Skip to main content
Main Content

🌿Rhyme's Lore Grove🌿 (Writing Commisions! OPEN!)

Posted 2024-01-03 02:54:27 (edited)
Thank you so much and happy new year too <3

Bones

Posted 2024-05-18 22:29:54
Hey! If this is still open, I'd love a novel and a short poem option (gc) of my ocs! I have 15 gc (and 400 sc, I think) on me rn so I don't know exactly how much it would be in terms of money or if it will be sufficient (I never commissioned writing here before). I think the poem should be from Julian (he is a poet, too) about both Caspian and Azariah, maybe finally admiting his feelings with some angst mixed in because who would we be without it? In any case, it's okay if you don't take commissions rn, I wanted to try my shot!

my Last Legacy/Fictif/Touchstarved ocs I tried putting as much info as I could! I also linked their bios and some inspiration for them ! < 3 Have a good day!

Characters written for: Julian Solano alongside Caspian Iglesias and Azariah Escalante
Plot: Basically, Julian, Azariah and Caspian went to magic school together. They were them three against the world. That is until Azariah is pulled out of school for his poor health, Julian ends up tangled in necromancy due to a teacher and Caspian is left to deal with everything all at once. It isn't until they reunite when they are 20 that they can be themselves again, together, of course. What I would love is some cute Fluff of them reuniting, like everything never happened. But it did. They still grew apart back then, and the tensions are high even if they didn't acknowledge it once they reunite in a rundown Inn. Azariah is cursed (his hands bring madness to however he touches, hence him wearing gloves or bandages 24/7), Julian is a necromancer tainted by his magic in his hands—Caspian is a mess as well, trying to play mediator while he himself has his own dramas going on.
Type of writing: A general story, some Fluff, maybe some foreshadowing for their ANGST. Maybe add some yearning bc they are exes but at the same time they still miss each other (poly babies are certified YEARNERS here).
Extra: I have the character moodboards for inspiration! If it helps, of course.
Azariah's moodboard
Julian's moodboard
Caspian's moodboard
Azariah has white fluffy hair, pale skin and blue eyes and always wears bandages, is an alchemist and artist, and very shy, prefers his books over people (has wild ice magic, he can't really control it). Julian has tan skin, two moles in his left eye, one mole in his right eye, brown long hair and golden eyes (Has necromancy but his birth magic was plant related). Caspian also has tan skin, his hair is dark chocolate, short and it barely reaches the end of his neck (is a bit choppy) (he has water magic). Julian is very confident, Caspian is more adventurous but also enjoys the calm and repetitive tasks every once in a while.

If you need more info, or anything please do contact me !

PipeDream

Posted 2024-05-29 23:41:39 (edited)
Ignore this!

Nala' {PFP BY: #133871}

Search Topic