Skip to main content
Main Content

wolf bio + lore commissions!! OPEN

wolf bio + lore commissions!! OPEN
Posted 2021-04-14 13:11:25 (edited)

Hello!! I've been doing a lot of writing lately and I wanted to open commissions :) bumps are greatly appreciated!

RULES

-no nsfw

-don't rush me (checking what I have done is fine of course!!)

-crediting is highly encouraged!! i can't force you but i'd appreciate it if you did :)

-please give me some information on how you imagine your wolves. for example, their personality, relationship with other wolves, art of them, etc

PRICING PER PARAGRAPH

40 sc or 1 gc

Items

Art (will take one piece for multiple pieces, i really need art rn :') )

Applicators (one for multiple paragraphs/pieces)

TIII/special base wolves (I don't expect anyone to offer this but it's worth a shot lol, one per multiple paragraphs/pieces)

EXAMPLES

wolvden.com

toyhou.se 

That's about it!! Pm/ reply if you'd like to order :)

valeria :]

Posted 2021-07-19 14:07:57

changed (lowered) some prices and things!! still open ^_^

Posted 2021-07-19 22:59:34

Could i get five paragraphs? I will pay in SC which would be 200 i believe!

And i would like if it could maybe involve these three in this group;

wolvden.com

Their personalities and relationships with eachother are in their bio, but if you need clarification for anything let me know. 

I would like a lore writing! You can come up with something if you like, if not I am sure I could find a prompt instead :)

Kane

Posted 2021-07-19 23:06:20

oh my gosh sure!! i'd love to, you're the first person that has commissioned me :')

it might take me a while if that's okay!! maybe a weekish, depending how busy i am, because i just got a new puppy and he's a lot to handle ^^ i'll send you updates if you'd like <3

what time period do you want the lore to be in?? like puppy times, when they all met for the first time, the present, etc

Posted 2021-07-19 23:13:12

I am so glad! :D!! I have never commissioned writing before so this is exciting.

And take all the time you need! No rush at all :) I hope you're having fun with your new puppy. I would love updates!!

And I am fine with any time period, although puppy times would be super cute and wholesome as I didn't consider that! But i can also see troublesome adolescent shenanigans involving Leliana and Hircine dragging Kyne into something being fun. Or even something to do with all three present day as adults!

Whichever of the three sounds appealing to you and most fun to work with, but I can definitely settle on one if needed :)

Would you like me to send the payment now?

Kane

Posted 2021-07-19 23:20:32

hmm, maybe i could do a mix of all of them somehow :o i can't wait to work with them!!

i'd prefer you wait until after to pay, but if you want to go ahead!! i'm very flexible and really don't mind, especially since this is my first commission :o)

Posted 2021-07-19 23:27:09

That'd be fun! Whatever you decide I'm sure I will enjoy!! I am excited to read what you come up with!! :D

How about i send half now, and then the rest when you're done? :) If not, I am perfectly fine with waiting as well!

Kane

Posted 2021-07-19 23:29:20

sounds good, thank you so much !! :}

Search Topic