Skip to main content
Main Content

Development Update #6

Posted 2021-02-10 09:00:14

Loving the mutation checker, but like many people above I feel 150sc is very steep...

Svearis

Posted 2021-02-10 09:01:13 (edited)

150sc is way to much for gene, 50 wouldnt be so bad. But with scrying my carriers I'd usually pay 10-50sc to see a mutation. I just used 4k sc to check my potientials and got 2 carriers... And was only able to check 25 wolves vs before that 4ksc would allow me to check at least 80 wolves. Now I wont be able to get any sc to check the rest as the gc market is going to crash as everyone is going to need an insane amount of sc to check their potientials.

I do foresee a decrease in pricing for this and maybe I shouldnt have spent all my sc checking today.

Not to mention how much the mutie market itself has crashed so its unlikely you'll ever make the sc youve spent on checking ALL your potientials  back just from studding or selling mutations. While I like that its solid proof that the wolf is a carrier, its ridiculously expensive

Edit: Even just putting a currency exchange in the grove would be enough to help this. 1GC = 100sc (as it should) so that way we can actually make the sc and not have the market tank just bc people need a bunch of sc

🧊IceOrthrus🧊

Posted 2021-02-10 09:01:22 (edited)

The securing function is very appreciated, the hunting changes are cool, and I think it's important that carrier status be displayed permanently and publicly on a wolf's page, but... the 150 SC price feels outrageously unbalanced. There just isn't enough SC flowing around in the game for this to be a sustainable replacement for scrying. Whereas I could scry 7 wolves 5 times each and spend 300 SC, if I wanted to check that same amount of wolves now for mutations, it would take 1050 SC. I hope you can see how difficult it would be to acquire 300 SC in the current market, let alone 1050 SC.

The reward for the questing snake doesn't even ever reach 150 SC.

Carriers can have big litters -- it would be next to impossible to scry each pup.

Please decrease the price to 50 SC, the usual money dropped on 5 scries, or 60-75 maximum. 

----------------------------------------------

Solusfaust | Semi-Hiatus

Posted 2021-02-10 09:02:34

Glad for some updates but 150SC is WAAY too much compared to its previous pricing carriers originally would appear around 2-5 times which is 20-50SC for a single wolf that ain't much but when your scrying an entire litter? That's roughly 80-200SC for a litter of 4 which is a lot I mean with the new pricing in place for 30 wolves that's 4,500SC and with the current market of GC:SC ratio that's roughly 72-90GC that's a huge amount we already have to deal with the huge territory sink

🐸AngyFrog🐸

Posted 2021-02-10 09:02:34

Glad for some updates but 150SC is WAAY too much compared to its previous pricing carriers originally would appear around 2-5 times which is 20-50SC for a single wolf that ain't much but when your scrying an entire litter? That's roughly 80-200SC for a litter of 4 which is a lot I mean with the new pricing in place for 30 wolves that's 4,500SC and with the current market of GC:SC ratio that's roughly 72-90GC that's a huge amount we already have to deal with the huge territory sink

🐸AngyFrog🐸

Posted 2021-02-10 09:02:43

150SC for mutation scrying is ridiculous...

ᴘɪᴄ†ɪ

Posted 2021-02-10 09:02:43

As much as I like the hunting thing, I really hate the scrying update. It's above most players' pay grade, and when the average price most people pay for scrying before (50 SC, give or take) it's overkill. Ban the use of possible or potential if the need is there, but at least reconsider the price at minimum. Best case scenario you can get three and a half scries in now a day, and that's if you sell your soul to the raccoon.

QuakingAspens

Posted 2021-02-10 09:03:32

150SC seems like a lot for a player base that already has a hard enough time earning SC as is. Until there are more ways for players to earn SC, it seems unbalanced and too expensive. If I were to scry potential carrier pups right now, instead of scrying 5 times for a total of 50sc with the old system like most people would usually do, you'd now have to spend 3x as much.

K C

Posted 2021-02-10 09:05:12

Update looks awesome! Any update on our February event?

LollipopMischief 🍭

Posted 2021-02-10 09:05:26

Just gonna go secure all my wolves now -

Mm. We'll have to see if I like the hunting bit. I'm a little concerned, as I feel it might mean my own team is going to be even more successful than they already are - which is a scary thought for the Elk population. XD

I'm kind of eh on the mutation scry price. It is more than a bit steep for a single wolf when most users weren't paying more than 50SC to scry for mutations beforehand and those who did pay more I'm pretty sure didn't go over 100SC. While I don't think it's reasonable for someone to be able to afford to catch and scry every NBW they come across it shouldn't chunk your pocket to scry one wolf.

Volinolona