Posted 2024-04-12 22:32:14
Take your time mods, it's alright
AthenaWolf(They/she)

Posted 2024-04-12 22:40:21
News day!

Moonwatcher

Posted 2024-04-12 22:49:22 (edited)
I couldn't agree more with Kim.

I actually counted the days down to April 1st. I know I'm pathetic; but after a particularly wild youth i now like nothing more than to sit down and play with my wolves. I have invested so much time, money and energy into this, for several years, and I'm not afraid to say it's a big part of my life, as it is for many members of the community. I was upset when it didn't drop; but hey, life isnt perfect, the server move was long, you guys had your work cut out, i understand this. A properly developed event should be the only event and take as long as you need to actually make it. Shit happens AND THAT'S OK.

What ISN'T OK is ghosting us, exactly what Kim said, I've watched players increase site visits looking for the event too only to leave confused and disappointed with no  answers.
After everything ive sunk into this, is it really too much to ask for better communication? When it wasn't mentioned in last weeks community update i resisted the urge to complain, it felt in poor taste but with this outcome I've got to say something.
People have to make time to play Wolvden around work, family & other commitments. People are sinking money into this, and people believe in you! So the least you could do is update us between a "Coming Soon" mention and this.
Thanks.

TL:DR GHOSTING BAD.

🇬🇧 LollyBugz 🏵

Posted 2024-04-12 22:51:07
Yay for news!!
DarlingRose

Posted 2024-04-12 22:54:51
Bruh why ever promise anything if its 99.9% will be delayed, crashed or whatever?

🐉🎃CaelumΘΔ Main Ox Fan

Posted 2024-04-12 23:00:31
I'll keep it short since a few other people have already said something but I'm extremely dissapointed with how this delay was handled. the community is understanding and we all get how difficult game development can be but not telling the community anything other then updating the coming soon the day of the supposed drop is pretty frustrating. I actually stayed up way later then I shouldve waiting for the event drop, just to be met with silence from the dev team. I think all of us would appreciate more updates and communication.

TL:DR tell us what's going on please!!

wurmbag

Posted 2024-04-12 23:06:16
Well said, wurm

🐉🎃CaelumΘΔ Main Ox Fan

Posted 2024-04-12 23:11:28

First of all

thank you for the news this week and as for the event; it's fine, the server move was more important and you did try to make it work but honestly i am glad we didn't get it at this time but indeed a bit more communication would've been nice just so people knew what was going on enough.

You tried and found it cannot be done at this time, i'm gonna guess that you didn't want to say anything Just yet Because you wanted it to work out thus why you are saying about it now.

Event talk

I do Hope that the event just comes out Next year instead of later on this year like i've seen a few speculate. I like events to come out when they're meant to and it feels .... off when it drops Outside it was supposed to.
I do still remember the previous events we have now that yall rushed out and i rather yall Not do that, just save it for next year. Some aren't gonna be happy but it's better to wait and get something fun and stable then something buggy and boring.

Other note

Aside from the event, i'd personally love some kind of news on how the Herbalist update and 'Alchemist' role is coming along. I'm waaay more hyped for that then the events tbh and i seem to be the only idiot who seems to still remember that being a thing.

Finally,

In the end it Is Your game and we, the players just need a bit more paitence as we're only playing the game and enjoying it, Not working on it like yall do. Yer not perfect but you do learn from mistakes and you guys do try to make things work in both function And to try and make a lot more people happy with how things are.

So thank ya devs for yer hard work <3

Fangx

Posted 2024-04-12 23:16:11
Woohoo, news!
Husky Hugger

Posted 2024-04-12 23:19:03
Thank you for all your hard work we aren't rushing for events :)
ShadowKillZ