Skip to main content
Main Content

Vampire Romance BatDoesStuff&WolfClaw (Rp sheet)

Posted 2021-06-09 14:36:19 (edited)

Aster chuckled as he rested his head on hers. It was the most sweetest moment, beside the kisses they had frequently exchanged once in a while between each other " Honey...  dont let the king scare you.  Alarick can be a boss, but he cant tell you or I what to do on a daily basis. i would have a fight if that happened. " he joked at her words. " I mean.. so what if you kiss me in front of him, it isnt his problem that im in love with you. " 

Her eyes met his and she smirked " you never kissed me as good back then as you do now, Laz. you arent the shy stuttering male I used to know.  You are surely opening up. I love that. Now..  we can go to the palace now, since its getting late and then spend a few nights there.  Appeartly you would  have  to sleep in my room, but I can arrange  something for you."

After the talk, Aster got off the bed and grabbed everything she owned, which wasnt a lot and  walked towards the door, looking behind her to see if Lazarus would follow suit " Come on.. i dont want to marry a half scared half brave man one day and regret it later. So come on. Plus we still have that romantic picnic to enjoy"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-10 05:32:08

(apologies for the really late response, I was just a bit busy with a project)

Honestly, Lazarus didn't know if it was being with Aster or if it was just being at his own house that let him be more open, but regardless he was pretty happy himself over it. He figured staying a few nights in the palace might do him some good, as after all staying with him helped Aster by the looks of it. He didn't see a reason why it couldn't be the same for him.

As she got up from the bed, he was maybe just a bit disappointed still even if he would never admit to that out loud. Still, he stuck out his tongue a little at the comment before he moved to get up and head after her. "Yeah yeah, I'll figure that out for you. Still let me just talk to Ma real quick and let her know what is going on. You can go get Lacey out of her stall if you want to, I just also need to get a few more things so I'll be a moment." Lazarus explained with a quick peck to her forehead, then heading over to where his mother was to get her attention.

They talked in his room as he packed up a few outfits for when he'd be gone and a few other items he might need, explaining to Rosalyn everything that would be happening while he was gone and just asking if she'd be alright. Of course, she didn't mind much and just said for him to be safe and not let anything bad happen while he was away. It was sweet, and Lazarus made sure to assure her he'd be okay before turning and making his way out of the house to look for where Aster went.

BatDoesStuff

Posted 2021-06-10 05:44:36 (edited)

Aster  let him kiss her head before he went to talk to his mother. A little grin crossed her face when he stuck his tongue out " That boy is gonna get it at the Palace, and father cant stop me" She chuckled as she left to get lacey brushed and tacked up.

Her relationship with Lacey was still on the rough side, but at least talking Valarian helped calm Lacey down enough to let her brush and tack her before Lazarus came up.

" you ready to see the entire Palace tour, Laz?" Aster asked as she saw him get closer and closer, until he was right in front of her. " But just be warned... the floor isnt as comfortable as you might think. So,  its ok getting on the bed..." she then bit her lip because she knew this would get her into trouble. but she didnt care. Lazarus was hers and she was his and that was final. Her father couldnt do anything about it. 

" Be ready for me to step away from you when we get into the palace, Laz.. I havent done my royal duties as of late, but I dont care right now about that. So, lets get there and get you set up before I talk with Alarick"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-10 18:03:17

Lacey was reasonably nervous, but she managed to stay calm enough to let Aster handle her brushing and tack her, even if she seemed as confused as a horse could be with not being Lazarus. As he approached, she immediately seemed to settle down, especially after receiving some pets to keep her happy.

"I guess so. And I am sure I'd be fine, I wouldn't want to intrude too much in your room. It's not fair to you." He assured, maybe being a little too polite for his own good as technically it wasn't like she said it hesitantly or seemed to hate the idea regardless. Still, he was raised to always respect people's boundaries and it being so long since he was around people made it so he didn't always pick up on any hints that might of been implied.

"Alright, I suppose that is fair, maybe I can go and help do some cleaning or making food while you are away, do some stuff to help out. Ma says you should never be a bad guest and refuse to help." He explained, kissing her forehead before moving to make sure Lacey was already to go and to also sneak her a few apple slices that he had grabbed before leaving the house. He then moved to offer that Aster get up first while he soothed Lacey a little more.

BatDoesStuff

Posted 2021-06-10 18:13:39

" and you or anyone else would have to be polite in front of royalty, Laz. especially in front of the King." Aster said as she carefully got into the saddle. She was hoping he wouldnt just walk on foot all the way to the Palace, for it was real far. " you staying down there or... coming up behind me?" she suggested." not that im scared of you being behind me, Laz,  just wanna be careful in case Lacey spooks"

she stroked her neck gently to sooth her  before looking back down at Lazarus " And there is a book imma hand you as well.  its something all the men I had been with had to learn. Politeness is the key to everything in the hands of the royal family. but its short. So you dont have to rush into that one ether"

Aster chatted a while longer before they headed to the Palace gates. A guard standing there to protect the king and the royal family from commoners and the like. But Aster ordered him to open up the gates to let them pass through.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-11 06:54:37

Lazarus chuckled a bit, as there was no way he was going to try and be rude to royalty or do anything impolite on purpose. He knew it was a risk he might do it accidentally, but he was doing the best he could with the lack of experience that he had in those situations. "Of course, Aster. I wouldn't want to insult them if he is already a bit iffy on how he sees me." He explained, though he then perked up at her question.

He paused for a moment, but then moved to lightly pull himself up onto Lacey behind Aster. It felt a little odd, but he at least could easily take the reins and start to move her forward so they could make their way to the palace. "It's okay, Lace. and alright, if it's shorter then I at least have a better chance of memorizing whatever is in it." He explained lightly as he finally got the mare to start to head forward and make their way towards the town like they planned.

As the arrived, Lacey had gotten a bit more nervous, but he tried to keep her soothed and just tried to not feel too awkward as he let Aster try to get the guards to let them through. "Are you sure this is alright?" He murmured, trying to make it so only she could hear him as he didn't exactly know if he'd be scolded for 'keeping' Aster away from the palace for so long.

BatDoesStuff

Posted 2021-06-11 07:07:15 (edited)

" Do you realize how long-" the guard began to say to Princess Aster. but the Palace doors opened and King Alarick walked out towards them " Aster. You finally come back home after what? a couple weeks? Is that what royalty does? Abandons their royal duties?" he eyed Lazarus before standing beside the guard.

" Father.. im sorry. but I dont have to listen to you any more. Im a hundred twenty eight and you treat me like a baby. I may be your daughter, but im doing this for me and my mother. Not you." Aster said glaring at her father. 

" Dont you mention your mother into this. I want you in the building right now. Your  friend  can come but he cant disturb you"

" Father! I only came to grab something for Laz. and to stay the night here. Just a few nights. Thats it. Then im never coming back. " Aster said  grabbing Lazarus's hand in hers and squeezed it in worry that she might never see him again. 

The guard didnt want to hear the argument that was   happening so he walked bac inside. Aster rolled her eyes before looking back at Lazarus " Come on Laz.. ill get Lacey into the stable and you can stay for a bit I guess. "

And with that she ordered Lacey to move on towards the stable. " Im so sorry about my father, Laz... I...I should have seen this coming"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-12 12:56:21

Lazarus froze at the sight of Alarick, shoulders tensing up harshly as he was eyed, this unnerving Lacey a good bit until he moved a hand to softly pat her side, flinching a little at his words despite how they weren't exactly directed at him. Part of him was angry though, how could a father speak to their child like that? It didn't seem fair, even if maybe Aster could of handled the whole royal duties part a lot better, yelling at her wouldn't solve that.

He frowned at the 'never coming back part', sighing a little before he nodded as they could decide to head to get Lacey away from the negative energy, as she was getting too nervous and had begun to fidget and might end up bolting otherwise. "Alright, girlie, it's okay." He spoke softly to the horse, trying to calm her still as she didn't take well to orders either.

"I uh... I-it's alright, I guess. Uh.. m-maybe I could try to talk...? O-or help at least, somehow..." He explained, as in his eyes he felt maybe there was a way he could help fix it somehow since it seemed unfair to either of them to keep fighting when there might be a very fair compromise to be made. What exactly, he had yet to really figure that out, but he was trying.

"I'll be stuck here for a few days anyways." He added on a little as if that would give it any more reason to try and interfere with this topic. It honestly wasn't even guaranteed to be a good idea, but as Lazarus saw it, it was pointless to just do nothing when he was also somewhat caught in the middle of it.

BatDoesStuff

Posted 2021-06-12 13:12:16 (edited)

Once they reached the barn, Aster got off Lacey and just ran to the stall where Winter was being held and opened it. " what have I done, Winter.. What am I doing wrong here. Was it even the right choice to get a suitor?" She spoke in Vampirian. She stroked her neck  to try and calm herself and winter down, but to little effect. 

Once she saw Lazarus coming with Lacey, she exited the  stable and opened up a new one for Lacey " Laz... do you think its even gonna work for us to be together?" she asked shaking as he walked past her " I mean.. my father hates this and I cant get through to him at all."

Then she paused before starting off again " I mean..  I love you Laz, and I dont think I would ever find another person." Aster eyed Laz with a weak smile  before turning away to face Winter again, tears falling down her face "  I still have yet to give you the ring, Laz."

Once Aster heard the door shut and locked, she ran into Laz's arms " Oh Laz... im sorry.. for everything"

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-12 16:03:47

Lazarus watched after, but the running made Lacey get a bit startled so he needed a moment to comfort her and make sure she wouldn't hurt anyone or herself on accident. He did it as quickly as possible try to get Lacey into the stable now so that she could rest and he could talk with Aster.

"I mean.... I can't say it'd be... easy, I guess." He murmured quietly before moving to help lacey into the stall quickly, as he wanted to try and just put her away so he wasn't needing to focus on multiple things at once when the talk was much more serious then that.

"Aster... Hey, no, no need to apologize, okay?" He tried to assure, moving to scoop up her into his arms a bit so he could hug her a bit more tightly and try to comfort her, pressing a few kisses to the side of her head. Lazarus tried to think of something, anything that he could say to make the situation better, which he doubted was possible, though another thing did come to his mind that he could say instead.

"... I love you." He said in a rather soft tone of voice, hoping that maybe it's help ground her alongside it being very honest, as he wouldn't dare say anything like that if he didn't deserve it.

BatDoesStuff

Search Topic