Skip to main content
Main Content

Development Update #6

Posted 2021-02-10 09:33:17

I love the addition of a mutation scryer, love the improvement on hunting but as a few other people have been mentioning, the price to scry is way to high. I just spent about 750SC scrying five wolves who had mutation lineage. That's all of my SC that I had saved up and it'll take be a good while to get that back. 

Scarlet

Posted 2021-02-10 09:36:52

Great update! :D Thanks for all your hard work!

I’m off to secure all my wolves! ;)

Eelai

Posted 2021-02-10 09:39:19

Omg thank you for the fish one! My phone occasionally refreshes without me doing it and I always lost legendary or really heavy fish!

Zero

Posted 2021-02-10 09:39:53

newssss!!!

【shark】• Warm Breeder

Posted 2021-02-10 09:40:50

@Alyria 

Say if you had a litter of puppies with 10 %- 15% carrier rate ! It will be impossible and very expensive same as a waste to scry all those puppies. Originally ppl spent 50 sc on each wolf to scry which was very cheap! Scrying 5 wolves 5x50 would be 250 sc (VERY CHEAP)  scry 5 wolves now would be 750 sc ! 

Also Many people cannot afford to trade their food and toys to the Raccon because many people have a bunch of wolves in their pack (usually for raising, breeding, or because the wolf is loved) 

I love the fact that there will be more mutations, but one thing im afraid of is mutations will prob be worth nothing sometime soon and could be hard to sell just like most puppies in the trading center. Its hard to sell a Tier II puppy for FREE now..

Summer

Posted 2021-02-10 09:41:26

the hunting change seems pretty unfair to people who aren't breeding for stats :/

Doodlepede

Posted 2021-02-10 09:41:37 (edited)

So you’re saying I have to get rid of my ENTIRE hunting party?? They went from 80% success at Large Trails, all 100% in their skills and synergy, and now they’re only 30%?????? My hunting team is worth over $100 REAL DOLLARS THOSE ARE CUSTOMS am I just supposed to ditch all of them?? The custom base stats don’t increase hardly at all!! All my wolves are LEVEL 10!! And to do this right before winter? I’m leaving again. I was giving this game a second chance since I spent over $400 on it in October, but it’s just a waste of time. The devs don’t care about the communities input or our ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME. This game is so difficult it’s not even fun it’s sickening. My 100% Synergy, 100% Trained Custom Hunting team SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN 38% SUCCESS IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO GET HERE 

edit; I have 37 wolves to feed don’t @ me 

Brindle

Posted 2021-02-10 09:42:38

People complaining about the price of scries at Gene the bat now. The way I understand it this is a one time price to check for ALL currently known mutations in game in one go for one wolf. That seems like a fair price to me! And it displays permanently on the wolf's page! If you break it down it obviously evens out to roughly how much you would have spent at the scrying stone anyway when looking. 150 is more then fair.

Robo Fizz

Posted 2021-02-10 09:42:58

I love the new testing feature but I agree with some others that 150 SC is hard to get. I typically get albinos to show in the scry after 1-2 attempts so that large fee really sucks.

LOVE the hunting updates though.

lilyote

Posted 2021-02-10 09:46:15

@Volinolona You're fine, no worries. I definitely agree that this will probably result in more inbreeding of mutations if anything. I disagree that it will lower the value of new lines. I'm not understanding why you think this will result in more confirmed carriers so I think that's the disconnect. My reasoning is that the high price of scrying will discourage people from scrying wolves; fewer wolves scried means fewer known carriers. Unless by "confirmed" carrier you just mean the addition of proof that wolves are definitively carriers, rather than having to trust that screenshots are real or take the word of the seller?

You make a good point too about the tigons and leopons. Right now I can't think of any way to really help the market that isn't making mortality of pups higher or lowering fertility... and that results in players trying to eat the staff.

Maybe we just accept the wolf markets are always going to be kind of crap. 😅

Gnoll