Skip to main content
Main Content

WAR! | Sign-up

Posted 2020-12-30 08:06:24

Yeah. But she is great with finding new herbs.

Maria Skylar

Posted 2020-12-30 13:06:21 (edited)

Since there's already a Moon here, ya'll can call me Paint :)

--------------------

Name: Featherpaw

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: 

Personality: Quiet and careful, but can be a little snarky and sarcastic sometimes. She tries to do her best, even if she is blind. Doesn't like being around other cats and prefers to be alone or with only one other person. Likes her family.

Other: She was born blind. Jadetail is her mother.

Moon

Posted 2020-12-30 13:19:08 (edited)

Name: Dualpelt

Clan: Riverclan 

Appearance:

Personality: Dualpelt is the purrfect medicine cat(see what I did there). She’s quiet, calm, and has a vast knowledge of injuries and how to heal them. She treats Featherpaw like she would her own kit and makes sure things are properly placed to help her find her way. She had a small crush on Hawkstorm as an apprentice, but has moved past it with a bit of amusement. When her mother was killed, she fell into a deep depression that she only pulled out of because of the war.

Other: I think she has a sibling, me and Paint are planning friends :)

MoonHawk

Posted 2020-12-30 13:35:20

Name: Rainberry

Appearance:

Gray with a white ear, paw, and tailtip, yellow eyes, and generic RiverClan build

Personality: As all her life she's known is messing with WindClan and fighting neseccary nderClan, she enjoys making mischief with the other cats. However her shy and quiet outward appearance has gotten her out of one too many punishments and outcomes. Despite this she can be quite friendly, showing it through quiet kind words and teasing, which may or may not work out in her favor teasing the other Clans. When exploring and fighting, she prefers to go solo or with one ally.

Other: If she has any siblings, she's extra friendly to them. Due to her demeanor she would be the kind to get into a forbidden romance(including Clan/Clan, rogue/kittypet, and medicine cat), but normal nor forbidden mates nor kits are necessary her character. She is...definitely not ready for an apprentice, especially being so young.

(I was originally going to make a WindClan cat but seeing the WC:RC warrior ratio I switched sides, I'm sorry WindClan :( )

Katkateu

Posted 2020-12-30 20:05:21 (edited)

Name: Fadetail

Appearance:

Personality:

Kind and compassionate. She has many friends in Riverclan, and always tries to spend time with them, even though she's very busy.

Though very agreeable and friendly with Riverclan members, Fadestar hates Windclan. Most think it's because one of their members killed her mother.

Other: Dualpelt's sister.

Moon

Posted 2020-12-31 14:29:44 (edited)

so am i popular now or?

accepted!

edit: all of em are accepted, jus clarifying

Quillflight

Posted 2020-12-31 14:33:31

Great thanks!!

Moon

Posted 2020-12-31 15:40:57

Yay <3 thank you :3

Katkateu

Posted 2020-12-31 15:42:15 (edited)

Yay! Thank youuuu

Wisppaw wants to be the Windclan medicine cat apprentice btw, I think you messed that up :)

MoonHawk

Posted 2020-12-31 17:07:24 (edited)

May I join?

Name: Duskflower

Clan: Riverclan

Mate/Crush: Open

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Duskflower is a tortoiseshell she-cat with a white tail and white underbelly. Her left ear and right eye have a scar from a mishap while hunting. She has yellow eyes that some cats are unnerved by. Her fur is medium length, and she keeps it clean constantly. Her body is average size, and underneath her fur she has a decent amount of muscle.

Personality: Duskflower is exceptionally smart and light on her feet. She commonly uses this to her advantage to prank/scare her friends and surprise her opponents. She often comes off as mean, quiet and rough around the edges, but if she likes you, she treats you with respect and kindness.

Biography: Briarsky and Ravenflight were a little young when they had kits, but they were in love like no others. Briarsky was always sickly, and the strain of birthing Duskkit and Foxkit was too much for her and she passed away. Ravenflight was extremely depressed, and instead of spending time with his kits, he threw himself headfirst into his warrior duties and completely ignored them. Duskkit and her brother were fed and raised by another older queen named Freckledwing, whose kits had died from greencough. Once the two siblings became apprentices, Ravenflight realized his mistake and attempted to rekindle his relationship with his daughter and son. Foxpaw despised this, and refused to talk to him. Duskpaw however, was desperate for a father figure and happily reconnected with him. Her mentor, Mousetail, was impressed with her cunning and intelligence, and soon relayed this information to the leader and she took on the name Duskflower. A few days later, Foxpaw became Foxtail. That winter, greencough swept through the clan and took multiple lives, including Freckledwing. The next moon, Ravenflight and Foxtail died in a Windclan raid. Duskflower was devastated, and took up the hobby of collecting flowers and decorating her nest to remember them by.

Likes: Playing with kits, climbing trees, cleanliness, and flowers

Dislikes: Getting dirty and snakes

Source: Songsteps on Tumblr

🌈Jaded Echo🌈

Search Topic