Skip to main content
Main Content

Bakedfish and Peppermint (Canceled)

Posted 2022-10-18 21:48:40
"We're not bringing an army," Thames replied, half-rolling his eyes. "There's eight on the expedition, and we're not just going to spend our time stumbling around. We've all been trained in the basics, obviously. We might not be as effective as those who have spent their whole lives at it, but in a serious situation we can manage." After a pause, Thames continued. "Besides, Mr. Harrison also plans to converse with the locals who, we've been told, are polite and won't attack unless provoked. They might not like the French but we haven't done anything to draw their ire."

((I need to gather more information on late-Victorian expeditions and logistics, hah ))

πŸ”₯Bakedfish🐟

Posted 2022-10-18 22:02:29
"I see." More bodies to put between Mr. Harrison and the exotic beasts then. He bit back the temptation to ask what 'serious' circumstances insiduated.

((I'll see what my library has to offer ))

π”ž 𝔯 𝔠 𝔷 𝔦 𝔩 𝔩 π”ž

Posted 2022-10-19 18:01:43
((Peper, I hope you don't mind but I'll be pausing this RP here, kinda lost the enthusiasm for what we're doing. Yes I know I'm the one who asked to start a RP but if I'm going to keep this realistic, I'd need to do a lot more research into the Victorian expeditions. ))

πŸ”₯Bakedfish🐟

Posted 2022-10-19 20:14:15
((I don't mind! I'm glad to have RPed ^^ If you want to split the research I would be happy to be learning too Am in art school so I miss normal learning :')Β  Anytime you're looking to RP I'd be happy to, even more modern settings I will be asking though if this RP ends here if I might use these beginings for a short story of my own..))

π”ž 𝔯 𝔠 𝔷 𝔦 𝔩 𝔩 π”ž

Search Topic