Skip to main content
Main Content

ᓚᘏᗢ🖤Emo Mama's CSS Shoppe🖤ᗢᘏᓗ ┆ ❤️Full - CLOSED

Posted 2024-02-11 18:51:49
@Kno ✨ (they/them)  Omg I am so sorry I never knew I didn't reply to you, I apologize greatly for that T^T. I will be able to contact you hopefully at the end of the month when I have cleared out my comms list.
@Stratocaster  Same thing goes to you! I'll be able to get back to you both hopefully at the end of the month or shortly after. I have a lot of big projects coming up irl so it might take me longer than usual, but I hope you can spare with me a little longer <3.

♰Vampire Mama♰

Posted 2024-02-11 18:54:33
That's alright! Thank you so much :)

Stratocaster

Posted 2024-02-11 18:59:06
Absolutely no worries at all, I know life can get chaotic! Take all the time you need, I'm looking forward to it 😊

Kno ✨ (they/them)

Posted 2024-03-12 08:23:08
Hello! What's your turnaround time currently? Thanks so much! :)

† Salem Trials †

Posted 2024-03-12 09:01:47
@MurderSheWrote  Hullo! Currently my orders are a little backed up, but turnaround time can vary from a week to a month depending on complexity, communication, and any irl situations that pop up. If you would like, I can add you to the waitlist to be contacted when I complete my current orders. I have no guarantees on when I'll be able to get back to you, but I have started a fresh batch of orders to work on, so it may be a couple of weeks before I will get back to you.

Please let me know if you would like to be added to the waitlist ^-^. And thank you for your interest!

♰Vampire Mama♰

Posted 2024-03-12 09:11:19 (edited)
Thank you so much! Yes, I'll join the waitlist. :)
Edit: I'll do my order form sometime today, and if you want me to go ahead and send payment I can.

† Salem Trials †

Posted 2024-03-12 10:31:54
Great! I'll add you to the list then. And don't worry about sending the payment yet, I will contact you when I am ready to work on your order and you can send payment then ^-^.

♰Vampire Mama♰

Posted 2024-03-18 19:35:35
✞ ID: #81431
✞ Background (if image, needs to be 1920x1080 or larger):
✞ Font(s): Coming Soon
✞ Pack/User Title Settings (color, hover effects, left/right/center, etc.): whatever looks best
✞ Link Settings (color, hover effects, etc.): either a light or dark green!
✞ Sidebar/Main Card Settings (Transparency, img overlay, etc.): whatever looks best
✞ Borders (Y/N, soft/sharp, etc.): soft, preferably
✞ ProgressBar Settings (color, gradient, height, border, etc.): whatever looks best
✞ Avatar/PFP Settings (shape, filter color, etc.): rounded, and possibly a light shade of green?
✞ Button Settings (color, hover effects, etc.): dark or sage green
✞ Boxes (Y/N, quantity, expandable, etc.): maybe two or three that I can use to put lore/goals in, maybe some links?
✞ Scrollbar Settings (color, width, etc.): whatever looks best
✞ Custom Cursor (Y/N, link to cursor image): no thank you!!
✞ Profile or Den (or both): den!
✞ Discord Communication (Y/N): little.love#0346
✞ Payment: sc and possibly LT
✞ Extra/Unlisted Info: I have two color palettes that you can use! Palette 1 and then Palette 2 you can also feel free to use your own colors. I'm willing to pay whatever's needed!
✞ Are You OK With Your Order Being Shared as Examples? (Y/N) : yes!
wisteriablooms_

Posted 2024-03-27 15:40:44
@wisteriablooms_  So sorry for the delayed reply! You've been added to the waitlist and I will contact you when I am ready to work on your order <3.

♰Vampire Mama♰

Posted 2024-03-28 17:46:19 (edited)
Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving the wonderful CSS you made me onto my profile page, and will likely have a decent amount of edits to incorporate with the move! No rush of course, but after the last adventure of me being unprepared and indecisive, I'll be sure to everything in order by the time your wait-list has been all cleared out Hope you're doing well!

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻

Search Topic