Skip to main content
Main Content

━┓°• Here Be Dragons - The Beginning (IC) •°┏━

Posted 2022-11-06 16:54:28

⊱ Akilah ⊰

The headmaster snorted at the cocky boy, looking all around the Queen's hall.

"Sit down, boy. It's rude to approach the queens without any acknowledgement, wouldn't you say?" They scolded, a small tilt of their head to Queen Calliope and Queen Ida, the latter talking to a serving girl quietly. "Go sit with your group, talk with them and wait for the food to come out. You're late enough to have missed part of the first meal, don't miss anymore." A sigh as she leant back in her chair, cold grey eyes levelled at the student before her.

"You'll have time to explore later. We're here for another good while after all, and unless you manage to cause any trouble, you'll be stuck here for long enough."

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-11-06 17:06:26
Kyler froze in place, ashamed. "I apologize. I did not intend to be rude. Forgive me." He replied, bowed his head, just slightly.
"It is not something I have ever seen before, and I was only curious. I would not have done it had I known them to be the queens. Forgive me, my ... ladies? If that is the correct way to refer to them?" He asked, then subtly took a few quick steps back, not turning around just yet.
"I will be going to my table right away. I sincerely apologize, both for being late and being extremely rude. Not intentional. Good evening." He said, quickly bowed, turned around, went to the table that was closest and sat down by it.
Enjolras

Search Topic