Skip to main content
Main Content

The Guardians of the Crystals- Officially Over

Posted 2021-05-26 06:00:27

(Gaaah I didn't know that! I mean I get the attached I meant I didn't know it was your first group rp too. I'm still thinking of setting up one myself but it'll be super strict yknow. I don't know what's gonna happen either or what has been happening because I just got here before it ended, so is there even anything I can do to help in any ways?) 

Spirit

Posted 2021-05-26 06:01:35

((Yeah, lol. I've been roleplaying for a couple years now but never made a group roleplay, only participated. So I feel bummed lmao There's no really way to help, that's why I suggested we start over but that's a stupid idea))

avery

Posted 2021-05-26 06:04:42

(I don't think it's a stupid idea. For me that'd mean actually going with you from the start and actually knowing what the bleep is going on. I never even participated in any group rp either so I still feel very lost in this group honestly so I really hope I fit in and that my characters can fit in and become just as important as all of your characters :D It's all up to you tho, I have started over quite a few roleplays and I always feel kinda horrible for even suggesting it because that means all the progress gets lost and I feel horrible for asking that of someone cuz they put so much effort in it. So yeah... it's up to you! I'm just gonna put my best foot forward and work my hardest :D ) 

Spirit

Posted 2021-05-26 06:08:43

((Kekeke I honestly dunno what to do rn

I made a new roleplay, but every character is college(18-24)so its sorta restriced-

and I really enjoyed this roleplay, I wouldn't have met you guys if I hadn't created this LMAO

it honestly budded from a dumb roleplay idea I had x3))

avery

Posted 2021-05-26 06:13:19

(I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't participate in the colllege either cuz my characters are all 12-16  which with these Wolvden rules would be 16 (the reason all the characters you meet will probably be about the same age) and I doubht a sixteen is in college. Tho I do have some fifteen year olds that are in college (whcih again, with Wolvden rules would be sixteen) but restricted in my mind means something I won't really like or fit in so I can't participate in that. 
I have been here for a very shrot while so for me it's just omg a roleplay, my first Wolvden roleplay and my first group rp and I felt really lost and then it ended and I was like wait what... I just got here... is this how it's supposed to.... I don't know what's happening even less now LOL

I just hope this group continues and I'll be able to fit in, but I don't know if there's even gonna be another rp... idk) 

Spirit

Posted 2021-05-26 06:17:33

((Eek I'm too attached to this roleplay-

anyway I've heard of like, prodigy high schoolers who went to college, and a few middle schoolers that are big brain unlike me x3

It feels like a lifetime for me because I got so attached to all the characters(especially Celeste, Arthur and Luna). akjkjalkas and it was only me, Solaris and Tiger in the beginning so I'm kind of like "wow" at the fact the roleplay came this far x3

And when you came in I was excited! I liked your character a lot, and Dantigo/Flutter.

Well, we can't do anything now, can we?))

avery

Posted 2021-05-26 06:22:02

(Yeah sorry for venting it's just like, I just got here and I barely participated and it ended and I was like wait what no... I don't feel like I really *did* anything in this rp with my character yknow. I'm so glad to know you really liked my character tho, that means a lot. Cuz really I feel like I didn't make any difference or that my characters really participated in the roleplay. I really hope there's gonna be another roleplay cuz yall are awesome BUT me myself I feel like my first group rp participation was a massive epic fail >.< Again, sorry for venting. I still don't know wether this is goodbye or not tho? Cuz if it is I'm honestly sad but if it isn't I don't what to do next LOL) 

Spirit

Posted 2021-05-26 06:26:44

((I wanna continue this but I'm afraid how everyone's gonna think lol ;-; So I'm not sure whether to just leave it here or something. And it's okay if you vent, I'm the Big Ear of my friends lmao))

avery

Posted 2021-05-26 06:33:53

(Thanks LOL. I just feel like I didn't do anything for this rp and group. 
Venting aside, I don't know if it'd help but I'd think ''oh geez that is SUCH  relief and now I can actually *do* something for this rp and group and understand what the bleep is going on before throwing my character in! I hope this is gonna be fun :D''
Anyways if you want you can ask the rest about starting over?) 

Spirit

Posted 2021-05-26 06:35:35

((Lemme ask first: are YOU okay with starting over? Because I wanna get everyone's perspective x3))

avery

Search Topic