Skip to main content
Main Content

🌟 LM's Art Stop 🌟 (On Hiatus~)

Posted 2020-10-31 14:55:36

GC Slot 9 Completed!~ Thanks again, @Aurora! ;u; Love drawing your wolves as always!~

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-10-31 14:56:17 (edited)

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and toss in a reminder that the Hooowloween bases will no longer be available after today! So if you've been wanting one, just lemme know~ I can't guarantee I'll be able to finish them today/tonight (Halloween party to go to and all that), but any ordered will be done ASAP as always~

And, again, while I'm here, I'll go ahead and say that soon I'll begin working on some new bases...all about pups! I'm thinking pup-specific bases as well as a pregnant base, and a couple of adult wolves with pup(s) bases as well~ Of course, I'll be posting some sketches up when I can!

Happy Hooowloween, everyone!~🧟‍♀️🎃💖

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-27 21:19:15
  • Name & ID: Otea #12280
  • Wolf Name & ID: Songbird
  • Pose: G
  • Expression: 
  • Anything Else?: n/a <3
  • Currency: SC

lysis

Posted 2020-11-27 23:15:36

Ayy, thanks for getting one of these from me!~ ;u; Songbird is sooo beautiful, and I love her name, too! And I'm super excited to use that base, haha!

I've sent a private trade your way!~ Once payment is complete I'll get started -- and I should have a WIP for you tomorrow or the next day! Thank you again! TTuTT

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-27 23:39:10

These are so cute!! I would love to order one :)

Name & ID: Val #4059

Wolf Name & ID: Sparrowhawk #510418

Pose: F

Expression: the default is perfect!

Anything Else?: Could I get a version that is icon-sized? And if I need to pay extra because of his design let me know!

Currency: GC! I think it will be 15 GC since he has 10 markings? Plus any extra if needed

Val 🍂🦌

Posted 2020-11-28 03:01:06

Payment sent! And thank you so much!! ❤️

lysis

Posted 2020-11-28 17:56:53

Heya, Val! Thanks so much for ordering one of these from me!~ Sparrowhawk is stuuunning, love those colors! *0* I can absolutely send you an icon-sized version as well~ And 15 GC is perfect -- I've sent a private trade your way!~ Once payment is complete I'll get started! Thank you again! TTuTT

Otea, I've received your payment, thank you so much! I'll be getting some work done on these tonight, so keep your eyes out for that WIP! ;u; Thanks again!

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-29 15:57:30 (edited)

Oh my gosh I love your art so much ;o; I'd love to order a couple cuties from you!

• Name & ID: Wren # 29704
  • Wolf Name & ID: Milk Thistle # 692576
  • Pose: E
  • Expression: A bit of a shy, closed mouth smile would be amazing! I'm happy to pay extra if needed! ^^
  • Anything Else?: Just the closed mouth smile! 
  • Currency: GC!
  • Name & ID: Wren # 29704
  • Wolf Name & ID: Mourning Dove # 645986
  • Pose: A
  • Expression: I know these feature cute little bean eyes, but if there's any way you can make them look half lidded/sleepy that'd be amazing! She's a bit of a space cadet ^^
  • Anything Else?: My favorite part of the Pale base is the pink under their eyes! If you could maybe emphasize that a bit extra on her that would be incredible!
  • Currency: GC!

Let me know if I missed anything, or if you'd like any more information! Also sorry for the edits, I thought it'd be helpful if I linked to the wolves directly :D

Wren

Posted 2020-11-29 16:48:49

Hi there, Wren!~ Ahh thank you so much for ordering two of these! ;u; Your wolves are so beautiful omg...theIR COLORS! I'll definitely keep your notes on expression and the Pale base in mind when making them. And no worries about a fee for changing Milk Thistle's expression!

I went ahead and sent a private trade your way~ Once payment is completed I'll get started!~ Thanks so much again! ;u;

Also I love your tag... Krys's art is just...oh it's perfect 👌

LM 💖✌🌠

Posted 2020-11-29 17:06:35

Oh my gosh, thank you! ;__; I'm so glad you like them, that makes me so happy! I recently fixed up their markings, noses, skin, etc to all be perfect so that means so much! I'm so excited to see these ^^!

All paid! Absolutely no rush at all :3 and ahhh thank you! I love your tag too, I love their art so much oh my goodness. There are so many talented artists on this site!

Wren

Search Topic