Skip to main content
Main Content

Restore Their Faith (4/4)

Posted 2022-12-02 10:11:17
''well im kinda nervous to i mean i can barely fly and i was that one wolf no one really cared about'' she said smiling at her.''speaking of packs what is your pack like ive only met a wolf or two from one other pack none of the others.

(oml ty for replying this place had 0 people on it until now lol)
Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2022-12-02 14:04:38
(Your welcome!! Heh, I'd had a response for it a while ago but, ig something happened and I never sent it.)

Tempest

She nodded. "My pack is kinda okay I guess. We chat and joke around with each other. We work great as a team." She murmurs thinking about Dusk. "I was raised by the pack after my parents died so I'm pretty close with all of them. Though, my best friend Dusk has always been their for me. It will probably be weird for me without him.." She trailed off with a shrug. "What about you? What's your pack like?"
Charlie

Posted 2022-12-02 18:33:26
she thought for a second ''well we have lots of trees with these amazing fruit that only come in the winter which i find pretty cool'' she thought for another second ''oh we are great hunters and our bite can deliver any bit of poison so it can kill the prey quickly!' she said showing her fangs as they turned a greenish look as a demonstration then they went back to normal.''i didnt have friends so wont have to worry about that i will miss my mother though'' she said with a slight chuckle
Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2022-12-08 11:01:34
Tempest

She nods. "What's your mother like?" She asks, curious. She'd only known her parents for a short time so it was interesting to learn about others' relationships with their parents. She tries to remember anything about her own mother, but only remembered her pelt color which was a dark greyish white. She sighed inwardly. "I can't even remember my mother's smell. Heheh..." She chuckled, kind of sad.
Charlie

Posted 2022-12-08 11:11:58
''well she is uh she trys to make me like her alot'' she says thinking for a second ''uh she was known by literally everyone and she didnt like me very much'' she said chuckling nervously.''but i loved her because well shes my mother'' she said unsure now.now she didnt really know it was like a puzzle her and her mother were a very hard puzzle
Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2022-12-09 10:05:51
Tempest nods. "I wish I could understand that," She smiled softly. "I can at least try to emphasize." She chuckled, her eyes looking at the forest floor beneath them. "Have you ever been outside the forest?" She asks and then rephrases the question. "Have any of you been outside the forest?" She looks up ahead at where Beast and Meadow were taking the lead.
Charlie

Posted 2022-12-09 10:31:54
alaska frowns ''no i cant even fly so theres no way i could have'' she said flapping her wings uselessly her ears and tail drooped slightly -we have been walking for like an hour-- she thought looking around ''is anyone tired of walking i know i am'' she said yawning
Ghost of the lost wolf

Posted 2022-12-09 21:14:40
Beast turned their ear to Tempest. Outside of a fuzzy memory of crossing a border into their pack's territory, they didn't remember leaving the safety of the charted territories. "Nope. I've always been told wolves who leave the territories of the packs never make it out alive." Their voice held no emotion about the possible death of wolves. They listened to Alaska point out the length they'd been walking. The tiredness that they'd blocked out from staying alert came in full force. "I'm tired. We should take a break now. Anyone opposed?"
Silver

Posted 2022-12-10 17:24:45 (edited)
Pack: the Morvarc'h pack
Ziron
~
||9 months||
~
||Male(He-him||
~
||Sexuality- Bisexual||
~
||training to be a guard and hunter||
~
Appearance:

Adult version of Ziron
Handsome male, most would describe him as. Ziron gets his looks completely from his father. Ziron is 5.5 feet in length and 49 inches in height while weighing around 82 pounds. Ziron has sea green that shift with his mood, often going to a more light coloring when he is excited or content. He has a nicked ear and a small, barely noticeable scar on his muzzle. When you take one look at him, you'd immediately think of the beautiful season of Fall. He isn't as fluffed as most wolves. The muscular frame he has takes its place, especially when he moves. He also has a sarcastic, troublemaker smile. He doesn't seem to know it or may simply refuse to acknowledge it, but a great number of girls find him extremely attractive. when Ziron pleads, most she-wolves say his sea-green eyes seem to be "like a cute baby seal that needed help" and marvels at how his Alphas and Mother had ever won an argument with him.
~
Personality:
When you first meet him, Ziron can come of as a complete asshole. Ziron isn't necessarily a fan of smiling, or talking[. So he often appears to "have a stick up his ass" to new people. If you ask anyone he calls a friend, they'll tell you that he's a classic toughie on the outside, softie on the inside. When you get to know him, Ziron is a very kind-hearted, brave-spirited, natural leader. Many people tell him he is brave, such as friends, and family. He has a"brooding" look, which always had him branded as a rebel; his mother has a rebellious streak just like him. Friends and family characterize Ziron by his sarcastic, smart sense of humor, and laid-back demeanor. Ziron is somewhat short-tempered and thus has trouble controlling his anger. He can be derisively sarcastic and moody, especially when someone tries to manipulate him or forces him to obey. He'll do whatever he can to make his pack members happy, he'll go as far as risking his own life and safety to help his pack members, they're family. 

Extra- His pack has the power to breath underwater and see even in the darkest bits of water with blue dots impeded into their skin that makes it rain.
~TheUltimapack~

Posted 2022-12-11 20:01:06
Ziron sprinted through the forest leaping over logs and ponds as he raced to find the others he had been wakened from his nap a few moments ago only to have his mom say he had been picked for a stupid prophecy Usually he would have been honored but what made his mad was he didn't even get a say in the decision! He stumbled trying to slow down obviously failing ramming into the white-black horned wolf making them both tumble to the ground Quickly rising to his feet Ziron glared at the wolf, his sea-green eyes full of anger "You couldn't wait for me?" He demanded, not even apologizing about ramming into them. He. He glanced at the other three wolves, his nose wrinkling with disgust, but he said no more as he walked off, secretly glancing back to see if the others were coming.
~TheUltimapack~

Search Topic