Skip to main content
Main Content

βš”οΈ πŸ₯š Egg Gladiators 4 βš”οΈ πŸ₯š π™Žπ™π™π™‘π™„π™‘π˜Όπ™‡ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™π™€π™Žπ™ - WINNER GOAT

Posted 2021-04-27 07:54:41

Puppy Death

During a routine patrol, one of your scouts reported that they found Tailchaser πŸ₯š's corpse lying on the ground. She must have been snatched by an eagle, judging by the deep cuts in her body left by the predator's talons. She either died from bleeding out, or falling from a great height. What a shame.

Puppy Injury

Pioneer πŸ₯š and another pup got into an argument about the last piece of meat last night. While Pioneer πŸ₯š has a few new bites, it seems he was the victor of the brawl. Strong pup! Oh no! Pioneer πŸ₯š gained a small injury and suffered -2 HP

I'm gonna assume it was Goat who clocked Pioneer upside the head. Still hanging on at 5% though!

(also wow eagles hate me)

Lionel

Posted 2021-04-27 09:48:27 (edited)

Woow, down to 3 pups over night! Today is the last day to place bids, you can bid on NO ONE winning also! (which happened the last round!) I'm behind on participation prizes so please give me a bit and I should have stuff sent out today!! <3

@Chimercial Beast
No worries!

πŸŒ™π“‘π“±π“Έ

Posted 2021-04-27 10:27:21

@Lionel: Goat wouldn’t hesitate >8/

It’s weird because I looked at Goat and thought β€œyes, I don’t care if this one dies.” Now, because I only have one 100% pupsitter, one of Goat’s prettier littermates will probably keel. Haha!

Is today the day of mercy? What happens if the mom splits? Does that make the pups get deleted?

Chimerical Beast

Posted 2021-04-27 10:33:06

In a previous game there was a ruling that you can make sure the mom doesn't run, you just have to keep her below 100% hunger/mood so you get the full penalty. Unless it's the Day of Mercy ofc

Lionel

Posted 2021-04-27 10:33:24

Yea! Be sure to feed and play her! I dunno about that, might be somewhere in the user guide/help forums haha I'd assume you'd be able to reclaim them though
ο»Ώ

πŸŒ™π“‘π“±π“Έ

Posted 2021-04-27 17:22:54

@Rho How many days can the eggs have on them left now?

Roycon

Posted 2021-04-27 20:42:10
I'd say 6-7 days should be fine!

πŸŒ™π“‘π“±π“Έ

Posted 2021-04-28 07:15:21

Puppy Injury

A loud yelp woke you in the middle of the night. It seems like an annoying fly decided to make a meal out ofΒ Goat 7%'s rump, who was sleeping far from the rest of the pack, unsupervised as usual. After killing the fly, you helped to sootheΒ Goat 7%Β back to sleep, before examining her nasty-looking bite. You decide to keep an eye on it for infection. Oh no! Goat 7% gained a small injury and suffered -4 HP

Goat is now Goat the Fly-Bitten! It’ll look great on a headstone :p

Still standing at 14%!

Can pups survive if 15 is deducted at RO?

Just for funzies, Goat’s pupsat Β brother also had an adventure:

Puppy Injury

After waking up to a horrendous smell, you discover thatΒ New Puppy 7Β got into some "stinky mud" last night. He tells you a tale of a ferocious beetle who tried to take his "mud" ball away. You congratulate him on defeating the beetle after he shows you a small bite, before telling him to go wake the others. Someone else can help clean the stinky pup and his wound. Oh no! New Puppy 7 gained a small injury and suffered -3 HP

Chimerical Beast

Posted 2021-04-28 07:18:46

Puppy Death

Pioneer πŸ₯š appeared in the wrong place at the wrong time this morning. He had been trampled by a huge, overprotective bull elk and sadly died. This is a great loss for your entire pack.

a great loss for my entire pack :o7: rip little dude

Lionel

Posted 2021-04-28 09:29:11

Puppy Death

One of your scouts found AlfredoπŸ₯š's body today. She was lying next to a colourful plant, one that you had discovered to be highly toxic. Judging by the bite marks on the plant and the vomit near AlfredoπŸ₯š, she had eaten quite a bit of the plant before succumbing to death.

I got a feeling Goat had something to do with this..rip!!!
---
And that leaves only Goat the Fly-Bitten is alive at 14%, looks like it'll be a living title instead of a message on a headstone! Single-handedly (paw?) she crushed the competition!

Thanks everyone for participating this 'year'! I'll be sending out prizes once I get everything sorted out <3

πŸŒ™π“‘π“±π“Έ

Search Topic