Skip to main content
Main Content

any fellow outlaws for life? (rdr2 lovers?)

Posted 2020-10-29 11:50:00

I probably only finished it so fast because I literally didn't sleep those 5 days, I didn't only focus on the main story, complete messing around and doing every side mission I came across 

Having no life helped a lot xD 

Solkryn

Posted 2020-10-29 12:07:13

I think my favorite quest series in the entire game are the ones from Charles (the painters). I've had to pause the game to just cackle. 

Crescent

Posted 2020-10-29 12:09:17

*waves hands around frantically* I sure am! 

Liara

Posted 2020-10-29 12:30:56

@gravity#10682 i just pm'd you i am so sorry </3 i hope i have righted my sins with the charthur council

@game#3121 even with me getting up and playing the game from the morning to night, it still took me 3 months... wow... i admire your dedication and stamina my friend omg

@polaris#12054 charles châtenay is the funniest damn stranger. him kissing arthur in the train station had me dying.. his personality is also just something else

@liara#20814 hello new person! :^)) glad to have you here and be a fan of this amazing game. is there anything particular about the game that you enjoy/love? horses? missions? areas? characters?

by the way if anyone here would like to add me please go ahead! i adore talking about the cowboy simulator (and other games) :^))

cowpoke

Posted 2020-10-29 12:34:13

@cowpoke I adore your username by the way! XD I'm apart of several RDR2 discords, although I'm now inactive and also don't play the game as frequently as I used to by a longshot. I just adore the open world, the stunning graphics, the horses (and their animations) and some of the realism. Plus the story to boot! :D

Liara

Posted 2020-10-29 16:50:59

thank you, liara! i wanted it to be something rdr2 related and then i remembered hey! cowpoke kinda relates to rdr2 and it also just means cowboy

rdr2 discords? i've always had trouble finding those o: although i mostly just browse rdr2 tumblr for the art and screenshots and that's my extent of interacting with most of the rdr2 fandom, haha. and of course you enjoy all the best parts of the game, as we all do! :^)) go yeehaw simulator 2018 you're the best

cowpoke

Posted 2020-11-01 13:02:18 (edited)

Yes ma'am! It's been a while since I've played RDO because of school and other obligations, but RD2R is definitely one of my all-time favorite games :)

I've never actually played the first game, but the story of this game is pretty much the best I've ever experienced, rivaled only by Witcher 3 I'd say. My favorite characters would have to be Sean and Sadie if I can't choose Arthur. Favorite location is probably Big Valley in West Elizabeth. My favorite horse is Buell! The cremello Dutch Warmblood from the quests with Hamish, I just love Hamish and that entire little side quest story, and I couldn't pass him up!  My favorite missions would have to be the side questline with Hamish (The Veteran) and the American Fathers quests :D

Naevrys

Posted 2020-11-02 14:10:39

Yes, absolutely! Although most of the RDR2 discords are okay. I could always send some your way if you wanted, however! :3

Liara

Posted 2020-11-03 13:00:13

I can't believe I found a post about rdr2 here!!! It's my favorite game and I plan on maybe getting a tattoo relating to it at some point in my life. 

Hosea is probably my favorite character, as well as John! The first game I got the little Morgan and named him John Marston and he was my favorite horse, it was ridiculous but I found it amusing to do. I haven't played in a while but I need to get back into sometime I think, as for rdo I had managed to get to level 100+ before I was unable to play due to internet 

Nikki

Posted 2020-11-05 03:51:46 (edited)

RDR2 is easily my favourite game by a long shot! Didn't take long the moment I first played it around? 2 years ago? If I had to guess I'd say I have well over 2k hours considering its such a comfort game! I've played through the game a few times, took 4 weeks of constant near 24/7 play to complete the story first time lol.

Favourite Main Characters

Have to be Arthur, Charles and Sadie, two of those being comfort characters lol, though I love everyone from the gang to some degree, apart from y'know... Micah.

Favourite Locations

Def Ambarino and West Elizabeth, anywhere deep in nature and out of sight really. Though over everything else, the Grizzlies. Most specifically Mount Hagen. Mountains have always been a fave, considering how peaceful it is and undisturbed you are! It's just you and the animals, and it's a wonderful hunting spot, just as long as you don't forget a rifle, otherwise, you'll run into trouble. A funny story about this place, that I assume was a glitch, was the time I got jumped by 12 wolves, I even have a scruffy picture I quickly took with my phone of the map and how surrounded I was! Tried to flee and down them all during my escape, but I ran into a tree (because of course I did). The feeling I felt when I saw 12 wolves come parading over the snowy hill towards me and my downed horse, a bolt action rifle being the only gun I could get to fast enough. It was an experience.

Favourite Horses

Easily the raven black shire! shire horses have been a favourite for a while and since I managed to completely avoid any spoilers before playing for the first time I had no idea such a fella was available and for free! the stats aren't top-notch compared the horses I ride now, but stats aren't really what I'm looking for as I never got into online. I expanded my range of horses after my first playthrough, besides my hunting save, where I just kind of reside in the mountains with my ol' raven black shire Rico and collect only good and perfect pelts, only coming down to restock on ammo and supplies. so far I have 124 and counting lol, hoping to beat my record of 150 and get to 200-300.

Favourite Missions

I honestly couldn't name a fave mission, literally. I suffer from amnesia, so I don't remember the game's missions specifically, though the story is unforgettable, even to me! A stranger mission I do love and remember though is The Widow at Willard's Rest.

Miel

Search Topic