Skip to main content
Main Content

Looking for roleplay aervers

Looking for roleplay aervers
Posted 2021-01-01 08:16:17

Hello! I'm PipeDream, I enjoy roleplay and making friends. Currently I'm looking for the following rp servers that are open and available:

• Dragons.
  • Tribe dogs. 
  • Warrior cats. 
  • Lions. 
  • Wolves.

Feel free to comment here your servers with a minor description (maybe you can hook someone else!) And a discord link if possible! <3 

PipeDream

Posted 2021-01-01 16:21:35 (edited)

[Hareo]
An RNG based canine free roam roleplay, friendly community only and welcoming of LGBTQ+ Those are the bare bones, as right now we don't really have a community to give more detail about- We are a brand new group looking to increase to a fair few amount of members! PM me for the link!

[RNG explaination for those confused]
RNG means "Random Number Generator", which apply to our dice rolls! Basically to do an actively such as hunting, fighting, ect. You must roll dice to see the outcome, as it make it more realistic! It's completely random. 

[Role Systems]
Reaction roles are being implemented as well, as you can see from my rambles and the new reaction channel.

♛ Artemis ♛

Posted 2021-01-02 00:54:00

Packs of the Valley
A semi realistic wolf pack rp that is just getting started and is in need of quite a few new members. The few people who have joined so far are friendly and very welcoming to new members and we are also open to people who are new to discord rps or rps in general. We have many positions open including high ranked positions in both packs that are currently available and admin positions. Come check us out if you want! Discord

Eli

Posted 2021-01-02 18:56:39

I'm super into roleplaying Warrior Cats, I do it mostly on CalicoCorner which an online friend of mine started! Right now, we are rping the ancients from Dawn of the Clans and will eventually start the five main clans once the cats move, so there's a fun plot to look forward to! There are also separate boards for other animals that you may want to rp! I'll also link the discord links for you! If they break, just dm me!

CalicoCorner Discord: Link

Tribe of Rushing Water Discord: Link

Blitz Krieg

Posted 2021-01-03 06:36:17

WC: The Lost Coast - A new warrior cats server set on the coast of California. 

Starclan called on four cats, leaders among the wild cats fleeing twoleg intervention, and led them to the Lost Coast - a stretch of land free of twolegs, though other dangers lurk in the mists. The four cats, as instructed by Starclan, united the wild cats into four clans, though not all were keen to join. 

🌾 Dustclan, of the open plains
🍂 Timberclan, of the looming redwoods
🌅 Duneclan, of the beaches and cliffs
🌿 Sageclan, of the shrubland and thickets

Link here <3

kaziel

Posted 2021-03-10 19:36:03

Edorhia: The Lunar Territories

A large and diverse wolf roleplay open to anyone and everyone! We have many options for you to choose from whether you want to roleplay  a deceased angel character, a deceased demon character, a living pack wolf (two packs to choose from), you can even choose to be a loner or rogue in the server and place your allegiance only in yourself! 

We have many options and roles available to join! 
Edorhia

Fox0107

Posted 2021-03-30 09:18:08
  • *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚

☆◦ 。\hello! are you looking for a new and unique roleplay? well then, Path of Light is just the/。◦☆ 

roleplay for you! we have unique plots, territories, lore, and many opportunities

for character driven plots! Here, we assure that your character will

have a place in the story, no cat left out! Along with that,

we have plenty of friendly OOC discussions. Path of Light 

is a great place to meet new roleplayers and develop characters,

all while making new friends! come check us out!

☆◦ 。\if you have any questions, feel free to ask!!/。◦

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧  

•  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧ *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚

Three clans, all dealing with their own struggles. One leader in a constant war with the paranoia that her clan may fall to another plague. Another leader, pushing herself to the top while attempting to replace her clan's dark past with something light. And the last, a father with two apprentice-aged kits and a

secret about their birth.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧ *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚

Hello! Warriors: Path of Light is a brand new in-development warrior cats roleplay. While everything isn't quite finished yet, we are eager to get some pre-joining members to take up med and deputy positions as well as give feedback and suggestions while everything gets sorted.

•  *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚**✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧ *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚* 

What you can expect:

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒

LGBTQ+ friendly 

⭒☆━━━☆⭒

-Unique lore

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒

-Semi-literate to literate rp

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒

-3 clans with their own stories and personalities

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒

-Chill OOC vibe

⭒☆━━━━━☆⭒