Skip to main content
Main Content

Currency Exchange in Grove

Posted 2020-12-08 13:20:33

I would like to suggest a little addition to this idea, something that Lioden seems to be lacking and I think would be beneficial... The ability to put up one exchange in the feature and allow people to buy what amount they want from your exchange.

Example: I put up 100GC in the exchange at 80SC each. Someone can now come and, from that single lot of GC, buy 10GC for 800SC and leave 90GC still in the exchange for other people to buy.

Just thinking of how tedious it is to put up multiple trades/exchanges just to make sure they're affordable makes me hurt. Seeing someone put 100GC in 100 separate 1GC trades in the trading center makes me glad I'm the buyer, not the seller. Though, even as a buyer, it is a little annoying to have to open five trades to get 5GC and I would appreciate being able to purchase a small chunk off a larger chunk.

Volinolona

Posted 2020-12-08 14:40:33

@Volinolona true! That would definitely make it a lot easier. I'll add it to the suggestion :D

Vethale

Posted 2021-01-10 09:05:51

Big support!

Assuming the original post was old, but we can now sort the price from highest to lowest and that helps for now, but I'd still prefer a currency exchange as its own thing on the board -- not mixed in with the rest of the Trading Center. The feature on Lioden also helped your GC go faster... so if you're strapped for slots and need to exchange some GC for SC, it'd happen within the hour (usually), not leave you panicking until rollover :o

Evil 💀

Posted 2021-03-27 11:06:35

Support that system really made it for me on Lioden plus it added a whole element to the economy SB gained value so did GB both currency rose and fell depending on the time of the year example: Easter people got money a lot of gb is bought demand decreases because the market got flooded however users could buy GB. After the market got flooded after a holiday gb prices would increase maybe even go over what was normal market value due to demand, so it would take more to buy 1 gb. In otherwords it's greatly beneficial to have a stockmarket of sorts and helps keep a balance in the game. Those who work hard get rewarded and can work their way up vs on other sites where the common currency is worth almost nothing to premium. Plus it helps the site accumulate finances those who buy the premium currency to keep or sell and those who will buy from those users its a cool cycle that just works! 

Hound

Posted 2021-03-30 11:24:59

I would very much like to see a separate exchange section for the currency only swaps.  It's tedious to go through the TC right now for anything.   I especially like the idea of being able to purchase part of a larger lot as long as the price per unit is the same.  I used a similar feature frequently on a different game, and I found it very useful. 

timber

Search Topic