Skip to main content
Main Content

Wolvden: New beginnings

Posted 2023-02-16 15:51:35 (edited)
Anise - Grasslands
"Ah!" Anise chirped, relived. "Hey, it's alright. We're… we're herbalists, we can deal with this," she assured the wolf. "Can you take me to your pack? Or give some directions? We can help with this, I promise." She widened her eyes at Kava. "See, it wasn't safe! She's literally choking!"
AnonymousBirb

Posted 2023-02-16 17:02:00
Kava - Grasslands

Kava snarled. "It's perfectly safe! Now shut up and look. She's waking up because of the reviving remedy I gave her." He spat. He watched the wolf wake. "We know you're sick. Two of us are herbalist and here to help you." He said in a much kinder, gentler tone than the one he used when speaking to the idiot herbalist, Anise. "Can you tell us what's wrong? Do you know what illness you have?" He said gently.
🐀SpiralRat🐀

Posted 2023-02-16 17:29:13
Anise - Grasslands
"Look, I don't know what you're so mad about, but we need to work together if we're going to help this wolf's pack. So stop being immature and yelling at me and actually try to cooperate, will you?" Anise asked calmly. She sighed. "And she can hear me, you don't need to repeat everything I say."
AnonymousBirb

Posted 2023-02-16 17:41:05
((I didn't me to repeat what you wrote. I didn't look at the 9th page before typing on accident lol.))

Aloe- Grasslands

Aloe watched nervously as Kava snarled and snapped at Anise. Kava suddenly charged at Anise after she called him immature. Aloe barreled into Kava's side but Kava just brushed right by him, continuing to rush Anise.

Kava - Grasslands

Kava roared in fury. No one called him immature and got away without a few scars. He charged at Anise, prepared to slash, bite, claw, or hit her. He felt Aloe try to knock him away but, it didn't faze him. He threw himself at Anise pinning her to the ground, and started yelling his head off.
🐀SpiralRat🐀

Posted 2023-02-16 17:59:34
(Ooo hehe, if this turns into a real fight and not just a verbal one, I will set things up for the both of you and you will duke it out RPG style!)

Solar Flares (HIATUS)

Posted 2023-02-16 18:00:53
((Yes woop woop DRAMA! He he
🐀SpiralRat🐀

Posted 2023-02-16 19:25:35
Anise - Grasslands
A spark of fear lit inside Anise for a moment, but she forced it away. "See, this is what I'm talking about. We're in the middle of trying to treat this poor wolf and help her pack, and you're having a tantrum," she said, making her voice as calm as possible. "Calm down." She pushed at his paws somewhat ineffectively. He was a lot stronger than her.

(( Hmm well, Anise is a terrible fighter so... ))
AnonymousBirb

Posted 2023-02-16 19:33:15
Kava - Grasslands

Kava growled menacingly. "Clearly it hasn't gotten through your thick skull what I'm trying to tell you." He snarled before biting her ear and purposefully not drawing blood. He lifted his paw from her throat and went back to the sick wolf. "Now dear, do you know what disease you've got?" He said kindly.
🐀SpiralRat🐀

Posted 2023-02-16 19:42:41
Anise - Grasslands
"No, it hasn't," Anise murmured quietly, rubbing her ear as she stood up again. "Because you didn't say anything." She went over to the female wolf, and then glanced at Kava. "You know what, I think this has proven we can't work together because somebody keeps having temper tantrums. Why don't we just... split off?"
She turned to the sick wolf and spoke kindly. "Hey, so... I'm pretty confident I can handle a pack of sick wolves, especially if it's all the same disease. I don't know about him, but if you point me towards your territory, I can help. I promise I'll do everything I can, and as a plus, I'm not part of a pack, so no strings attached. But if you'd rather he helps you," she nodded at Kava, "I can just give you all the herbs and medicine I have on me and I'll leave."
AnonymousBirb

Posted 2023-02-17 05:56:38
Ash - Deciduous Forest// The Wolves of Willow Woods Territory

Ash looked between the two Herbalist, "Um... My pack is that way..." Ash gestured towards the West, "You can't miss them..." Ash coughed some more then added, "It's the Influenza..." she turned away and continued coughing...

Maple

Search Topic