Skip to main content
Main Content

Craft Nesting Material Based on Uses

Posted 2021-06-29 17:44:39

I support because it would be so much easier to know what feathers i use that have 1 use left or full uses

tacobell101921

Posted 2021-07-01 19:52:34

Support! It just makes sense that if a feather is sturdy enough to be played with by six wolves in succession, then it should provide a warmer or sturdier nest than a feather that is frail enough to only survive one session of play. To put it another way, why does '6 uses' mean six uses- but only if we are talking about playing, not crafting? Kinda silly.

Katie

Posted 2021-11-22 21:27:40
Huge support. I do not understand why its number of items instead of uses, this is a great way to accidentally waste entertainment uses on items if you don't remember to go bring them down to 1 use first.

Drakine

Posted 2022-04-29 16:05:07
I think it's weirder still that you can't just use certain remnants for crafting nesting material. Worn out scraps of fluff seems like fair game for bedding.

I like the idea of nesting material being made up of item uses, too, I just think it would be weird to make a nest out of one condor feather. Maybe nest-making needs items to have a separate value or weight for each valid item, scaled with its remaining uses? This could also address the weirdness of the nest material menu, where it's not extremely obvious how many nests you're crafting. Maybe just apply points to a "progress to next nest" bar?

Momma Mollusk 💜🐌

Search Topic