Skip to main content
Main Content

🌱Magic of Mangrove🌿 (On-Site Warrior Cat RP)

Posted 2024-05-21 08:34:05
Tinyshadow
Pleased to see Crimsonpaw waking up, the little tom nudged her ear with his nose to let her know exactly where he was. At her question he simply hummed, eyes twinkling. "I've heard lavender works for certain allergic reactions but have never put it to the test. Also, something told me it was the right move. Not sure, but as a medicine cat we must always trust our instincts." With a soft purr, he stood up and stretched his achy limbs. "Are you feeling okay now, or would you like to rest for a while?"

Silentflight
Surprised by Mangrovestar's blunt honesty, the lilac tom cocked his head to the side and contemplated on his next words. "I'm sorry to hear about your father and sister." He meowed awkwardly, before sighing. "I know the feeling. I lost my brother not long ago, which is why I'd like to join. It's been lonely since his death." Feeling eyes on him, Silentflight looked over at the russet tom, Rowandawn or something like that. It didn't seem the other tom liked him very much. "Err, are you sure I'm welcome?"

Alcarie

Posted 2024-05-21 08:44:28 (edited)

MangroveStar

"RowenDawn." She said, turning to the tom, her gaze was a threatening smile. "Why don't you welcome your new Clan member?" The tone in MagroveStar's voice was as kind as she could make it. He deputy better welcome SilentFilight.

CrimsonPaw

"Fine! Just a bit tired..." Her blind gaze matched her mentor's. Some cats thought it was weird that she looked at another while speaking to them, but LittleShadow never showed if he did or not. As she waited for the black tom to respond, CrimsonPaw say her head on the moss bed she was on.

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-05-21 08:59:18
he let out a dry purr as he trotted over to silent'flight  "welcome" he grumbled and wisked around to the fresh kill pile and placed a bird by the toms paws
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-21 09:36:51
he forced a smile why is he putting me off ?
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-21 09:44:13

MangroveStar

"Now, I need to introduce everyone. You know me and my power, but this is my deputy, RowanDawn, and he has extraordinary eye-sight. Follow me!" She instructed the white tom. Before introducing him to the rest, she asked her deputy: "Is everyone eaten?"

Sorry for the short reply!

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-05-21 09:46:16
he nodded "I made sure everyone had their fair share of prey....I even left you a bird in your nest when you have time to eat it" he mewed to mangrove'star "I wanted to make sure you had your strength" he smiled
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-21 10:03:13
Silentflight
Looking from the bird to the tom, Rowandawn, Silentflight gave an amused whisker twitch. It appeared the deputy wasn't pleased about a newcomer being so close to the she-cat, though whether it was because it was his leader or if Rowandawn had an interest in Mangrovestar was unclear. Chuckling under his breath, because Mangrovestar was the opposite of what he liked, the fluffy tom simply nodded in thanks before picking the bird up and following after his new leader.

Tinyshadow
"Then rest for a bit, I'll come get you closer to sundown and see if you're feeling better." The tiny tom meowed kindly, giving his apprentices ear a comforting lick. "For now, why don't we go see if we can't find Mangrovestar and see where she wants you to nest for now Moonkit?"

Alcarie

Posted 2024-05-21 10:10:31

MangroveStar

"In here..." She meowed, trotting into the medicine den, "...Is the medicine den!" She informed him. "TinyShadow, this is SilentFlight. Is CrimsonPaw ok? I heard her sneezing. Alot." There was genuine concern in the leader's voice. Was the medicine apprentice ok? Was she ill?

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-05-21 10:40:34
rowan'dawn ignored silent'flights amused look and trotted along with mangrove'star and silent'flight as they reached the medicine den rowan'dawn softly chuckled "crimson'paw is sneezing from all the feathers on moon'kits wings' he tilted his head "but is she ok?" he mewed to tiny'shadow
Raven-skys🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Posted 2024-05-21 10:45:31

CrimsonPaw

"Fine! Hi, SilentFlight, I'm CrimsonPaw, my power is sensing another cat's feelings or emotions!" She intoduced herself. Why did everyone have to fuss over her? CrimsonPaw could take care of herself. Was it because of her blindness?

DarkHeart

Search Topic