Skip to main content
Main Content

SCP Clan?

SCP Clan?
Posted 2021-01-28 09:08:37 (edited)

This is a short, sweet, and unprofessional thread for now, mainly because we don't have the ability to truly create a fully functional clan. For now, I am simply proposing the idea of an SCP clan. If you look at my full den page you can see it is 100% dedicated to SCP-2264 and all of it's surrounding anomalies. I propose a small group (or large if this gains traction) of dens and accounts based solely or even loosely on SCP's. Of course this isn't strict, but I'm considering certain levels of membership based on the extent of your den page.* 

*This does not mean you need to spend a ridiculous amount of money like me on your den. Memberships will most likely be based on eye appeal/amount of named wolves/lore etc..

I'd like to get a general head count on those interested in this clan so I can see if I wanna start now or wait. Of course starting includes needing a partner or two to set up, code, stockpile stuff, write, and etc etc. 

If you do not know what SCP is please take a look at this youtube channeand his SCP intro video

Edit: If we get 5 people on board I will start a discord group

💫Andromeda Eternal💫

Posted 2021-01-28 13:04:23

this is interesting

junko enoshima

Posted 2021-01-28 18:57:58

@ junko enoshima

Really!?!

I'm glad it got some attention! I'm still tryna decide if it's a good idea. I spent a lot of time and money on my clan (at least 10 hours in the past 4 days) and I had enough fun that I thought it'd be cool to help and spend time with others. I used to have a pretty big clan on Lioden (oh so long ago) and really missed it. I missed making raffles, prizes, tiers, etc. I really wanna try that again!

I'm a SCP-2264 superfan, and a SCP fan in general but nobody in my immediate life shares my interest. I really love this game and really love SCP so I couldn't see anything wrong with bringing the two together!

I'm hoping to have contests, raffles, clan item/currency pool, writing and art contests, and a lot of other cool stuff! It'd give me a reason to play every day which I need desperately. If you're interested, I would absolutely love if you could help me get the word out a bit :D

💫Andromeda Eternal💫

Posted 2021-01-28 19:01:16

the hard to destroy reptile is cool and i'm new to the scp fandom

junko enoshima

Posted 2021-01-28 19:06:47

That's alright. Imma direct you to this youtube channel  if you wanna learn more. He's really good at summing up SCP files and such and he's actually how I got into the universe in the first place. 

A part of this clan (hopefully) will be to help other develop their lore, art, and clans, so don't worry about lack of knowledge/experience.

💫Andromeda Eternal💫

Posted 2021-01-28 19:08:23

i can be in charge of clan items and currency pools for raffles if you desire me to

junko enoshima

Posted 2021-01-28 19:09:12

Well, first I'm gonna see how much of a following I can get before I start any of that. That also depends on if they can implement clans any time soon.

💫Andromeda Eternal💫

Posted 2021-01-28 19:10:21

i see i will help any way i can

junko enoshima

Posted 2021-01-28 22:01:03

I'm also a big SCP fan, and have actually taken some inspiration from it in regards to the names of my hunting teams. I had a team named Redcapes that I had as the MTF team 'Angel Grinders' (yes I know it's actually Angle Grinders but the former sounds so coool) before finally changing it to Windrunners. Then I have another team, name unchanging, who are the Deepfeeders.

This is currently as far as I've gone in terms of incorporating SCP stuff into my pack, since my lore is already based on Warrior Cats. I might try to see if I can find a mix between the two...no SCP stuff in my writing, but maybe somehow I can add it to my den page. One of my favorite SCPs is SCP-3930. It hasn't been written yet so it doesn't exist ;) but hopefully someone will add an SCP there, hmm?

I'm not actually interested in joining the wolvden/scp club since I don't join any clubs on Wolvden despite my obsession for it, but I just wanted you to know that there is also someone out there who--I believe--loves Wolvden /and/ the SCP universe just as much as you. :D I could gossip about the two topics all day.

KittyKookiez

Posted 2021-01-28 22:05:13

Wow! I wasn't expecting to meet another super(?)fan! I'm glad to see it and I just might make my own MTF den with the exploration/research team as wolf names cause that sounds hella cool! 

Sucks that you're not a club type but I'll definitely try and sway you in case they make clans a feature any time soon!

💫Andromeda Eternal💫

Search Topic