Skip to main content
Main Content

🐺1,000sc Headshots Closed 🦌 (0/1)

Posted 2023-02-24 19:45:48
Can you message me when these are open again?

Oblivions

Posted 2023-02-24 19:47:50
Would love to be notified once they're open again

squip

Posted 2023-02-25 06:39:50
I'd also love to be on a waitlist - and you should raise your SC price tbh!

🐾Brooke🐾

Posted 2023-02-25 07:47:43
@squip @Oblivions
These will be opening today, I am almost done with the last two I am working on! I will be raising prices after this next batch. since I feel I have enough examples now
If you want to comment here or DM me with the list of info I need to quote you, feel free! I will just skip the opening process and get to starting your sketches once my last two coms are done

@ 🐾Brooke🐾
Hello! Please read my message in the paragraph above, since I am taking early slots instead of officially opening! I am raising my queue to 4 this time around because I am finishing these fairly quickly and feel I can handle 4 now.
For price, I agree I should raise it. I am still fairly new and when I originally made this post I had higher prices, but no one was interested Truthfully I feel I did not have good examples at the time, and so I had to work to get some I am proud of since I haven't drawn canines in like.... 4 years and got out of practice lol! MY first attempts were embarrassing.
I will not be raising prices on you 3, but after this set of commissions I think I will. I am still new here and was hoping you could tell me if 1,000sc as a start price was unfair or not? I struggle earning SC so I do not know if it is viable for most people lol! Thank you!

WillowCross

Posted 2023-02-25 07:51:00 (edited)
1000sc is definitely a better starting price! I'd be paying you that much anyway tbh X3

also, I saw you answered someone else saying you do OCs/non-wolves too...do you have a link to a gallery or any examples? specifically anthro and/or feline ^^

🐾Brooke🐾

Posted 2023-02-25 08:01:48
Lmk when u open again

8BitSatyr | ON HIATUS

Posted 2023-02-25 08:06:30
@ 🐾Brooke🐾

Yes!! I do not get asked to draw enough cats- so I have few examples. Most on my artfight!
Here is my artfight gallery (some of these are drawn quickly and not the best)
My Da account that I need to post to more.

WillowCross

Posted 2023-02-25 09:31:32 (edited)
Hello, love your work! When you're open again and If I didn't miss my chance I'd love to commission you for a headshot.

I'll be paying with Gold Cones, no worries how much! Please lmk if this'll works.

Link to wolf: Zenith
Expression, mood or vibe you want: Calculating, cold, reserved.
List of accessories/pets you want included: 4 face scars, and a ripped right ear. Just her fang earring and top head jewelry is good. I'd pay more for all this and a few flowers throw in!

Screenshot without overlay for easier color picking

Edited typos and added form/

☀️Robin🌙

Posted 2023-02-26 07:15:57
@ 8BitSatyr
I have two spots open right now!

@☀️Robin🌙
I LOVE this wolf. You are an expert with the decor choices you picked omg! Also, Luffy is the best
It will be 10GC since that price does not go up with added accessories! If that is good to you, I will add you to my queue and have the sketch to you within or around a week from now! Once the sketch is done, I will require payment to complete it! The sketch part is normally what takes the most time, so once that is done things will speed up!
Thank you!

WillowCross

Posted 2023-02-26 07:23:46
Link: Milo
Expression, mood or vibe you want: Cheery, happy, or bouncy
List of accessories/pets you want included: Bandanna, any is fine!
anything extra you wanna say (optional): Payment in SC~

Pigeon

Search Topic