Skip to main content
Main Content

⚔️💀 Mafia: WD Edition 💀⚔️

⚔️💀 Mafia: WD Edition 💀⚔️
Posted 2023-04-19 19:33:28 (edited)
Hello and welcome to my little game.

This is based off a real life game, the instructions to which can be found here. It is also commonly called Assassin or Werewolf.

Put simply, this is a murder mystery game. Your characters make up a pack in which murders begin. Put more complicated, this is an interactive story, somewhat like an roleplay, directed by me, which may last quite a bit of time, and will probably be fun.

If you're interested, please carefully read the guide and rules below!

HOW IT WORKS
-Your characters are all part of a pack
-One of you, determined by me though you can choose not to be, will be a villain/murderer
-One of you, also determined by me though you can choose not to be, will be a doctor/herbalist
-The rest will be normal pack members
-The murderer will chose someone to kill
-The herbalist will chose someone to protect/heal
-If the herbalist chooses the victim, the victim will be found and survive, and given a piece of evidence to further the investigation
-I will begin the story with the first murder, then set the scene for your characters to vote on who the murderer might be, and a wolf might be banished if enough votes are cast for them
-The game will continue until the murderer is banished or until everybody dies

HOW TO PLAY
-Submit the character form (more details below)
-Submit the preference form for each character (more details below as well)
-Wait for PM response from me, either further conversation about your role, or confirmation that your character has been accepted.
-Make sure you understand all the rules and ask me questions as needed

RULES
-Only post your character sheet in the character sheet forum, the link will be below
-Keep your role secret, to keep the game going as its supposed to
-Be polite, even if your character dies
-Ask me any and all questions in PMs as to not disturb either of the forums
-Be patient for the game to start, I want a good amount of people and I want to be able to plan the story and write it well
-Any out of character or out of narration talk will be in these brackets: {}

Tasha 🫧🌑 (NC/Semi Active)

Posted 2023-04-19 19:34:27 (edited)
THE MURDERER
-If your character is chosen by me to be the villain, I will confirm that you are comfortable with the choice and that you understand the role
-Keep your role SECRET
-You may not kill the leader (played by me) unless there are very few wolves left and I give permission
-When the round starts, you choose a wolf to kill
-Roleplay along with everybody else, and try to avoid getting caught.

THE HERBALIST
-If your character is chosen by me to be the herbalist, I will confirm that you are comfortable with the choice and that you understand the role
-Keep your role SECRET
-When the round starts, you choose a wolf to protect/heal
-If your protected wolf is the chosen victim, you save them before they die
-They will live in a varying level of health, and might further the investigation
-If you chose the wrong wolf, the victim dies
-Roleplay along with everybody else, try to figure out who the villain is

Thank you to everybody who has read and understood this! Im quite excited for this. The character sheet forum is here, please read through that before posting.

If you have ANY questions, please pm me and I will do the best to clear them up

Thank you again! :D

Posted 2023-04-19 19:47:05
CHARACTER LIST

THIS IS PENDING

Search Topic