Skip to main content
Main Content

Teaser: The Wolfie News

Posted 2024-02-22 22:15:05 (edited)
Your Name + #ID: limedevils #17757
Your Experience: ap english in high school and college, worked as a tutor/editor in college, multiple creative writing classes and clubs
Communication: i dont really use discord but my username is limedevils #5018 !! i just made a quotev and my user is limedevils there as well
Activeness: 9/10 ? i rollover almost every day
Tell Us about Yourself: hey im mack. im sort of a shut-in with a passion for creative writing and worldbuilding. im a poetry guy myself but editing essays in college was a fun passtime
Why We Should Choose You: despite the way i type online ive had a lot of experience and am pretty confident in my abilities !!
Why You Want to Work Here: id like to help out and i miss writing/editing
Strengths/ Weaknesses: im good with deadlines and thorough. not great with formatting as i havent done it in awhile
Examples: i can dm you some college essays if you want? theyre probably boring though all my recent creative writing is poetry and hiding on a flashdrive somewhere
Password: right now is this fella

limedevils

Posted 2024-02-22 22:31:40
@/17757
Ofc!! You have been added to the Workers' list. Thank you sm for applying! Note that I won't be rolling much out of lunar events, so I will mostly be active on Quotev // Discord to communicate about things, so please tell me which one you can use more actively. Please do send the links to your essays via Quotev // Discord (also note that I need to know your #ID for discord to add you as a friend for conversation as well) because I'm curious to see them :o also Spring is so pretty!! No wonder he has so much offspring-
Would you like to help as a Writer too? I can put you down as both :D
Styx [SemiHaitus]

Posted 2024-02-22 22:43:26
id probably use discod more for fast communication (limedevils #5018) ! honestly have no idea how quotev works,, for now i'll stick for editing and maybe add writing later on !! i'll send some files over discord once you add me :D

limedevils

Posted 2024-02-22 22:58:26
Mmk i'll add you when I get home if I remember
Styx [SemiHaitus]

Search Topic