Skip to main content
Main Content

Design My Next Stud!

Posted 2021-04-21 20:20:06

Thank you all so much for your entries!! They're all wonderful, and I can't wait to pick a winner! If you have any more design ideas please feel free to enter more, there's no limit as one entry immediately enters you in for the base reward :) I'll pick the winners on Saturday the 24th so make sure your last submissions get in by rollover on Friday the 23rd. Good luck everyone <3

🌈Zetonna❄️(they/them)🐉

Posted 2021-04-22 07:24:36

Another 

:)

FangWolf9

Posted 2021-04-22 12:13:52

here's a design! i originally made it for another wolf and made a few edits before putting it here, which i hope you don't mind :) (i really like the design and want it to go somewhere but i also don't plan on getting another luna base wolf 😅)

smajdfi

Posted 2021-04-22 12:33:25

Here's another Stud Entry! Also testing to make sure I get the link right.

BlueJay

Posted 2021-04-23 15:32:11 (edited)

Thank you for your entries!! they're all great! Just a reminder that the contest ends at rollover today and I will be choosing the winner sometime tomorrow, I'm not entirely sure when because rollover is at 3am for me so I will definitely be asleep lol. I will try to get everything rolled out by late afternoon/early evening Wolvden time tomorrow though!

Also @[27412] If your design doesn't win, do you mind if I save it for my Ice Cream themed wolves? the one you designed yesterday kinda looks like a red white and blue popsicle and I love it!!

Edit: Just remembered I wanted to mention that I do have the GC rewards ready, and that for the top three winners, I will PM you about the art commission you win! For the refunded breedings, you can all claim them whenever you want, but it will take me a bit to get all the GC needed for the applicators, I will update the thread when the design is fully finished

🌈Zetonna❄️(they/them)🐉

Posted 2021-04-23 15:37:23

thanks again!

FangWolf9

Posted 2021-04-23 19:34:25

Yeah of course you can keep it for your Ice cream wolf! I am glad you enjoy it! Looking at It now it does kinda look like a red white and blue popsicle lol

BlueJay

Posted 2021-04-24 19:28:36

Hello everyone!! Sorry this is much later than I wanted it to be, I ran into some internet issues >.< Anyways, it's time to pick the contest winners! I have decided to go with a combination of a couple designs, which looks like this: 

Winning design

It's a bit of a mix between --ROCKLEAP--'s design and Inforcer's design, with some of it moved around a bit too. (Moved the black markings to the belly area to bring out the colors that mix on the back really nicely)

Here you can view both of their original designs:

--ROCKLEAP--'s Design

Inforcer's Design

With that said: Both Layla and LuneBeam'a Designs were both really amazing too! So the top three will go as:

1.) --ROCKLEAP--

2.) Inforcer

3.) LuneBeam and Layla

For the two who tied for 3rd, you will both get the third place prizes!! I will contact all four of you sometime tomorrow and see what y'all want for commissions! 

Congrats to everyone, and thank you all so much for taking part of my first ever contest!! It's been really fun ❤️ 

Just to remind you all: For the refunded breedings, you can all claim them whenever you want, but it will take me a bit to get all the GC needed for the applicators, I will update the thread when the design is fully finished if you'd prefer to wait!!

🌈Zetonna❄️(they/them)🐉

Posted 2021-04-25 05:05:25

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) :) :)

FangWolf9

Posted 2021-04-25 06:27:25

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my styling! Also, that's a very nice mix!

Inforcer (He/Him)

Search Topic