Skip to main content
Main Content

🌟 LM's Art Stop 🌟 (On Hiatus~)

Posted 2020-10-08 14:36:58

Bless! Thank you so much for ordering two of these! TT0TT I'd be more than happy to do one of these two gorgeous wolves! I can for sure do your requested BG colors as well, no problem!~ Also your math is totally correct, and I've received your payment, so I'll get started straight away! I should have the WIPs headed your way soon!

Thanks again -- I really appreciate it! ;u;

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-08 20:33:26

GC Slot 2 Completed!~ This time for @Auska Faiven! Thank you so much for ordering some art from me!~ ;u;

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-11 16:20:13

GC Slots 3 & 4 Completed!~ For @Aurora -- thank you so much! πŸ’–

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-11 20:24:50

Hooowloween Bases Preview

Coming soon! These bases will be available only during the month of October. I will be getting these done within the next day or so!~ Also, just to say, the "howling" base will be able to have any moon phase of your choosing. Also also, in celebration of the Wolvden Trick-or-Treat tradition, the "Lights On"/"Lights Off" base will be the same flat starting rate as all other bases (and they come in a set)~

As always, I will be posting updates as they come! Thanks for stopping by!~

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-11 22:42:27 (edited)

Eeee~ Thank you so much again!! πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Β Ooo- the Hooowloween base previews look amaazing! πŸ‘€β€οΈ

Aurora

Posted 2020-10-14 19:27:51

@Aurora - Thanks very much! ;u; I hope I'll have 'em done soon! Taking me longer than I thought, but there's still plenty o' time left in October (thank goodness).

Also... It's time for the weekly bump! Happy Wednesday~

There's been an update regarding SC pricing. Since Open Access has been indefinitely postponed, and since SC is undeniably hard to come by at the moment, I have decided to cut the SC pricing in half until Open Access. The original post has been updated to reflect this~ Thanks for understanding!

Hooowloween Bases are still in the works. They should be up soon, though! πŸ’– Hope you're all well, and thanks for your patience!~

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-16 01:54:41

Woo! 😊❀️

That seems logical. 😊

Ahh very good~ Alright, i'll continue keeping an eye out! πŸ₯°

Aurora

Posted 2020-10-18 16:04:40

They took me longer than expect to finish, but here they finally are! These Hooowloween bases will be available until October 31, 2020!~

If you'd like to order the H1 base, please include your choice of moon phase if you'd like a specific one! (Default is 2.) Any colors (moon, pumpkins, etc.) can also be changed upon request to better suit your wolf. Just lemme know!~

All that being said, I hope everyone's having a great October! All the best, y'all!~

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Posted 2020-10-18 22:48:52 (edited)

Woooo! πŸ₯°β€οΈΒ 

• Name & ID: Aurora #1008
  • Wolf Name & ID:Β Shimmering Light
  • Pose: H1 with moon phase 5 (Full Moon) please! ❀️
  • Expression:Β 
  • Anything Else?: I love her shimmering fur patterning, if anything can be done theΒ blended variation in her coat i'd appreciate it! 😊
  • Currency: GC Please <3

• Name & ID: Aurora #1008
  • Wolf Name & ID:Β Aurora's Icefall
  • Pose: H1 with Moon Phase 8
  • Expression:Β 
  • Anything Else?: She DOES have her parent's White Marbled Unders (little starry speckles) marking! It's just hard to see on her light coat.Β 
  • Currency: GC please! <3Β 

Thank you! ❀️

Aurora

Posted 2020-10-18 23:15:35

ο»ΏAaah, thank you so much for getting two more of these!~ TT0TT Love these gals and their colors -- I'll get started on them straight away! I'll definitely keep your notes for Shimmering Light's patterns (I love them too *0*), and for Aurora's Icefall's speckles in mind!

Received your payment, thank you so much! I should have WIPs headed your way soon!~ Thank you again! TTuTT

LM πŸ’–βœŒπŸŒ 

Search Topic