Skip to main content
Main Content

Free Wolf/Stud Cards!! Now Offering Pack Icons! [CLOSED FOR NOW]

Posted 2021-06-24 12:08:50

I would love something like this, the card and the circle are you still open? 

Kuma

Posted 2021-06-24 13:01:43

You can still submit requests, but I won't be able to start work on anything until after I return from my hiatus.

Jo Ann | HIATUS

Posted 2021-06-24 15:38:45

FORM:

Wolf Link (REQUIRED): wolvden.com

Color Scheme/Theme (Like if it's flame or sunflower themed or whatever): Space themed (Might be picky on the colors)

Modifications (Add/remove text): I like empty slots, so feel free to add! and please mention somewhere about the special base and the lunar skin, nose, eye etc. 

Décor To Include (Links to custom décor on wolf): All his décor is in his bio! 

~~~~~~~~~~

I am also going to be making pack icons!

Form For Pack Icons: 

Link to pack/pack name: TheOhanaPack

Color Scheme/Theme: Pixar Movie: Luca (If you could go based off of this movie and their colors and stuff i'd love that!)

Modifications: None i can think off quite yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuma

Posted 2021-06-26 11:05:47

Here is Pyrode with his heaps of wisteria flowers!

Link: https://i.ibb.co/tCRhPjc/Pyrode-Stud-Card.png

Jo Ann | HIATUS

Posted 2021-06-26 11:23:37

Here's The Darkwater Crossing Pack's new icon!

Link: https://i.ibb.co/tXk47Vp/circle-cropped-21.png

Jo Ann | HIATUS

Posted 2021-06-27 04:49:53 (edited)

I hope it's alright to submit requests now! (And don't worry about being fast, feel free to take as long as you need, thank you for doing these ^^)

Link to pack/pack name: The Flamewalkers

Color Scheme/Theme: I saw a lot of feather themes, could I request a combination of feathers/wings and fire?

Modifications: not too sure what these are so none xD

--

Wolf Link (REQUIRED): Yet another wolf named Atlas xD Could I please have the image be adult variant?

Color Scheme/Theme (Like if it's flame or sunflower themed or whatever): stars, space, galaxies, I'm not sure if you get it but like the feeling of hope when you look up at the stars? Sorry that's very abstract but you can also use this song's video as inspiration

Modifications (Add/remove text): He'll be my next stud so could you please include that? (I'm actually going to be adjusting some opacities/marks so I may come back later for some changes)

Decor To Include (Links to custom decor on wolf): The lunar orb pendant and lunar orb tailband please!

Stardestiny24

Posted 2021-06-27 09:00:53

Thank you! You've done a great job, Pyrode looks absolutely stunning!

JDP

Posted 2021-06-29 14:28:52

Wolf Link (REQUIRED): Castiel

Color Scheme/Theme (Like if it's flame or sunflower themed or whatever): Something moon / night related to go with his overall theme / decor

Modifications (Add/remove text): Make sure it points out somewhere about his Grulla base, but that's all I can think of!

Decor To Include (Links to custom decor on wolf): Wings , Emblem

Cal

Posted 2021-06-29 17:33:30

Wolf Link (REQUIRED): wolvden.com 

Color Scheme/Theme (Like if it's flame or sunflower themed or whatever): Something to match his lunar decors, so like blues and greys :)

Modifications (Add/remove text): Please just include the markings that he has, full Lusnexi and NIB 3rd gen 

Decor To Include (Links to custom decor on wolf): 

Arnica Flower Decor

tacobell101921

Posted 2021-06-30 09:36:01

Hi! As you have a lot of requests, and as I am very indecisive about designing stuff, I'd like to make a stud card for my soon-to-be stud myself!! :D

I was just wondering, how do you get an image of the wolf without any background? Is there some easy way or do you just painstakingly erase it every time?

⭐️marble⭐️

Search Topic