar aqui"

CREDIT

xena | recessive breeder

Posted 2020-10-30 19:13:46

My thoughts were destroying me, 

I tried not to think,

But the silence was a killer too

Name: Oisin (doesn't look like her but I just like the name)
Gender: If non-binary genders are allowed then demigirl, if not female

Orientation: likes females, demiromantic 

Personality: bit of a loner, doesn't trust easily, is scared easily, strong fighter 

Appearance:  White base color, silver saddle marking on her back, black

Relationships: none rn but I am open 

History: Was abandoned by her mother as she was the runt of the pack, but with training, she could easily beat any of her littermates in a fight

Other: songs listened to while playing:

Head above water - Avril Lavigne 

Birdie - Avril Lavigne 

ImmoVdestroyer

Posted 2020-10-31 06:39:40 (edited)

Name ;; Rowan
Age ;; 1 year, 6 months
Gender ;; male
Orientation ;; pansexual (Rowan isn't one for labels, but he loves others freely & in myriad ways - romantic, platonic, etc.)
Rank ;; lambda

Personality ;;
optimistic // foolhardy // nurturing // ambitious // short-sighted

Subtlety is not Rowan's strong suit. With his large frame, loud voice, and friendly demeanor, he's hard to overlook. He faces life with a relentless optimism, boldly refusing to give in to the despair that has gripped much of his world. Perhaps he truly believes the wolves stand a chance in their fight against their feline adversaries, or perhaps it's simply an efficient coping mechanism for staving off his own fear of the inevitable destruction of his species. Rather than dwell on such troubling nuances, Rowan prefers to focus his attention outward, on caring for and supporting his packmates. The young wolf is particularly fond of pup sitting, having only recently been a pup himself. Now that he is growing older, however, Rowan is eager to prove himself to the pack in other ways.

As Rowan aged into his adolescence, his physical strength became increasingly apparent. Gone was the shivering orphan pup, replaced instead by a handsome young wolf with a reckless streak. Budding prowess in battle plus a lack of experience makes for a dangerous combination, but Rowan has yet to learn this lesson. Although Rowan's unearned confidence may lead him to take unnecessary risks, his respect for authority may prevent him from running himself into too much trouble. He feels he needs to show that he has earned his place in the pack, and he will run himself ragged trying to do just that. Still, he will keep up his brave and cheerful facade, for failing to do so could shatter the life he's worked so hard to build with his adoptive family.

Appearance ;;
Height ;; 31 inches
Weight ;; 140 pounds
View in WD Wardrobe

Rowan's tawny pelt fades to cream along his legs and undersides. These same cream markings lend an endearing expressiveness to his face, with lightened patches of fur along his cheeks and above his eyes. Warm brown eyes accentuate Rowan's ever-present smile. A deeper brown color is deposited in a dappled pattern across Rowan's back. The young wolf is finally starting to grow into his solid frame, a marked change from the awkward, lanky pup that was brought to Glykós Íchos only a year earlier. Still enough of a novice in both hunting and fighting to bear no scars, Rowan is itching for the chance to throw himself into his responsibilities as a pack wolf. Thick fur and solid muscling showcase Rowan's potential to develop into a renowned warrior, so long as inexperience doesn't bring about his downfall first.

Relationships ;;
Parents ;; Unknown, presumed deceased [but open if someone would like to play one/both of them!]
Mentors, Friends, Crushes, etc. all open!

Mika (father figure/mentor) ;; Mika was the scout who found Rowan and brought him back to the pack, and Rowan has hardly left his side since.

History ;;
Rowan's story begins the day he was delivered into the relative safety of the Glykós Íchos camp - not by his mother, but by the scout (Mika) who discovered him, alone and shaking, beneath a fallen log near the edge of the pack's territory. A brief search of the surrounding area yielded no sign of the pup's parents. Their fate remains unknown, but most believe they've fallen prey - like so many others - to the primal cats. Rowan remembers nothing of his parents, or of the events that led to him being found alone in the woods. No, his earliest memories are of the warmth of his new packmates, who banded together to care for him. Rowan was recently weaned at this point, but still far too young to be a self-sufficient lone wolf. He feels a deep gratitude toward his adoptive family, along with a sense of obligation to repay them with the same kindness that was shown to him.

Rowan tries not to dwell on how his life would be different had his parents not vanished, since doing so only brings him pain. Still, he can feel a deep need to know gnawing at his core.

Other ;; I'm primarily online & can write replies Wednesday - Saturday mornings. Outside of that, I'm usually just checking in on mobile to take care of my wolves

Private Threads ;;

The Mighty Hunter ;; Mika + Rowan

Oryx

Posted 2020-11-04 02:04:31 (edited)

Name: Lucian

Orientation: Questioning bisexual/biromantic

Personality: Temporaraily N/A

Appearance: Temporarily N/A

History: Temporarily N/A

Other: "The Sharpest Lives" - My Chemical Romance
"Lemon Party" - letlive.

Wolfjaw

Posted 2020-11-08 22:55:06 (edited)

ulv

img credit 
"I sent a smile your way, you said Don't let anyone put that smile away."

Name Leah 
Age 3 years 8 months 
Gender Female 
Orientation Panromantic 
Rank Delta 

Personality Calm, patient, and trustworthy. Gets along great with almost everyone, especially pups. Often chooses to take the safer, less offensive route. She is very wise, considers herself somewhat of a pacifist, and is a logical thinker. When she speaks, wolves tend to listen. She analyzes and gathers info on scenarios thoroughly before making decisions, but can think on her feet if necessary. A very observant wolf, she picks up and memorizes details most would miss. 

Her disposition pairs nicely with Nikolai's, as she has a very opposite personality. She believes in well-rounded leadership and, despite Nikolai's outward harshness, she respects him and views him as a fit leader (although she shares vastly differing opinions). The thing they share most in common is their love for their fellow pack members, especially elders and weaker members. Leah tends to favor the young pups as well and loves watching over them. 

Her kindness and gentle nature are often taken as signs of weakness, but they certainly are not and she is quick to correct this misjudgment. Even though many have tried to take advantage of her due to her positive and caring disposition, it has not dampened it. She strongly believes in the 'power' of her ways and does not intend to change. 

Her character has proven useful in her survival. She can easily and swiftly de-escalate scenarios and reason with people. She has learned many techniques for conversing, negotiating, and even manipulating (although she prefers to avoid the latter). Leah values honesty, loyalty, and integrity as the highest values and always pursues these qualities within herself as in others. 

Leah views herself as the motherly type but does not have children of her own, nor does she see herself having any in the future (though she would not be opposed to it under the right circumstances). When it comes to romantic love, she has very little experience. When it comes to platonic and familial love, though, her experience is vast. While she is reasonably cautious, her trust is not immensely hard to obtain and she can become close with others very quickly. She is indeed a very social creature and prefers being around other wolves. She views close friends as family and is very protective of them, especially when their character comes into question. 

[I could write much more but I'll leave it there for now] 

Appearance 
Scrawny but fit. She always looks clean and well-groomed, and her appearance alludes to her noble and honest disposition. Standing at 30 centimeters shoulder height, 46 centimeters in length, and weighing 35 kilograms, she is a wolf of rather a small stature. Although she is small and appears to be very delicate, she is agile and very quick. Leah appears to be younger than she really is, which is likely due to her calm nature and her history of not upsetting easily. Her expression is always relaxed and her body language often inviting. 

Relationships 
[Open to any and all, ping me in OOC or PM]

Nikolai - Alpha - 'Acquaintance' 
"He's brave and strong. A good leader, well respected. We vary greatly but that is no matter, he is well-meaning and unites the pack." 

Luka - Lambda - 'Like family'
"He's a very rambunctious young wolf, but he has a good heart. He's like a son to me, almost."

Relatives 
WIP 

History 
Like many of her fellow canines, she is reluctant to share information regarding her past. This is not because it was particularly bad or traumatizing. In fact, her upbringing was rather modest and peaceful. As a pup, Leah made friends easily and was as energetic as any other young wolf. She had shown signs of wisdom at a fairly early age and often would sit with the elders as they chatted amongst themselves. During these times, she hardly ever spoke herself and would only interject to ask occasional questions. These moments continue to be some of her favorites and she often looks back on them for insight. She still enjoys sitting with the elders, and her experiences as a pup have taught her that an elder's experience is often full of lessons to be learned for those willing to listen. 

Leah was fairly young when a large cat clan scattered her pack and destroyed the glen she had called home since birth. She was intelligent and quick enough to flee the scene and avoid detection while she hid in the surrounding wooded area while chaos ensued. She waited anxiously for hours after the attack had ceased before returning to inspect the damage and search for her family. She found many of her clan members in the glade but most of them were dead. The whine of an injured litter-mate caught her attention. He was the only living wolf she had found. 
Leah and her litter-mate König ventured away from the glen and began searching for lost packmates not accounted for in the massacre. They were unsuccessful, and König's wounds soon became infected. Leah knew nothing of herbs and so all she could do was lick his wounds and let him rest. He eventually died on the trail. Leah laid by his side for an entire night, mourning and watching over his body. She hoped his soul would find peace in whatever afterlife there was. She liked to believe his spirit returned to the Earth and gave birth to new flora. 

Shortly after this incident, she stumbled upon a small (at the time) band of wolves and quickly grew connected to them. She climbed through the ranks with her charm and honest nature. She looks up to Nikolai's tenacity though she believes his pursuit of the cats may end tragically and advises more cautious approaches. 

Other 
Let me know if history or anything doesn't add up and/or needs to be tweaked.

img credit

Name Luka

Age 1 year 2 months

Gender Male

Orientation Hetero-romantic // asexual

Rank Lambda 

"Water damaged memories are floating down my street"

Personality
Luka is rambunctious and seems to never run out of energy. While he is actually quite friendly with those in his pack, many see him as unlikable. This is due to the fact that he seems to never stop talking and he is always running around, likely causing mayhem. Luka's loud mouth has gotten him into trouble on multiple occasions; he doesn't know when to stop talking or when to keep something to himself. Luka speaks his mind, rather loudly, no matter what thoughts are brewing within it. For as social as he is, he has few social skills to draw upon and this annoys many of the other wolves. Because of this, Luka has few friends; yet he still treats all of the wolves in the pack as he does his friends.

When Luka is not with the pack or a pack member(s), his behavior does a 180. When alone or with unfamiliar wolves, he is quiet, cautious, and distant. To an outsider, Luka would seem to be a mellow, timid, and mute wolf. This personality change is only exhibited around strange and/or unfamiliar wolves and was developed at an incredibly early age as a defense mechanism. Luka knows he can trust his pack, but he is incredibly wary and untrusting of anyone outside of them.

Luka is often frustrated that he feels 'pup-sat' all the time. He understands that he is rowdy and energetic, but he wants to have the freedom to do as he pleases (within reason). He occasionally snaps at fellow pack members when they scold him or treat him as a freshly-weaned pup and then immediately regrets it. Luka gets into sour moods where nobody and nothing cheers him up, yet he keeps up his friendly and energetic exterior. These moods rarely happen but they are incredibly draining on Luka and leave him extremely tired. During these times he can be found sleeping most of the day.

Luka has a natural gift for tracking, but his excitement and noise always get in the way. He can track almost anything or anyone, but his stalking skills and stealth are sub-par. Because of this, he is often excluded from any sort of hunt and feels guilty for not contributing to the pack as much as he would like.

Luka is in fact a very generous wolf. He is always donating time and resources to wolves in need, mostly within his own pack. Whenever he sees a wolf struggling or feeling down, he is quick to be the first to jump in and offer assistance. When wolves in the pack are pregnant and/or nesting he helps bring them food and nesting supplies, as well as anything else they may need. He often plays with the younger pups that have so much energy only he seems to be able to keep up. As rambunctious as he is, Luka is always delicate and gentle when playing with the newer pups. The thing he hates most in life is hurting other wolves (on accident or on purpose), whether they deserve it or not.

Appearance
Luka's fur is white and scraggly. He takes no particular care to keep clean and can often be seen with dirt hanging off of his underfur. His white fur is broken up by light cinnamon colored patches, though most would assume this is just grime. When clean and groomed, Luka is a gorgeous young wolf. However, he has never cared much for outward appearances and so takes no care to keep tidy.

A moderately thin wolf, Luka is much stronger than you would expect. He can carry large weights and his constant play and frolicking have given him endurance that would impress most wolves. Luka's love for fish has kept him lean and healthy. Whenever he has the opportunity, he can be found near a river or lake stripping a trout of its delicate meat and fatty skin.

Relationships
[Frienships - always open | Love interests - PM]

Leah - Delta - 'Mother figure'
"She's raised me like her own, and she is always there to guide me."

Nikolai - Alpha - 'Acquaintance'
"He's a great alpha, but I hardly speak to him... he's rather intimidating, I think."

Katrina - Lambda, deceased [natural causes] - Birth Mother 
"I didn't really know her, but I have warm feelings when I recall the times she would nurse me before my eyes were even open."

Sven - Lambda, AWOL - Father
"I've never talked to him, he was never part of our pack and moved on before mother even had me."

History
As a young wolf, Luka doesn't know a life without the threat of the large cat clans. This pack is the only one he has ever know and he rather likes it. While he doesn't have much experience to go on, he knows not to mess with the cats. It seems to have been drilled into him since birth, as he has an instinctual aversion to the creatures, as well as a healthy fear for what they are capable of. 

Luka has noticed that many of the wolves in his pack refuse to talk about their pasts. He himself doesn't talk about his past, but that is simply due to the fact that there isn't much past for him to talk about. He will open up and share pup-hood stories with anyone in the pack willing to listen.

He is practically void of the traumatic past experiences that most of the older wolves seem to have. While he is grateful for this, it also unnerves him. He's sure that their pasts are bound to become his future. Growing up with the threat of the cat clans, he's sure that something will eventually happen. But in the meantime, he tries not to think of such things.

Other

Spibs

Search Topic