Skip to main content
Main Content

Markings Customization Update/ Indicate markings unavailable in Customization

Posted 2020-11-04 03:20:30 (edited)

Sorry, no support. This is a breeding sim that doesn't seem to be taking the approach of "design your perfect pet with premium currency" like some other petsims out there. And I like that. Offspring results are pretty unpredictable and some markings are breeding/RMA exclusive. It would suck if people with lots of money would always be able to design a perfect, desirable-at-the-time wolves in the customizer as soon as the new rare marking/base comes out.

However! Support for giving an indication of how this marking is obtainable. That would be great!

hydde 🥀 on hiatus

Posted 2020-11-04 04:11:16

No support. Being able to get exclusive markings from customization would.. not make them exclusive, and would defeat the purpose of combo markings and such. 

Kahvinporo

Posted 2020-11-05 09:06:41

support for indicating which markings are available for custom and which are breed only.

NO SUPPORT for moving them all to be customizable. breeding for markings and bases is the bread and butter of a website like this. as this site grows, more markings, colors, and bases will be introduced. if i could go on lioden and open the customizer, and make a skyward base, triple rosette, sectoral eyed stud what would be the point of breeding projects? what would be the point of having a skyward, or sunset, or sepia stud at all? the point of them being breed only is to insensitive projects, and make them valuable.

»∘ dynne ∘«

Posted 2020-12-14 21:11:09 (edited)

You can still customize your already merle/  any marked wolf with applicators. It may cost a little more to get the desired end result.

HOWEVER

id love to be able to tell what markings are what type. I dont remember very well and constantly have to recheck lol. I'd love it if you made a separate post on that!

SilverMoon

Search Topic