Skip to main content
Main Content

forum based warriors roleplay - interest?

Posted 2020-11-27 14:17:57

hey mia! those musings are pretty good and i really thank you for them! i'll include that in some of the threads i'm making today :-) if you think there's something that needs to be adjusted i'll be happy to fix it!

also! i finally made a sign up thread! you can see it here. i'm slowly picking away at the actual roleplay thread with lore so that'll be up shortly too. i'm not super good at css yet so if things look a little rugged that's why!

i'm also going to rename this into a development and occ thread soon if that's alright with everyone!

laika

Posted 2020-11-27 14:19:31

Fine with me! I'm transferring and altering my guy's character application as we speak. I'm also not particularly good with CSS either- but there are some free CSS threads in Tree Carvings, I believe.

20mia08

Posted 2020-11-27 14:22:33

Oop- I just saw this now! Time to go put all my unused OCs to use!

(and yeah, if you have ever role played with me before, you kNow that I’m making a sweet lil’ lassie. I know I’m too predictable, but like- it was my mom making me always uncomfortable about playing like/as a boy, get mad at her, not me! Lol I still love her tho XD)

✨𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢✨ |:| Mutie Breeder!

Posted 2020-11-30 00:08:06

Gonna lurk here 👀

Stabby

Posted 2020-12-01 12:40:46

hey everyone! i finally posted the roleplay thread here where you can get some more lore. the sign up sheet is linked there too. if everyone is alright with what's written down there then that's great! but if there's anything anyone really doesn't like or prefer, we can always change something. i apologize for my scattered posts lately, i'm moving in like a month and it's kind of chaotic right now ^^"

laika

Search Topic