Skip to main content
Main Content

1x1 Angel and River [CLOSED]

Posted 2022-09-26 16:21:28
He shot a look at his mother from out of the corner of his eye, as if asking her why he was given such a.... delicate spouse. It wasnt customary for his people to marry even remotely weak people, even if they were attractive. They desired strength over looks. Although, his parents got both. His features were sharp but not enough that they made him unattractive, he had ink black hair that complimented his deep blue eyes, making them almost seem darker than they were, like the depths of the ocean. He had naturally tanned skin that was scattered with freckles, and was about 6'0". He had a lithe frame, but it was very obvious he had muscles, as they rippled under his skin when he moved.

He turned back to look at the other king, taking his hand and kissing it. "It's.. a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace." He said as he let go of his hand and straightened up again. His voice was almost as smooth as the silk he was wearing, his catlike eyes watching his soon-to-be spouse cautiously.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-09-27 04:15:01
Lavender huffed with a calm hatred. His eyes followed Fable's and he sighed. "You are making assumptions I'm guessing. I am curious as to what they are. Maybe you are wondering why you're marrying a man, or maybe you wonder why I am so small." He rolled his eyes before stepping up besides the taller for the actual ceremony. "And don't fake kindness with me, I'm only here so my people are not slaughtered."
*~River Reed~*

Posted 2022-09-27 06:53:19
He let out a sharp laugh, "I couldn't care less that you're a man, or that you're wearing a dress. I will do what my people need me to do so they do not die. It's only remarkable that a king can be so.. weak." He said, a smirk rising to his features. "I'm sure you'll find that you'd rather me fake kindness than tell you how I really feel." He spoke, not bothering to look him in the eyes.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-09-27 07:21:42
Lavender simply began to laughed, amusement sparking in is eyes. "Oh you stupid, creature. I am a king because I was out thinking you on the fields and in this very 'negotiation'. One way or another, I will prove I am worthy of being your Queen of sorts, and that I'm more of a king than you."
*~River Reed~*

Posted 2022-09-27 07:31:10
The smirk on his lips grew at the sharp remark, "you've got gumption, I'll tell you that." He said, listening to the priest speak before it came time for him to speak his vows. He turned to look at the other man, pain flashing in his eyes. "I, King Fable Roman Repor, promise that while I still draw breath that neither me nor my people will harm yours, and that I will protect you with my life." He was clear he wasnt bluffing, if he were to marry this man he would become his responsibility to protect.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-09-27 07:39:57
"I, King Lavender Remus Moth, Promise that while I shall draw breath that neither I nor my people will harm yours, and that I will bare and raise your children." Lavey spoke seriously, no emotion betraying his face as he locked eyes with Fable, trying to keep himself stoic. While he seemed almost disinterested on the outside, shear and undying panic, sadness, and fear filled his entire body. He was afraid of losing his virtue, afraid of having children. He was depressed about the fact his people were surrendering and even sadder he had left his father behind. Panic filled him with the thought of raising a child in this strange place and with a man who he barely knew.
*~River Reed~*

Posted 2022-09-27 09:25:38
Fable nodded, turning and taking the ring from the bearer, "To our future." He said, betraying nothing in his voice as he took Lavender's hand and slid the ring on his finger. He felt anger rising in his throat, why did he have to do this? Why couldn't he be single for life, he doubted he'd ever love this man. And that made him feel bad for the other king, living with a man who doesnt love you, though he was sure it was mutual.

𓆏 Angel 𓆏

Posted 2022-09-27 11:53:30
Lavender sighed and did the same, though his voice was laced with anger and contempt. "To our future. Now's where you fuck me right?" The last sentence was barely loud enough to be heard and a snarl
*~River Reed~*

Posted 2022-09-27 11:58:37
Lavender did the same, though spite and sadness tipped his voice as he slid the ring on the taller male's out. "To our future..." He sighed and waited for the rest of this so he could catch a moment alone before he was with this man for life. He feared that they would be forced to 'union' as the elders say and that fact alone was terrifying.
*~River Reed~*

Posted 2022-09-27 11:58:57
Void the first btw ))
*~River Reed~*

Search Topic