Skip to main content
Main Content

! Devotion & Destruction OOC !

Posted 2021-02-05 06:32:44

I gotcha both!

@Woodkin, I'll add your messenger on after this message! Crowskull and Swanfeather have lots of history. Their packs formed before Eagleheart, so they didn't have that... barrier, if you would, between them. During patrols and hunts, they would constantly start skirmishes about whose pack is better and who deserves to rule the whole land. Finally, one day, the Crowskull king at the moment decided to start an attack on Swanfeather's borders to try and push them back for more territory. It was an even battle and neither lost nor gained territory. Instead, they backed away from one another. That's when the first wolves of Eagleheart moved in, filling that empty land between them!

@Lady Seer, you can personalize/add stuff to your character sheet if you see it fit! All of the stuff I put on there is just required, but anything else is free-range! Omegas (particularly in Crowskull) are there to do all of the dirty work. They clean up scattered bones from mealtime, get new bedding for the higher clanmates, and are taunted on the daily for having such a low part in the system. However (if it ever comes to it), if the Pupsitters are having too hard of a time protecting the pups, the Omega will be put with them to help. Also (this goes for every wolf in Crowskull), they can publicly confront someone one rank above them and challenge to take their place. They can do this all the way up to the Second-In-Command; they and the King/Queen are off-limits for challenges.

I hope this cleared some stuff up for you guys!!

katastrophic

Posted 2021-02-05 08:09:09

Awesome! I love making character sheets so that's perfect, thank you! 

And omg... can I reserve an Omega for Crowskull? I have decided I am no longer holding back on characters, I like this roleplay too much 😔 Thank you for the explanation! 

Folklore

Posted 2021-02-05 08:13:12

No problem, and alrighty! I'll reserve a spot for you, then!

katastrophic

Posted 2021-02-05 09:09:31

oh grrrr. you gotta reserve tgings now? damn

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can you tell me the ranks?

i do wanna reserve an exile (from crowskull)

Quillflight

Posted 2021-02-05 09:14:57 (edited)

Exiles are locked for the time being, and the ranks are on the character thread. The link to it can be found at the top of this thread, labeled Characters.

And we don't have to reserve anything, but people have been doing it just in case.

Folklore

Posted 2021-02-05 09:22:05

oh, aight

ty

Quillflight

Posted 2021-02-05 09:26:13

Thank you @Lady Seer for informing Quillflight! I am currently doing math work so... you can guess how that's going haha-

But, yes, exiles are locked as of now because it'd be quite weird to have exiled wolves when the roleplay is just starting. However, you can reserve a loner or any other rank in the packs. 'Characters', 'OOC Forum', and 'Roleplay' at the top of every Devotion & Destruction forum are clickable links, to help others get around faster!

On the 'Characters' forum, that is where I will be putting everyone's characters for quick and easy access! That is also where all of the available ranks are, and it will state whether or not it's closed. If it's open, then you can reserve a spot there, but reservations are not mandatory!

katastrophic

Posted 2021-02-05 09:28:28 (edited)

okay. dya think i could reserve a second in command for crowskull?

i'm willing to provide a roleplay example

edit: also, maybe a guard or scout for crowskull, either one. that guy is gonna be yeeted

Quillflight

Posted 2021-02-05 09:49:29

Hmm... alright, I can reserve a spot for second-in-command, but if anyone else wants a role it'll be a slight competition to see who gets the spot. This goes with any herbalist or leader-like role in all the packs :)

I will also reserve a spot for a guard in Crowskull, but if you are planning on exiling them, I want you to be aware that you can't do that straight from the beginning. You will have to gradually go along with the roleplay with the others. How about this: whenever I feel the time is right, I will PM you telling you when they can be removed from the pack. I will also contact the king/queen of Crowskull, informing them of my decision. That is when you can start doing whatever treacherous act that is bad enough for your wolf to get removed from the pack.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-02-05 09:53:07 (edited)

Oh! And the competition-period will end when the roleplay starts, and I'm planning on starting it this upcoming Monday <3

That being said, Eagleheart will also need an Alpha before the roleplay starts, or I will roleplay them as a sort of NPC elder who will pass away after the new alpha is appointed :)

katastrophic

Search Topic