Skip to main content
Main Content

Winter's HQ Customs [Closed 0 Slots]

Posted 2022-09-03 12:28:02
I posted before you made the official announcement - just want to make sure you saw my commission order.

Carrie

Posted 2022-09-03 15:51:22
@Carrie

Yes I see it I will get you a sketch asap tysm! I took a nap as I am on night shift to watch and make sure he does not mess with it. Also I appricate the kind words. I was not ready at all and am still panicy. Luckily atm its only the external stiches thank goodness. We are keeping everything clean and him resting while working everything out. I will pm you with any updates and more details!

WinterNexus

Posted 2022-09-05 13:39:14
Update to the Situation:

We have used the money earned so far to buy stuff to keep his wound closed and from getting infected. Any extra earned is going tword his vet visit as we unsure if he will have to be put under again it depends on how clean everything is and if himopening it and licking it caused issues and it needs to be looked at. Currently we are good and think it may be 200 USD as he still has his internal stiches luckily. When we take him(Tommorrow) we hope that I can give you guys good news.

I am still taking commissions and working on who paid first.

WinterNexus

Posted 2022-10-11 05:06:02 (edited)

Update on Dog:

I never mentioned to anyone other than those who ordered art that helped pay for my dogs medical expenses but he is Ok and fully recovered. Tysm from the bottom of my heart for the help, you guys really are the best.

Now to Art Updates:

°All USD Coms were completed and delivered to their respective commissioner's!

°I got 1 Commission via pm on Discord this will be completed today. It is not yet paid for and will be paid upon completion.

°I owe 1 Raffle artwork in which I have not heard back from the winner. This user will be pmed today I will work on what I can for a Update on this artwork in the mean time (They have DMed me some basic stuff I just dont want to go to far in the com and they request a large change) as it was a raffle and paid for.

Shop Update:

°My prices are still the same, I am debating on my pricing for certin artworks mainly paintings due to the time needed to complete + quality. This will not be till probably after October.

°I have lowered my shop commissions to 1 Slot (Was 3 Slots Prior) at this time as for some reason when ever I open my shop the universe sends me 50 thousand things that need to be done etc. This should allow less backlog on my time spent on artworks + lessen commisnication issues, as I know I have had some issues on some updates with everything going on(Health, Birthdays, etc.).

°I am only still Open for USD PayPal, but once I finish this Raffle Painting I think I will resume some GC artworks at random!

°Adopts are still planed this month(Feel free to Pm me things you want seen) as well as YCHs also.

Thank you all!

WinterNexus

Posted 2022-11-19 15:50:03 (edited)

USD Update:

°I now accept Cash App as a Payment method as well as PayPal still. So now more users can order from me if they wish.

°New examples shall be posted soon from me doing other coms and some Freebies for examples.

°I am hoping to get a few USD Coms in time for December so: For the time being if you order any 1 USD com of any size you can get a 2nd of the same Com type as 50% off.

°Time between sketch and final artwork extended by 7 days due to getting more coms as well as having larger artworks present to buy.

WinterNexus

Posted 2023-08-01 22:38:34 (edited)

Open Again:

°GC or USD is open but only 1 Slot. 1 slot can be multiple orders. If slot(s) are filled you can ask to be put on the wait list.

°Artfight is over (which took up most of my time) - Newer examples will be added to this shop and my art dump soon.

°my art quality has improved thus so have my prices. These may change in the future and I may hold sales at random.

°I plan to update my TOS and possibly make my forum a bit easier to fill out. I already have the new TOS typed out it is just not up to date on site(here). Not much is changed just made clearer in the update.

°If you have any questions feel free to ask. If I am not ROed feel free to reach me on my Instagram or winternexus on Discord. Thank you!

WinterNexus

Search Topic