Skip to main content
Main Content

Stat Breeding: Birth Stats Formula Update March 12

Posted 2021-03-12 21:19:48

Aight, just offered mine because generally its harder to obtain data for the higher end 

Derpy

Posted 2021-03-12 21:31:03

I appreciate it. We haven't had any difficulty collecting higher stat because we are using Emperor. If I am gathering data I will make a separate thread.

Sol

Posted 2021-05-09 03:22:03

Hi! I hope it's ok to post here and gravedig a little but I am wondering if more data (other than Emperor) would be useful to you?

I am a stat breeder but for hunters, and recently a pairbond of mine had the highest-stat chaser litter in the game with around 150 speed and agility (each stat!). I recorded the stats at conception for those parent's last two litters. Now you probably know this already but for the other stats your calculator was spot-on, but as speed and agility increased the actual pup stats fell further and further behind the prediction. She just gave birth today but has one more litter left in her; let me know if you would like me to share results from the next pairing, or any of my other hunters, as they should be similarly close to the top in their relevant stats.

I love this formula and use it constantly, and I am really curious about the point of diminishing returns we are seeing, as it looks like I am getting there already. Let me know if you would like to see data from any of my other hunters, as their next litters will probably be similarly near the cutting-edge of WD hunter stats.

Zea

Posted 2021-06-05 05:48:10

If anyone still cares, here are the results from their last litter.

Zea

Posted 2021-06-16 04:49:04

Saving a spot for later to give my results In more detail.

In summary: Grand total stat wise all my pups landed in the predicted spot. Individual stat wise their Sma (which was the highest for both parents) fell short of the predicted range.

SpeedyFoxDraws

Search Topic