Skip to main content
Main Content

Ember's Monthly Wardrobe Design Contest: May 2024!!! Piebald Giveaway!

Posted 2024-05-16 08:55:01
Sorry for the delay this month! real life has been super busy! I will be posting the theme and winners soon!
midnightember

Posted 2024-05-16 09:03:03
Hello everyone! Thank you for participating in April'sdesign contest! I really enjoyed seeing all of my wolves dressed up and looking lovely. I hope you all had a wonderful April and as usual,  every entry was absolutely stunning! This month's winners are:

First Place: BigBrooow
Ridge looks fantastic and very festive in his springtime attire! Congratulations on first place!

Second Place:  rαıdεη
This one is just perfect for spring! I love the animals and the flowers, it just feels like a spring forest to me! Giving me major Bambi vibes and I'm here for it!

Third Place: mALEc 🌸🐰 🌸
I love the waterfall and Blue looks great in your decor!

Thank you all for participating and keep you eye out later today for May's theme!  All prizes will be sent to the winners today
midnightember

Posted 2024-05-16 09:19:39
May's theme is posted! I will post my example asap!
midnightember

Posted 2024-05-16 13:20:49 (edited)
Link to wardrobe edit link
Image of entry (if possible)
Category "Frost on Morning Grass"
Entry Title (get creative!): Undreamt Dreams in the land of no Time
Any explanation or backstory you would like
One early morning, Frost on Morning Grass, was wandering near the old Pictish stones. White, heavy mist rose from the frozen grass, as if the ice itself was rising from the ground in swirling waves. Soon Frost could not see past his nose. His walk was over but the path was gone. The shadows of the stones loomed ahead and he went towards them, only beacons in the white nothing. Huffing in relief, he passed between them... only to find himself in a lad void of colour and life. Turning back, the stones where nowhere to be seen so he walked and walked until, at night, he heard a sound. A gray cat slipped from hehind a gray tree. He too had got lost in the white mist... hundreds of years before.
With time... or eternity, since in that land time did not pass, Frost and Fluffball ("Yes, it's a stupid name. A human child named me...")  found other lost creatures and Frost took care of them all, becoming in fact the ruler and protector of the land. And when the animals bowed to him, not out of fear but in respect, a glowing light shon upon him, bestowiong him the legenday Wings of the Wise, symbol of power and goodness.

(He also looks good in sentinel pose link )

mALEc 🌸🐰 🌸

Posted 2024-05-17 01:22:49
Link
Image: N/A
Category: Frost!
Entry Title: The Isles Reclaimed
Lore:
Frost, young of the introduced wolves of the area takes her pack from the shores further in land. Taking and taking from the humans, the bears, and the coyotes. She knows no bounds, she knows no fear, she knows no end. Nothing could stop her aside from the sea.
kale

Posted 2024-05-17 06:27:27
Oh I forgot to mention! Feel free to change the name as well in your entries if you like!
midnightember

Posted 2024-05-17 06:27:35
These are looking great so far!
midnightember

Posted 2024-05-20 10:57:58
Link to wardrobe edit link
Image of entry (if possible)

Category Dress Frost
Entry Title Odin's Prince

AlexWolfe

Posted 6 days ago
Hello all, I apologize for being gone! I actually had covid and was unable to do anything online and was down for about a week! I will be choosing winners today and posting the new theme today as well! Thank you for working with me and giving me your patience!
midnightember

Posted 6 days ago
Hello Everyone!  Thank you for participating in May's design contest! I really enjoyed seeing what you came up with for the giveaway wolf, every entry was absolutely stunning! This month's winners are:

First Place: AlexWolfe
I love the decor and the entry title! I hope you enjoy your new piebald!

Second Place: kale
Loved the decor on this one as well!

Third Place: mALEc 🌸🐰 🌸
You always do a wonderful job!

Thank you all for participating and keep you eye out later today for June's theme!  All prizes will be sent to the winners today!
midnightember

Search Topic