Skip to main content
Main Content

WAR! | Sign-up

Posted 2020-12-25 13:45:26 (edited)

^^ quite good for someone who hasn't read the books! one thing to know:

kits' names end with "kit" (ex: lakekit, pikekit)

apprentices' names end with "paw" (ex: lakepaw, pikepaw)

after that, warriors and up have their suffix chosen by the leader (ex: lakewish, pikefoot)

leaders' names end with "star"

your character will be fernpaw until they reach warrior age.

(accepted!)

Quillflight

Posted 2020-12-25 14:39:40

So should Fern be a med apprentice? Or worrier apprentice? I'm good with either.

Mimic

Posted 2020-12-27 04:47:33 (edited)

Name:MooseLeaf

Clan:windclan

Appearance: black and white tuxedo mostly black with white paws chest and mustache, has a stocky build and a double layer coat very shaggy and long white whiskers. Often has leaves stuck to him.

Personality:calm, lazy, loves to hunt and curious. But a bit of a coward when it comes to happy dogs.

History: His mother was a barn cat, his father unknown. But never knew either of them as by the time he was 8 weeks he was picked up with his brother and placed in a shelter. Wasn't there long however as a human pick him up with in days of him being there. He spent three years with the human and her family. But one night he was chased away by a cougar and couldn't find his way back. Moose spent days looking for his family but to no avail but he came across a groups of cats who showed him the ways of the land and he joined there ranks.

Other: back story mostly true haha as he was my cat but saddly was killed by the cougar ( ar least we think, never saw moose again but the cougar stayed around for a week)

Mimic

Posted 2020-12-27 18:11:45

^^ accepted

warrior, i'll add them shortly

Quillflight

Posted 2020-12-28 19:38:59 (edited)

Hello! Call me Moon!

Name: JadeTail

Clan: RiverClan

Rank: Queen, used to be quite the warrior before her kits.

Appearance:

(Crrredit)

Personality: JadeTail is upbeat and sassy. She always has a quick comeback and a spring in her step, except around her superiors of course. She’s very loving towards her kits and protects them with her life, no one crosses her babies. Her mate Waterfur was recently killed in a skirmish with WindClan, and while she wants the cat who killed him to come to justice, she feels like the war is unnecessary. She doesn’t voice these opinions aloud though, mainly out of fear of being taken from her kits.

Other: She’ll be any kit’s mom!

Might add another cat in sometime :)

MoonHawk

Posted 2020-12-29 07:48:58 (edited)

Name:Flint

Clan:none yet but is going to join Windclan

Appearance: https://www.cartoonizemypet.com/store/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=cmp_preview&pet_id=421333

Personality: Loves to find new plants and care for any injured cat that comes her way

Other:

Her mother was from the tribe of rushing water and her father was a kittypet that was a clan cat first

Maria Skylar

Posted 2020-12-29 14:08:11

^^all accepted, flint will be added as flintpaw automatically

Quillflight

Posted 2020-12-29 15:06:25 (edited)

Name: Topazpaw

Clan: Riverclan

Appearance: 

Personality: Topazpaw is very introverted for a cat. He prefers his older sister’s company over socializing with other cats and he’s kinda known was the quiet cat no one really wants to mess with. His mother hopes he’ll be a little more social when he gets a mentor.

Other: His mother is JadeTail. 

Name: Wisppaw

Clan: Windclan

Appearance:

Personality: Wisppaw is a social butterfly. She likes to talk to other cats, but is rather clumsy. She’s working on that and is a well meaning individual. It’s hard to stay mad at her for long. Despite her friendliness, she hates RiverClan with a passion for attacking her clan. Her mother passed away from greencough and encouraged her love of herbs and medicine by taking her on little “field trips”.

Other: She has no idea who her father is.

MoonHawk

Posted 2020-12-30 07:30:39

Flint wants to be medicine cat apprentice. Also she was given the name Flint because of her molted tabby pelt.

Maria Skylar

Posted 2020-12-30 07:46:55

Isn’t she a loner? I’m not trying to be combative or anything, but I don’t think loner can be apprentices until they join the clan.

MoonHawk

Search Topic